Fact

Werbung:
Actually a clever take on an old

You must be thinking of Trump who is the one who has been hiring women he has to pay for sex
Nope mark is right she couldn't define what a woman was.andcshe is a woman and on the supreme court
Yea Trump paid a woman to keep quiet about them having sex. True. But how many did hunter pay for or trade drugs to have sex with .

Actually a clever take on an old

You must be thinking of Trump who is the one who has been hiring women he has to pay for sex
No, I'm pretty sure even the women Trump may hire can define the word "woman," unlike leftist liberals stuck on stupidity.

Nope mark is right she couldn't define what a woman was.andcshe is a woman and on the supreme court
Yea Trump paid a woman to keep quiet about them having sex. True. But how many did hunter pay for or trade drugs to have sex with .
I find it amusing you compare hunter with a former potus as if those 2 are similar cases at all but given how you obsess about hunter I'm not the least bit surprised

I find it amusing you compare hunter with a former potus as if those 2 are similar cases at all but given how you obsess about hunter I'm not the least bit surprised
Not at all Trump was not addicted to cocaine and didn't sell access the the president he also didn't hang out with Russian drug dealers who he told a common street hooker while smoking crack that they stole his lap top.you always defend hunter the pervert

Not at all Trump was not addicted to cocaine and didn't sell access the the president he also didn't hang out with Russian drug dealers who he told a common street hooker while smoking crack that they stole his lap top.you always defend hunter the pervert

sure, hunter did things, trump did other things. duh.

it makes sense to worry about the person who was president and might be again....about hunter, not so much. Its amusing to me how much you obsess about him

sure, hunter did things, trump did other things. duh.

it makes sense to worry about the person who was president and might be again....about hunter, not so much. Its amusing to me how much you obsess about him
What he did he did same as slick willy aka Bill the cigar man and Kennedy and bills trips on The trip with his buddy Epstein . But lets look at president who have affairs .

Werbung:
Back