FAUX Noise on Life-Support??

There were tea party protests in major cities on Friday protesting the massive spending bills and the bail outs. It was on Fox last night with Gretta -on the record. Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Jacksonville,.. all over

I hope it happens again, and again.

Hell, I think everyone opposed to the outrageous spending should send a tea bag or multiple tea bags to the white house. That would be great.

were they like in a cafe having tea?

or throwing tea bags in the lake?

Werbung:
were they like in a cafe having tea?

or throwing tea bags in the lake?
Marching and carrying signs denouncing Obama's and Pelosi and Reid's plans. It was great to watch.

Maybe you can find a youtube of the coverage.

and its not even free like the other crappy channels

msnbc cnn exc all come free with the basic cable package
Fox does not, you have to pay extra to go to a delux package just to get it

and it still kicks them in the teeth

actually what comes in your packages depends on where you live..my friend does not get msnbc but gets fox at his place. I get both.

Half the people don't even know what's happening because it is not being reported. That's what Obama and his cronies count on. the majore networks, which basically, are the one's that are affordable to the Obama Supporters, never tell the truth, so what do you expect in a poll?

I bet if those same people polled were asked if they knew what was happening, like how they have been put in debt and many of their future generations were put in debt, they would not think the same way.

I bet if those same people polled were asked if they knew that health-care reform meant rationed health care, they wouldn't feel that way. Rembemer- Daschle's book. The Elderly just have to realize they should just die. (in not so many words)

The Govt- teacher's unions have (which again use tax money) have been great at makeing sure the populous grows up less and less educated. They count on it. That's why they won't give in and let people determine where there tax money goes when it comes to schooling. Because if amercans really understood about how government was supposed to work , there would be a hell of a lot of really ticked off people.

They don't teach kids in public school about a lot of stuff in american history. It is purposely left out. Why, so liberal agenda can move forward.

Please tell me you underatand this.

This is going to come back to bite Obama big time, and I can't wait! :D

Now this is funny. I just read a poll that suggested 14% of Obama voters already regret it. The fade in the messiah's glow is showing.

People watch Fox because they report good and bad on everyone. Not just good on who they like and bad on who they don't like.
....And, they (obviously) appeal to those folks who excel at incomplete-sentences.

:rolleyes:

Lets look at what you just said

2 free channelsm IF YOU COMBINE THEM often but not always beats out one pay channel

:)
"...channelsm..."????

:confused:

You absolutely must contact the Idiot Son's Library.

His art for expanding the English-language must always be looking for new Disciples (to the process).​

"Today Governor Schwarzenegger and me stand united in our wish to see all English speaking individuals use the language in a way that is comfortable for them, not in the way that some book teaches he or her to use it," said Bush, speaking in the fractured English he hopes to see thrive through the realization of the campaign. "English users, you and us have for too long been forced to live under the oppressing rule of language dictators like the Oxford Dictionary, which spells out the very way you and me talk our phrases and write our sentences. I'm here to tell you today that this oppression ain't gonna stand no more."

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
I have no idea what you're talking about...I've got DirectV and all the cable news channels share equal footing price wise....least as far as I can determine.
Same, here, in Northern Central PA; with Standard cable-packages.

Can you imagine what the intelligence-level must be, somewhere where they (actually) get-away with charging Premium-rates for FAUX Noise??!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's TRUE!!!!!!!

What he means is you have to have a more expensive package to get the higher channels. Not all packages include fox news. it's a premium

:D

Back