Glenn back news...or advertising?

Werbung:
Why would anyone put an uneducated man with a history of major behavioral problems in a position to inform people?

Glenn Beck never went to college (accept to take one theology class), is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict who has "found God" and converted to Mormonism.

Thats FoxNews for you, personality driven sensational journalism.

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Reagan
....And, who'd be a better example, of that, than ReRon Reagan?

:rolleyes:

"Reagan promoted an economic theory known as "supply-side economics" - which George Bush senior famously derided as "voodoo economics" when running against Reagan for the Republican presidential nomination in 1980.

The theory held that tax cuts for the rich would lead them to save and invest money, leading to increased productivity and lower unemployment.

"None of this happened," Mr Weisbrot said. "If you look at the 1980s, it was the worst decade of post-World War II growth.

"The median wage was flat, and there was a massive redistribution of income, with wealth going to the top one or two percent of the population," he said."

Doesn’t GE own NBC? Doesn’t GE make a ton of money, more than other companies where global warming is concerned? With their "green" lights and dishwashers exc?
Doesn’t MSNBC spend a great deal of time talking about the dangers of global warming? Keith Olbermann talks about it all the time, he is also paid 100 percent by NBC owned by GE right?
If the people on NBC can drum up fear for our planet melting, people are more apt to buy "green" products, and GE (who pays others to promote the idea) makes a great deal of money.
It seems to me that is far more of an issue than Glenn Beck doing gold ads for a company he worked with long before he did ads for them. A small portion of his income would come from the gold ads where 100 percent of the NBC people’s money comes from GE who owns them and makes money from their fear tactics.

So its not enough to bash Rush, you have to bash his listeners too... How Progressive of you.
Maybe PLC1 doesn't see the upside in attacking "...dead people, little girls, and the homeless."

"I wouldn't say that dittoheads, as a group, lack the ability to reason. It's just that whenever I run across one, he seems to be at a low ebb in reasoning skills. Poor ol' Bill Sarpalius, one of our dimmer Panhandle congressmen, was once trying to explain to a town hall meeting of his constituents that Limbaugh was wrong when he convinced his listeners that Bill Clinton's tax package contained a tax increase on the middle class. (It increased taxes only on the wealthiest 2 percent of Americans.)

A dittohead in the crowd rose to protest: "We don't send you to Washington to make responsible decisions. We send you there to represent us."

249.gif

Why would anyone put an uneducated man with a history of major behavioral problems in a position to inform people?
Just some o' the "magic" o' T.V.!!!!!

Hell....at one time....people had to (actually) leave their homes for such entertainment!!!!!

"From its opening in 1676, tours of the new building could be had for a penny a time. That people came and poked the insane with sticks is unlikely, but they did come to watch the 'ravers'; particular favourites being the compulsive masturbators of both sexes. In no way do I condone making a spectacle of mental illness, but if asylums were open for visiting today people would go and gawp, so to condemn the Georgians as cruel is hypocritical considering the number of websites and magazines devoted to the bizarre and unfortunate of every kind."

42109cb.jpg

Doesn’t GE own NBC? Doesn’t GE make a ton of money, more than other companies where global warming is concerned? With their "green" lights and dishwashers exc?
Doesn’t MSNBC spend a great deal of time talking about the dangers of global warming? Keith Olbermann talks about it all the time, he is also paid 100 percent by NBC owned by GE right?
Yeah....Thank GAWD for FAUX NOISE!!!!!

259.gif

If the people on NBC can drum up fear for our planet melting, people are more apt to buy "green" products, and GE (who pays others to promote the idea) makes a great deal of money.
It seems to me that is far more of an issue than Glenn Beck doing gold ads for a company he worked with long before he did ads for them. A small portion of his income would come from the gold ads where 100 percent of the NBC people’s money comes from GE who owns them and makes money from their fear tactics.

you mean like when Scarborough got attacked for talking about GE stop Prices...and not saying that GE was the parent company for MSNBC? And why was that? for the same reason...Conflict of interest. Of course Rush attacked him for a "neutered chickified moderate" ... because Imus made a racial slur, and now you spend your days peddling GE stock. ...and it was attacked by..Media Matters as well...

And you know what, Joe was wrong to do it....see you know I like Joe, but I still can actuly say, He was wrong and should not have done it!

Glenn Beck never went to college (accept to take one theology class), is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict who has "found God" and converted to Mormonism.

Thats FoxNews for you, personality driven sensational journalism.

This does get tedious correcting the errors on the left, but Beck is not a journalist so Fox has not put him in the position of making personality driven sensational journalism.

Katie Couric on the other hand...

Werbung:
you mean like when Scarborough got attacked for talking about GE stop Prices...and not saying that GE was the parent company for MSNBC? And why was that? for the same reason...Conflict of interest. Of course Rush attacked him for a "neutered chickified moderate" ... because Imus made a racial slur, and now you spend your days peddling GE stock. ...and it was attacked by..Media Matters as well...

And you know what, Joe was wrong to do it....see you know I like Joe, but I still can actuly say, He was wrong and should not have done it!

Well of course you bash him silly, he "claims" to be a republican.

But I dont hear you or any lefty here bashing the sports guy who tries to scare everyone into thinking the planet will melt soon if we dont tax and cap and buy GE's green products.

he is by far the wost hypocrate out there.

Back