Embassies invaded, Ambassador killed - this isn't "your father's war" any more.

Werbung:
lets see if BO defends the Constitution on this one.
anyone seen this epic ? I was watching some last night. Its no Citizen Kane but it is funny in a really bad movie way.

or course if it was about Jesus you guys would all be shitting bricks in anger...And Yes Obama will not be sending them to Egypt...if you even think its slightly possible..then your not very smart.

Egypt Issues Arrest Warrant for Pastor Terry Jones Over Anti-Islam YouTube Vid

Egypt’s general prosecutor has issued an arrest warrant for both American pastor Terry Jones and the the creator of the controversial “Innocence of Muslims” YouTube video that is being blamed, at least in part, for riots across the Muslim world.

Ally to the US my a** !

last I checked calling for the arrest of 2 people in a nation...does not make you not allies..the US has asked for allies to arrest people as well...that did not change anything.

lets see if BO defends the Constitution on this one.
anyone seen this epic ? I was watching some last night. Its no Citizen Kane but it is funny in a really bad movie way.

This "charge" is really to placate a domestic audience. There will be no trial, and we certainly won't be sending anyone anywhere.

Glenn Beck raises a number of interesting questions about the killings in Benghazi. It would appear that the story we are being told is completely bogus...I know...big surprise. Why would a nice little ambassador be flown into a war zone nearly completely unprotected? Why would he go to a consulate building that is really an unprotected rental house in a unarmored vehicle? Why would a State Dept computer expert go online to say he might die tonight? Why would the State Dept ignore warnings?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-beck-on-libya-u-s-consulate-attack-youre-being-set-up-america/

That was interesting. Did you know Glenn has his own 24/7 television station now on the "Dish" network? I think it's called "Blaze TV".

or course if it was about Jesus you guys would all be shitting bricks in anger....
Actually ... "us guys" would respect the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. It's only religious zealots like musilms and wacko liberals that "shit bricks in anger" and call for violence over someone exercising their 1st Amendment Right!

DHS report warned last week of call for 'burning the embassy down' in Cairo

Fox News has obtained a three-page intelligence report showing that two days before the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, a statement incited "sons of Egypt" to pressure America to release the so-called blind sheikh "even if it requires burning the embassy down with everyone in it."

^The Muslim Brotherhood is behind this - one of the first things Morsi said when he became President of Egypt was to call for the release of the blind sheikh.

This "charge" is really to placate a domestic audience. There will be no trial, and we certainly won't be sending anyone anywhere.

Maybe so, but it still is outrageous that the Constitution is once again ignored. There are those who would love to ignore the First Amendment and silence speech they disagree with.

This thing is really coming apart....

State Department Considering Talks to Transfer ‘Blind Sheikh’ to Egypt
"A veteran intelligence analyst and researcher for TheBlaze said he met with an official within the Obama administration who told him that the transfer of the Blind Sheikh to Egypt is something that is being “actively considered” by the administration as a solution to the ongoing crisis in the Middle East. His source asked not to be identified."

Maybe so, but it still is outrageous that the Constitution is once again ignored. There are those who would love to ignore the First Amendment and silence speech they disagree with.

How is this "ignoring the Constitution"? Our constitution is not law in Egypt, and we are certainly not going to abide by anything they decide that goes against our free speech rights. I don't see how the constitution is violated here.

Al Qaeda, ex-Gitmo detainee behind consulate attack, intelligence sources say

Intelligence sources tell Fox News they are convinced the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was directly tied to Al Qaeda -- with a former Guantanamo detainee involved.

That revelation comes on the same day a top Obama administration official called last week's deadly assault a "terrorist attack" -- the first time the attack has been described that way by the administration after claims it had been a "spontaneous" act.

Werbung:
or course if it was about Jesus you guys would all be shitting bricks in anger...And Yes Obama will not be sending them to Egypt...if you even think its slightly possible..then your not very smart.

shitting bricks and throwing them along with all the other murder and mayhem are two very different things.

Back