Faux News at it again

as if we could not post quite a few pics of people saying all kinds of crap about Obama that would be embarassing to most, calling for violance, and stuff....I could just as easy post the Right wing nutz with there god hates America and Iraq is killing out troops as punishment people...

You mean stuff like this??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Except these were all done by liberals..

Werbung:
This thread hits on the difference between SOME liberals and SOME conservatives.

I had no problem with the press hitting Bush hard (of course much was unwarranted but that is the nature of the beast). The press should hit ALL politicians hard. Of course, the press is currently a branch of the BO administration so no hard hitting reporting is being done. This is wrong...

Unfortunately, some liberals hate Fox News merely because they do not like what they report. So, criticizing their Dear Leader is not acceptable in their minds. These people are dangerous and ignorant.

This thread hits on the difference between SOME liberals and SOME conservatives.

I had no problem with the press hitting Bush hard (of course much was unwarranted but that is the nature of the beast). The press should hit ALL politicians hard. Of course, the press is currently a branch of the BO administration so no hard hitting reporting is being done. This is wrong...
Your example of 'DOUBLE TALK' {speaking out of both sides of you mouth/mind is exactly why your can't be the pure example of the GOP...your all over the place with your thoughts & ideologies without a firm foundation ;)
Unfortunately, some liberals hate Fox News merely because they do not like what they report. So, criticizing their Dear Leader is not acceptable in their minds. These people are dangerous and ignorant.
Ya, dealing with the TRUTH and the expectations of that simplistic item seems to cause you to stumble quite often too and the only one fitting your descriptive seems to be the guy you see in that mirror every morning :eek: You are LAME, clueless & LAME:rolleyes:

She is an obama supporter and long time church member at obamas church of hate.

she with many others were protesting the idea that its wrong for obamas pastor to say God Damn America.
....Another one o' those pictures (worth a thousand-words; per "conservative"-translation), no doubt.

:rolleyes:

Welllllllllll....I wouldn't call the folks at FAUX Noise dangerous and ignorant, as-much-as being a little lazy; allowing Rupert Murdoch telling THEM what the critical news-o'-the-day will be.

:rolleyes:

Your example of 'DOUBLE TALK' {speaking out of both sides of you mouth/mind is exactly why your can't be the pure example of the GOP...your all over the place with your thoughts & ideologies without a firm foundation ;)

Ya, dealing with the TRUTH and the expectations of that simplistic item seems to cause you to stumble quite often too and the only one fitting your descriptive seems to be the guy you see in that mirror every morning :eek: You are LAME, clueless & LAME:rolleyes:

Thank you for your kind words, but I must disagree with your sweetly worded assessment of me. You see in your sheltered and closed mind you likely have never experienced someone like me. I can assure you the experience will be life changing...

Its called conservatism, which you may not have heard of. You may believe all conservatives are Republicans and all love GW and all that other garage you lefties believe. I am not a Republican nor do I even like GW. In fact, GW was a moderate liberal which is why I can't understand why libs hate him so much. You see a true conservative believes in the Constitution as it was intended by the Founders and must not be bastardized by bastard liberals. We believe this is a nation of laws and not as you liberals believe, a nation of men.

Sorry but my ideology is not as simplistic as yours - All Ds good - All Rs bad. If you stick around an experience all of my charms, my dear you will feel the earth move...

Thank you for your kind words, but I must disagree with your sweetly worded assessment of me. You see in your sheltered and closed mind you likely have never experienced someone like me.
MOST people have....right before they FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

elephant_toilet.jpg

I keep forgeting I only hate Fox News for being Right wing ( I mean not bias)

I always forget as I read my books by Pat Buchanan, and watching Joe Scarborough, or when I use to enjoy watching Tucker Carlson show on MSNBC...Damn good thing by David Horowitz book is packed up already to, would hate someone to see that...

Werbung:
193% total...

Possible answers:

1. They had ACORN help with counting the votes

2. They had Recovery.gov help with the math

The obvious answer is that they asked people if they would be willing to back each of the people and many people would be willing to back more than one of the candidates.

For example:

Which foods do you like?

A. meat
B. bread
C. dessert

I bet the sum of the votes on that would be greater than 100%.

Back