First "racist", then "whine"

Libsmasher

Here's the sum total of the obamabots defense against criticisms of the Bot King: :D

1. Before the election, anyone who criticized was a "racist".

2. After the election, anyone who criticizes is "whining".

I could write software with very few bytes to have this binary bot reaction:

Class Bot

if (before election date)

spurt ("racist")

else

spurt ("whining")

endif

Geez, maybe they really ARE robots. :eek: :D

Werbung:
And you're whining about it.
Quit'cher whining............​

"If the Bush administration became a byword for policy bungles, for government by the unqualified, well, it was just following the advice of leading conservative think tanks: After the 2000 election the Heritage Foundation specifically urged the new team to "make appointments based on loyalty first and expertise second."

Obama therefore has room to be bold. If Republicans try a 1993-style strategy of attacking him for promoting big government, they'll learn two things: Not only has the financial-crisis discredited their economic theories, the racial subtext of anti-government rhetoric doesn't play the way it used to.

:cool:

NO Obamanation;80470]I dont think anyone has ever worshiped George Bush...

Boy are you right. Worst President ever and closer to universally hated than ever being worshiped.

Hated is much better than liked anyway.

Liked, trusted and respected are some of those crazy Liberal Democratic things!:)

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA OUR 44th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! The EAGLE HAS LANDED!

Boy are you right. Worst President ever and closer to universally hated than ever being worshiped.

Hated is much better than liked anyway.

Liked, trusted and respected are some of those crazy Liberal Democratic things!:)

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA OUR 44th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! The EAGLE HAS LANDED!

lol

Top Gun did you buy the "special" coins they are selling of obama? some how I picture you having the whole collection with a picture of him on some shrine someplace in your house :)

Werbung:
Back