"Fighting" The Drug War

Werbung:
It's gettin' pretty-damned-bad, when (even) MEXICO is showing more common-sense than us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

Holy Cow! You never cease to amaze me. You like this idea? You call this common sense?

Mexico has gone completely insane. Legalizing drugs like Heroin and Meth is a death sentence to the lower income family. It will degrade productivity even more than it already has.

I hope that you don't live anywhere near a southern border because when they have have raped their own economy their coming across the border. These won't be good hard working people hoping for a better life. These will be heroin and meth addicts jonesing for their next fix and looking for a way to pay for it...I'm talking about your property and valuables.

If we give one more cent to Mexico in the name of drug prevention we should march on Washington and demand all of our Congressional leaders, not to mention the white house staff, pee in a cup because they must be high!

Holy Cow! You never cease to amaze me. You like this idea? You call this common sense?
Gee.....all-of-a-sudden...REAL Freedom is a little-more scary than the way you try to sell it, huh?

:rolleyes:

Is it possible that Old Europe is lookin' just a little-more civilized than us??

You drug-warriors never HAVE gotten it right!!

Drugs aren't The Problem...as much as you'd like to make it so. Drug-addiction is a SYMPTOM...of personal-issues that addicts won't...or, can't...deal-with!

Ya' wanna eliminate drug-addiction? How 'bout ya' pony-up a few-more tax-dollars for mental-health services??​

Drug-addiction is a SYMPTOM...of personal-issues that addicts won't...or, can't...deal-with!

Ya' wanna eliminate drug-addiction? How 'bout ya' pony-up a few-more tax-dollars for mental-health services??

When are YOU and the residents of New Orleans, etc., ever gonna learn that money can't fix stupid?

When people take heroin I gather that they space out and lay around, they don't have any huge motivation to do anything until the drug wears off. Is that about right?

Is Meth the same way? If a meth-head had a lifetime supply in his house would he get high and loaf around, with an unlimited supply how long would a meth-head live?

The problem with drugs is that people go crazy trying to get them. If we had legal supplies that were given to the people who want them, then wouldn't they'd stay home and die quietly? Sounds good to me, it will improve the overall quality of the human race, make the druggies happy, reduce crime, and empty out the prisons. Prison would be the best place to give people all the drugs they want, wouldn't it? As long as they're locked in their cell with all the drugs they want who are they going to hurt?

Drug treatment should equally available to those people who finally get a grip on things.

Werbung:
Gee.....all-of-a-sudden...REAL Freedom is a little-more scary than the way you try to sell it, huh?​

:rolleyes:

Is it possible that Old Europe is lookin' just a little-more civilized than us??​

You drug-warriors never HAVE gotten it right!!

Drugs aren't The Problem...as much as you'd like to make it so. Drug-addiction is a SYMPTOM...of personal-issues that addicts won't...or, can't...deal-with!​

Ya' wanna eliminate drug-addiction? How 'bout ya' pony-up a few-more tax-dollars for mental-health services??​

What part of drug addiction do you not get? Cocaine, Heroin, and Meth are all extremely addictive drugs. This isn't like an addiction to chocolate or your morning fix at Starbucks. This is real hardcore dependency to the chemicals. Suggesting this is just a matter of overcoming a personal issue shows the lack of biophysical understanding that could lead the average down a path of ruin.

In old Europe, they use to put people's heads on pikes and chop their heads off on a whim. Those were the civilized ones. In every culture their are effective and ineffective behaviors. The trick is to reduce the availability of the anything that stimulates the ineffective behavior. Are you okay with paramedics hitting the meth pipe just before shift? Are you okay with the school bus driver dropping acid just before they drive your kids to school?

One last thought, legally available doesn't mean free. If you have ever know a real addict, they will do most anything to get their next fix. They don't just lay around. They get very desperate and they make very bad decisions in order to fulfill their chemical, not psychological, need.

Back