From outside the USA

My suggestion would be evening Adult-Literacy Classes.​

now that was not only cute, I was able to read it :)

I seriously can not read some of your posts. I am not trying to pick on you but all that bold blue red every other word font stuff is just to hard to read.

I bet I am not the only one. Top gun used to type everything in bold red and finally someone said hey top if you pick another color it wont be so hard to read. He picked a pretty blue and everyone can read his posts now.

you pick various colors and fonts and it is very hard to read. its not impossible but Its not worth taking the extra time to read it just for the insult you will no doubt give.

I am happy to read your insult if its all the same color and same font :)

Werbung:
Bush & co is a fascist regime.

Our country doesn't tolerate fascism. So Bush & co are criticized, justifiably.

Criminals are criminals. You cannot sugarcoat the facts.

Bush & co is a fascist regime.

Our country doesn't tolerate fascism. So Bush & co are criticized, justifiably.

I think you really have that backwards

obama & co will be a fascist regime. Our country doesn't tolerate really looking into what he is exactly.

So obama & co wont be criticized, they will claim justifiably. but they will be a one term regime

Criminals are criminals. You cannot sugarcoat the facts.[/

Werbung:

LMAO!!! Really?? I find it amazingly stupid of you to bring an agruement about criminals considering obama has many very close to him. Have you forgotten the criminal Rezko? Or the terrorist/criminal Ayers? What about the America and "white" hating Wright? obama has filled his life with sleazy people.

Exactly what crime has President Bush been guilty of? What bull**** you spew. :rolleyes:

Back