Faux News at it again

I had never seen fox at that point. I learned about fox probably 3 years ago. I had heard people talking about them but never actually saw it. I only watched CNN from the time it first came on till about 3 years ago. I wish I had of been watching it during the Gore Bush election or even the Kerry (who served in Vietnam) Bush election, it would have been fun :)
....And, after ALL....news must be FUN....to keep the average-American engaged!!!

296.gif

Werbung:
I watched Fox news the night the Iraq war started...actually heard one person say, I hope they use chemicals, it will justify this invasion...made me sick to my stomach to hear that talk...I was there praying ( figuratively) they would not use them...because I knew how bad this was was going to get...
....After the folks at BUSHCO had convinced you how bad it was going to get....even though most o' that ORG was staffed with CHICKENHAWKS!!!!

And, now.....too many people are whining..."If only we'd known!" :rolleyes:

newscaster

Tucker had a good show on MSNBC>..but hated him on crossfire..
Tucker Carlson was a pompous, effeminate little twit...no matter where he showed-up...which explains his evolution into FAUX.

Jon Stewart handled him, best (when CNN tried Carlson @ Crossfire...after Crossfire had devolved into a 1/2-hour version of FAUX)....

Tucker Carlson was...and, will ALWAYS be....a know-nothing PUNK!!!!

Did Tucker get fired from MSNBC? I see him on Fox every so often

I liked him in the spin zone best with bill press, they made it funny
....And, after ALL....news must be FUNNY....to keep the average-American engaged!!!

296.gif

Werbung:
Back