Fox News: A festival of ignorance

Popeye

This is good, comedian Lee Camp, appearing on Fox and Friends tells it like it is. Most importantly, it's the truth.
"What is Fox News?" asks comedian and activist Lee Camp on the air. "It's just a parade of propaganda, isn't it? It's just a...festival of ignorance.

"A million people are dead in Iraq. Come on. This is ridiculous. What's the point of this?"

"This is insane," Camp continues. "Go out--leave your home. Go outside! Go hug your children! Love your family, you know? Do something with your life."

Here's the clip: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Comedian_Lee_Camp_Fox_News_festival_0224.html

Werbung:
This is good, comedian Lee Camp, appearing on Fox and Friends tells it like it is. Most importantly, it's the truth.

Here's the clip: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Comedian_Lee_Camp_Fox_News_festival_0224.html
I hope they didn't give Karl Rove too-long a contract.

It's lookin' like he'll be changing-addresses, somtime soon....The Graystone Hotel!! :)

(....And, he didn't even get an Hornorable Mention, this week.)

Fox News is 100% fair and balanced. Filthy left wing media just can't handle when someone tells the truth.

If any news media isn't flat out backing the democratic party, they're obviously biased!

Liberals had a monopoly on the large national media for decades. Now that there a few non-liberal media outlets that are conservative, when they hear something that isn't lib propaganda, they get hysterical. :D

crying about the Liberal media...boo hoo...I guess that's what happens when the media likes the truth ?

Really the Media is not Left or Right, that's why the left hates it for being to Right, and the Right for being to left.

In any case it sucks

Fox , Right or Left is just a bad new agency, they are hit over and over for just flat out being wrong, and they are so clearly partisan (Ann Coulter even confirmed it for everyone)

crying about the Liberal media...boo hoo...I guess that's what happens when the media likes the truth ?

Really the Media is not Left or Right, that's why the left hates it for being to Right, and the Right for being to left.

In any case it sucks

Fox , Right or Left is just a bad new agency, they are hit over and over for just flat out being wrong, and they are so clearly partisan (Ann Coulter even confirmed it for everyone)

Uh, the thread was started by someone whimpering about the tiny conservative media - focus, einstein.

Is that a facetious remark or do all altruists have a severe case of narcissism?

The liberal ideology is all about the *boo hoo* victims of a thing called life. Sounds like the ideology of great media.

(Ann Coulter even confirmed it for everyone)
It was horrible when she said she'd vote for Hillary Clinton :(

Liberals had a monopoly on the large national media for decades. Now that there a few non-liberal media outlets that are conservative, when they hear something that isn't lib propaganda, they get hysterical. :D

Yeah I never watch fox news until I saw all these lefties going crazy about it. I realized they must be saying something right if everyone is getting bent. No one would whiny if Fox lied and b.s.'d as much as all the other stations do.

That man in the clip is a legend. The first time I went to America, the only news channel they had on their TV was Fox and it just made me laugh out loud. It's so biased and has the clearest agenda, and thats not the way you want your news.

You want your news to be unbiased as possible so YOU can make the decision yourself - whenever you turn on to a channel knowingly it has a left OR right wing agenda to get your news, you are admitting you are a sheep and incapable of making your own decisions without a bit of sway from the side you currently support on every other issue.

Yeah I never watch fox news until I saw all these lefties going crazy about it. I realized they must be saying something right if everyone is getting bent. No one would whiny if Fox lied and b.s.'d as much as all the other stations do.

I could care less that is right, its just not news yes idiots who think if you just yell over your quest you are then correct. They don't fact check for crap, and do nothing but just repeating the party line. Even when there own station has had to saw they where wrong...they later keep repeating what they said anyway.

I don't get why all the vicious hatred of Fox News. They "make stuff up" just as much as the other networks. The only difference is they give you the information from a different perspective - although that's increasingly going the way of the dodo bird, too. I'd even venture so far as to say that Fox isn't even right-leaning anymore.

I could care less that is right, its just not news yes idiots who think if you just yell over your quest you are then correct. They don't fact check for crap, and do nothing but just repeating the party line. Even when there own station has had to saw they where wrong...they later keep repeating what they said anyway.

Speaking of not fact checking for ****... you still didn't answer my last question to you about what that melted metal on the side of the twin towers was.

Anyway, to the topic at hand. Yeah news has gone down hill by far. I watched one young reporter guy do a story about trash in the Pacific and suggested at the end, if we cleaned up our planet, we wouldn't have a war on terrorist... I laughed because I'm used to everything on the news being wrong. CBS and NBC seem to be the least reliable to me.

Werbung:
well to your question on the steel....Big F-ing plane, collision, Jet Fuel, Fire, huge amounts of weight on it from above, design....Im not a physics guy, but that seems to be enough to knock down a building. That and that no one has given a even close to real reason otherwise.

Back