"Get the hell out"

Gipper

If only there were more politicians like Allen West...liberalism must be snuffed out and fast if America is to survive.

I love this guy. He is fantastic. Liberalism must be attacked for its horrendous failures.

The D Party (Commie Party for short) is after this guy big time. They know he must be destroyed if they are to survive. The truth always destroys lies.

"Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America," Rep. Allen West (R-FL) said at the Palm Beach County Republican Party Lincoln Day dinner. West represents the district in the U.S. Congress.

Werbung:
Just as a reminder and a reality check, I am offering you an article from Bloomberg dated August 2008. . .

By the way, price of gas at that time was $3.96 (up from $1.98 in 2001)

Get our new FREE iPad app now

ELECTION WATCH August 7, 2008, 5:00PM ESTtext size: TT
Why Their Economic Plans Don't Add Up

A rocky economy means the gap between campaign promises and governing realities may be larger than ever this year

By Jane Sasseen
THIS ISSUE

August 18, 2008
The Olympics & Innovation

RELATED ITEMS

0833_mz_election2.jpg
Scout Tufankjian/Polaris
0833_mz_election3.jpg
Alexis C. Glenn/UPI/DRR.NET

STORY TOOLS

As he crisscrosses the country in his quest for the Presidency, Senator John McCain frequently repeats his vow to keep today's low income tax rates in place, take a further whack at the estate tax, and ease the tax burden on business. "I want to look you in the eye," he said at a July 30 town hall meeting at a local Caterpillar (CAT) dealer in Aurora, Colo. "I will not raise your taxes nor support a tax increase. I will not do it."
Yet how much faith should voters put in the Arizona Republican's proposals? Or for that matter in Senator Barack Obama's bold plans to spend hundreds of billions on national health care, infrastructure, education, and energy? Put another way, how likely is it that the plans now being spelled out on the campaign trail will actually come to pass? In two words, not very.
Politics, the weak economy, and the reality of the ballooning federal budget will all limit the next President's room for maneuver. McCain's low-tax strategy could well be chewed up in a Congress that is likely to be even more Democratic than it is today. Obama's lofty plans could be undone by the hefty costs of his health-care plan and other programs. Even some Democrats may not stomach the huge expense and vast complexity of Obama's proposals.
In every election there is a big gap between what the candidates promise and what they can actually deliver. Think of Bill Clinton campaigning on middle-class tax cuts, universal health care, and infrastructure development. He spent much of his Administration cutting the deficit, not implementing big new programs. Or George W. Bush, who said he would trim greenhouse gas emissions in a move to buff his eco-credentials when facing off against Al Gore. Bush quickly abandoned that idea once the race was won.
This year that gap between promise and reality may be even larger than usual. "Whoever wins will face a big wake-up call as soon as the election is over," says Daniel Clifton, head of Washington policy research for investment group Strategas Research Partners. "Many campaign promises will need to be scuttled."
The 2009 economy will offer tough conditions for a President set on bold new policies. The next Administration will face anemic growth, sluggish employment, a housing downturn expected to continue at least through much of next year, and continued tight credit markets as the shakeout works its way through the financial sector.
And in part because of last spring's $168 billion stimulus, the federal deficit will rise to nearly $500 billion next year, almost three times fiscal 2007 levels. There's a growing sense in Washington, particularly among Democrats, that another round of stimulus or further moves to bail out the housing or financial markets could be needed. Such spending could add tens if not hundreds of billions to the deficit. In the face of that tab, the question will be whether McCain or Obama can find the money to fund many of their tax cuts and spending proposals.
Some economists think the next President will have more room to maneuver than those deficit estimates suggest. A $500 billion deficit would be about 3.6% of gross domestic product, still well below the 6% high reached in 1983. Many economists also think heavy deficit spending is the right move in a slowdown. But sustained continued deficits do still matter, especially given the looming costs of Medicare and Social Security—it's the trajectory that counts, says James Poterba, the head of the economics department at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. And "there is no question that the proposals of either candidate would dramatically worsen the fiscal situation," adds Maya MacGuineas, president of the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a project of the New America Foundation, a think tank.​

Just as a reminder and a reality check, I am offering you an article from Bloomberg dated August 2008. . .

By the way, price of gas at that time was $3.96 (up from $1.98 in 2001)

Get our new FREE iPad app now

ELECTION WATCH August 7, 2008, 5:00PM ESTtext size: TT
Why Their Economic Plans Don't Add Up
A rocky economy means the gap between campaign promises and governing realities may be larger than ever this year
THIS ISSUE

RELATED ITEMS
0833_mz_election2.jpg

Scout Tufankjian/Polaris
0833_mz_election3.jpg
Alexis C. Glenn/UPI/DRR.NET
plus_icon_12x12.gif

STORY TOOLS
As he crisscrosses the country in his quest for the Presidency, Senator John McCain frequently repeats his vow to keep today's low income tax rates in place, take a further whack at the estate tax, and ease the tax burden on business. "I want to look you in the eye," he said at a July 30 town hall meeting at a local Caterpillar (CAT) dealer in Aurora, Colo. "I will not raise your taxes nor support a tax increase. I will not do it."
Yet how much faith should voters put in the Arizona Republican's proposals? Or for that matter in Senator Barack Obama's bold plans to spend hundreds of billions on national health care, infrastructure, education, and energy? Put another way, how likely is it that the plans now being spelled out on the campaign trail will actually come to pass? In two words, not very.
Politics, the weak economy, and the reality of the ballooning federal budget will all limit the next President's room for maneuver. McCain's low-tax strategy could well be chewed up in a Congress that is likely to be even more Democratic than it is today. Obama's lofty plans could be undone by the hefty costs of his health-care plan and other programs. Even some Democrats may not stomach the huge expense and vast complexity of Obama's proposals.
In every election there is a big gap between what the candidates promise and what they can actually deliver. Think of Bill Clinton campaigning on middle-class tax cuts, universal health care, and infrastructure development. He spent much of his Administration cutting the deficit, not implementing big new programs. Or George W. Bush, who said he would trim greenhouse gas emissions in a move to buff his eco-credentials when facing off against Al Gore. Bush quickly abandoned that idea once the race was won.
This year that gap between promise and reality may be even larger than usual. "Whoever wins will face a big wake-up call as soon as the election is over," says Daniel Clifton, head of Washington policy research for investment group Strategas Research Partners. "Many campaign promises will need to be scuttled."
The 2009 economy will offer tough conditions for a President set on bold new policies. The next Administration will face anemic growth, sluggish employment, a housing downturn expected to continue at least through much of next year, and continued tight credit markets as the shakeout works its way through the financial sector.
And in part because of last spring's $168 billion stimulus, the federal deficit will rise to nearly $500 billion next year, almost three times fiscal 2007 levels. There's a growing sense in Washington, particularly among Democrats, that another round of stimulus or further moves to bail out the housing or financial markets could be needed. Such spending could add tens if not hundreds of billions to the deficit. In the face of that tab, the question will be whether McCain or Obama can find the money to fund many of their tax cuts and spending proposals.
Some economists think the next President will have more room to maneuver than those deficit estimates suggest. A $500 billion deficit would be about 3.6% of gross domestic product, still well below the 6% high reached in 1983. Many economists also think heavy deficit spending is the right move in a slowdown. But sustained continued deficits do still matter, especially given the looming costs of Medicare and Social Security—it's the trajectory that counts, says James Poterba, the head of the economics department at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. And "there is no question that the proposals of either candidate would dramatically worsen the fiscal situation," adds Maya MacGuineas, president of the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a project of the New America Foundation, a think tank.

You are obviously terribly misinformed if you think Bush was a conservative. He was a progressive like you.
West is a true conservative. You likely have no idea what conservatism is. Pay attention to what conservatives and libertarians are proposing. If you do that, you will know what a we stand for.
Most Rs are libs like you. So, you must stop your hatred of the Rs as it is completely illogical.

You are obviously terribly misinformed if you think Bush was a conservative. He was a progressive like you.
West is a true conservative. You likely have no idea what conservatism is. Pay attention to what conservatives and libertarians are proposing. If you do that, you will know what a we stand for.
Most Rs are libs like you. So, you must stop your hatred of the Rs as it is completely illogical.

First, I don't hate anyone, especially not GROUPS of people.
Second, Bush is obviously a Republican, and I don't give a damn about what you call or don't call "conservative!"
Your definition of "conservatism" seems to be a moving target, that gets deeper and deeper into non-sense and delusional thinking.
So. . .enjoy it, and I absolutely do not care about your opinion, I just think you're very entertaining!

First, I don't hate anyone, especially not GROUPS of people.
Second, Bush is obviously a Republican, and I don't give a damn about what you call or don't call "conservative!"
Your definition of "conservatism" seems to be a moving target, that gets deeper and deeper into non-sense and delusional thinking.
So. . .enjoy it, and I absolutely do not care about your opinion, I just think you're very entertaining!

Well there it is. Because Bush was an R, that makes him a conservative.

How about a short quiz for you darling? I on the other hand, really DO care about your opinion. Could you give it here...

1. Romney is an R. Is he a conservative?
2. McCain is an R. Is he a conservative?
3. Bob Dole is an R. Is he a conservative"
4. Bush I is an R. Is he a conservative?
5. Nixon and Ford were Rs. Were they conservatives?

Conservative political philosophy is very straight forward. But, it does dramatically differ from yours. You would do yourself a considerable favor by learning what it means rather than believing the hate fill intolerant and ignorant definitions you have learned from the lib media.

Well there it is. Because Bush was an R, that makes him a conservative.

How about a short quiz for you darling? I on the other hand, really DO care about your opinion. Could you give it here...

1. Romney is an R. Is he a conservative?
2. McCain is an R. Is he a conservative?
3. Bob Dole is an R. Is he a conservative"
4. Bush I is an R. Is he a conservative?
5. Nixon and Ford were Rs. Were they conservatives?

Conservative political philosophy is very straight forward. But, it does dramatically differ from yours. You would do yourself a considerable favor by learning what it means rather than believing the hate fill intolerant and ignorant definitions you have learned from the lib media.

I actually rely a lot less on the media to consider the amount of hate and stupidity being spewed by the "consevatives" than on your posts.

You are not doing your cause any favor!

By the way, I believe there are many "conservative" issues, some I do agree with, others I find totally ridiculous and intolerant. Unfortunately, YOU seem to take the word "conservatism" as an all encompassing dogmas on every isue, forsaking any critical skills to follow blindly the self righteous sheep of the extreme Right!

It is your right, and you seem to enjoy it. so, don't mind me! LOL

I actually rely a lot less on the media to consider the amount of hate and stupidity being spewed by the "consevatives" than on your posts.

You are not doing your cause any favor!

By the way, I believe there are many "conservative" issues, some I do agree with, others I find totally ridiculous and intolerant. Unfortunately, YOU seem to take the word "conservatism" as an all encompassing dogmas on every isue, forsaking any critical skills to follow blindly the self righteous sheep of the extreme Right!

It is your right, and you seem to enjoy it. so, don't mind me! LOL

Its not about me sweetie...its about you.

Can you answer my questions in the above post? Or, maybe you could tell us what you agree with and disagree with regarding conservatism.

Its not about me sweetie...its about you.

Can you answer my questions in the above post? Or, maybe you could tell us what you agree with and disagree with regarding conservatism.

And it's not about me, honey bunch, it's about your generalization and narrow views on just about evrything.

I am not interested in debating with a wall.

Have a nice day.

And it's not about me, honey bunch, it's about your generalization and narrow views on just about evrything.

I am not interested in debating with a wall.

Have a nice day.

My Darling, could you please give me an example of my generalizations and narrow views? Just one will suffice.

My Darling, could you please give me an example of my generalizations and narrow views? Just one will suffice.

This one from this thread should suffice for now. "The D Party (Commie Party for short) is after this guy big time."

There are as many differences on the Left and in the Democratic party than there are in the Right and Republicans and conservatives. And "Commie" is just a ridiculous and uneducated attempt to troll.

This one from this thread should suffice for now. "The D Party (Commie Party for short) is after this guy big time."

There are as many differences on the Left and in the Democratic party than there are in the Right and Republicans and conservatives. And "Commie" is just a ridiculous and uneducated attempt to troll.

You are going to have to do better than that...my dear. See this thread https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/lots-of-commies.11525/ It has been well documented that many in the D party are commies and even if they do not admit being commies, their actions indicate they are commies.

If one acts like a commie, speaks like a commie, promotes communism like a commie, is one a commie?

You likely are unaware of this little nugget of gold http://www.capitolhillcubans.com/2009/04/congressional-black-caucus-members.html that makes Americans like me sick and it should you too...but then you live in another reality that is unreal.

You are going to have to do better than that...my dear. See this thread https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/lots-of-commies.11525/ It has been well documented that many in the D party are commies and even if they do not admit being commies, their actions indicate they are commies.

If one acts like a commie, speaks like a commie, promotes communism like a commie, is one a commie?

You likely are unaware of this little nugget of gold http://www.capitolhillcubans.com/2009/04/congressional-black-caucus-members.html that makes Americans like me sick and it should you too...but then you live in another reality that is unreal.

You are so full of it! Get a life. :rolleyes::D

Werbung:
Back