Faux News at it again

Well, your right. You only have PETA, ELF, the Unabomber, The Black Panthers, (or the New Black Panthers), the KKK, the Vietnam protest bombers like Bill Ayers, the Unions, abortion doctors who have killed millions of viable babies, etc., to your credit.

Seems to me you are far ahead by the numbers.
....As-long-as we're not talkin'-about body-count.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
And I say you only think that because Fox tends to tell you what you want to believe.
Ah, yes.....the magic of marketing!!!

"Basically, when someone has primary demand for your services or products they are at the stages where they are at first only considering your "type of service or product." They have to be convinced that this is even right for them before they even consider you (or someone else).

At this point, they have not even compared you to the competition. Therefore, when facing primary demand situations you have an excellent opportunity to gain new business. It's also an ideal way to "sidestep" your competition!

Again you make ASSumptions without any facts. I usually watch C-Span, CNBC, and HLN. Then there is the local news programs. I did like Lou Dobbs when he was still on CNN. So, it is evident you are the one who is just doing as you are told.

BTW, I hear a lot of people who share your braindead syndrome on Washington Journal.
Ah, yes....the challenge of too-much-info makes Washington Journal the bane of Dead-O-Heads & Freepers; nation-WIDE!!!

Again you make ASSumptions without any facts. I usually watch C-Span, CNBC, and HLN. Then there is the local news programs. I did like Lou Dobbs when he was still on CNN. So, it is evident you are the one who is just doing as you are told.

BTW, I hear a lot of people who share your braindead syndrome on Washington Journal.

Well, I will start out with your heroes at MSNBC, ok? If you want more I am sure I can find it for you since you are obviously so braindead as to not be able to find them for yourself, and think left wing "news" is infallible.

MSNBC confused by black leaders; mistakes Jesse Jackson for Al ...Oct 22, 2009 ... This mistake just reminds me more of the failure of blacks to take advantage of the obvious failings of mainstream media and establish a ...
http://www.blogs.tampabay.com/media...s-mistakes-jesse-jackson-for-al-sharpton.html

MSNBC Confuses Bernie Mac And Bernie Madoff (VIDEO)Mar 10, 2009 ... MSNBC Mistakes Bernie Madoff as Bernie Mac from That Happened! .... being responsible for stealing billions became known to the news media. ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../msnbc-confuses-bernie-mac_n_173663.html

Reid: GOP budget, 'same mistakes' - First Read - msnbc.comApr 1, 2009 ... Tax mistakes or War Crimes ? Which do you prefer, Richard ? ..... revenue curve is the perfect rate to maximize return? how about it MEDIA, ...
http://www.firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/04/01/1873925.aspx

They All Look Alike: MSNBC Mistakes Jesse Jackson for Al Sharpton ...Oct 21, 2009 ... They All Look Alike: MSNBC Mistakes Jesse Jackson for Al Sharpton. Reverends! All reverends look alike. Jesse Jackson was on MSNBC today to ...
http://www.gawker.com/.../they-all-look-alike-msnbc-mistakes-jesse-jackson-for-al-sharpton

Did MSNBC's Chris Matthews Just Say Obama was Making “Carteresque ...Nov 23, 2009 ... was Making “Carteresque” Mistakes? Does Barack Obama's words no longer send a thrill up the leg of MSNBC media lap dog Chris Matthews? ...
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/.../di...st-say-obama-was-making-carteresque-mistakes/

MSNBC mistakes a 'fake Al Sharpton' blog for the real thing | The ...Aug 26, 2007 ... MSNBC mistakes a 'fake Al Sharpton' blog for the real thing ... AM PDT: It's always good to have one or more idiots within the news media. ...
http://www.news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-9766397-36.html

MSNBC Mistakes Reverend Jesse Jackson for Reverend Al Sharpton ...Oct 21, 2009 ... MSNBC Mistakes Reverend Jesse Jackson for Reverend Al Sharpton ... MSNBC daytime anchor Contessa Brewer was betrayed (or so she says) by her prompter into .... Copyright © 2010, New York Media LLC . All Rights Reserved. ...
http://www.nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/.../msnbc_mistakes_rev_jesse_jacks.html

It sounds as if MSNBC may be just as bad. Of course, it's just as biased as well.

Still, none of the examples you gave are errors that make its well known position more tenable, such as calling miscreant Republicans "Democrats."

Probably the least biased, and the most accurate, is CNN, don't you think?

And I say you only think that because Fox tends to tell you what you want to believe.

Can you cite instances of CNN reporting that a Democrat is a Republican, or vice versa? How about showing a pie graph that adds up to over 100%? What errors have you picked out from CNN?

There are some examples of CNN calling dems repubs on an old thread
from about a year ago. I'll try to find it for you

one thing I hate about CNN is they knew about the horrible things going on in iraq before the was and did not report it

There are some examples of CNN calling dems repubs on an old thread
from about a year ago. I'll try to find it for you

one thing I hate about CNN is they knew about the horrible things going on in iraq before the was and did not report it

what you failed to see reporting on horrible things in Iraq? See what happens when you watch to much fox?

The right was to busy cheer leading and crying Unamerican anytime anything not positive was reported.

what you failed to see reporting on horrible things in Iraq? See what happens when you watch to much fox?

The right was to busy cheer leading and crying Unamerican anytime anything not positive was reported.

I had never seen fox at that point. I learned about fox probably 3 years ago. I had heard people talking about them but never actually saw it. I only watched CNN from the time it first came on till about 3 years ago. I wish I had of been watching it during the Gore Bush election or even the Kerry (who served in Vietnam) Bush election, it would have been fun :)

I had never seen fox at that point. I learned about fox probably 3 years ago. I had heard people talking about them but never actually saw it. I only watched CNN from the time it first came on till about 3 years ago. I wish I had of been watching it during the Gore Bush election or even the Kerry (who served in Vietnam) Bush election, it would have been fun :)

I watched Fox news the night the Iraq war started...actually heard one person say, I hope they use chemicals, it will justify this invasion...made me sick to my stomach to hear that talk...I was there praying ( figuratively) they would not use them...because I knew how bad this was was going to get...and that would have made it 10 times worse easy. my guess as to why this got no coverage....it was at about 3:30 to 4 am when it was said, but some no name at there desk.

I watched Fox news the night the Iraq war started...actually heard one person say, I hope they use chemicals, it will justify this invasion...made me sick to my stomach to hear that talk...I was there praying ( figuratively) they would not use them...because I knew how bad this was was going to get...and that would have made it 10 times worse easy. my guess as to why this got no coverage....it was at about 3:30 to 4 am when it was said, but some no name at there desk.

A newscaster said that or a guest on the program? Thats pretty horrible.

I watched Paula Zahn, how ever you spell her name. I do not care for her. This is back when Bill hemmer or what ever his name is was a brand new broadcaster on CNN, Gretta was there and Tucker Carlson did the spin zone with Bill Press

A newscaster said that or a guest on the program? Thats pretty horrible.

I watched Paula Zahn, how ever you spell her name. I do not care for her. This is back when Bill hemmer or what ever his name is was a brand new broadcaster on CNN, Gretta was there and Tucker Carlson did the spin zone with Bill Press

newscaster

Tucker had a good show on MSNBC>..but hated him on crossfire..

What time-line (of horrible things going on in iraq) are you referring-to....and, exactly what horrible things going on in iraq are you referring-to????

:confused:

Werbung:

....And, NO one (in The White-Wing) was about to discuss how inadequate The Idiot Son was, to assume the momentum Daddy Bush had created.....years, earlier, in Iraq!!!!

May 25, 2004

"While Bush junior crafts hopeful nation-building plans, he doesn’t seem to have the foggiest notion who the players are, where their true allegiances may lie or why these conflicting interests could undermine U.S. policy."

....And, let's raise-our-glasses to that doddering, old fool....ReRon!!!

Back