Game time for the Bot King

Libsmasher

Obama: "Did you see this?! The russians have threatened to put missiles on their border with poland! Oh God, Oh God! What'll we do??!!"

Clinton era recycled "adviser": Uh, gosh, I dunno. Maybe talk to them....?

Werbung:
Obama: "Did you see this?! The russians have threatened to put missiles on their border with poland! Oh God, Oh God! What'll we do??!!"

Actually sounds like Bush.

But then again he would probably say "The Russians are fixin' to put missiles on their border with Cuba."

Actually sounds like Bush.

But then again he would probably say "The Russians are fixin' to put missiles on their border with Cuba."

Luckily for those who dwell in reality, attacking your predecessors is not a policy option once you actually take office.

Right now, this remains Bush's issue to tackle. But Obama will soon inherit it, let us hope his policy is not "George Bush did ........."

Clearly, ocean has decided that he has had a bad day and has come to the board to "get off". Everything he has posted this evening has been smart assed and without merit.

Enjoy your sick pleasure...

Clearly, ocean has decided that he has had a bad day and has come to the board to "get off". Everything he has posted this evening has been smart assed and without merit.

Enjoy your sick pleasure...

He is a "she". And I find many of the posts on here to be "smart-assed". However, you seem to only object when those comments are to the left of your leanings. I will be less "smart-assed" if others will as well. But when I see continous Obama bashing, I will continue to be as smart-assed as everyone else - thanks. how come you didn't object when it was Obama people were making "smart-ass" comments about? Don't you think you should be "Fair and balanced"?

Luckily for those who dwell in reality, attacking your predecessors is not a policy option once you actually take office.

They were too gutless to run against McCain, so they ran against Bush. My guess is every time something goes wrong, they'll fall back on the "it's Bush's fault" strategy. :D

I asked you this before about Iran, you failed to give a real responce..

What would you do? Nuke the? War with Russia? Come on , you cry about talking to people, but you never have anything else. I want to see you give a real response to a real question for once, no straw man, no just attacking one idea and not giving a idea of your own. What would do?

They were too gutless to run against McCain, so they ran against Bush. My guess is every time something goes wrong, they'll fall back on the "it's Bush's fault" strategy. :D

you mean like you who attacks Obama for what the Russians do in responce to Bush's moves, when Obama is not even in office yet? That is lame, and retarded.

Werbung:
you mean like you who attacks Obama for what the Russians do in responce to Bush's moves, when Obama is not even in office yet? That is lame, and retarded.

Is EVERY ONE of you bots an idiot? :D OBVIOUSLY, their actions were a challenge to the Bot King - Bush isn't going to do anything more about it in his dwindling days in office. :rolleyes:

Back