God created the universe?

I did not "cite" an expert. Or name-drop. I merely provided a link to an article (with an abstract of a book), that I though of interest (to anyone not prejudiced by religious dogma). If you cannot accept that, it is not my problem, now, is it? duh?

What dishonest nonsense! As if being a dumb, bigoted redneck isn't bad enough!

You said:

"However, Stephen Hawking, arguably the most brilliant theoretical physicist since Einstein, has made his case in a recent book that would counter this forum's conservatives' advantage in the "God created the universe", argument."

Clearly, you meant to prejudice the opinions of the 'forum's conservatives' by providing a link to an article about a book you do not even have the iq to comprehend.

Duh?

Then why persist? duh.

When someone impugnes facts and logic by ineffable twaddle, one can do nothing but persist on facts and logic.

Duh?

Werbung:
I never said it could (matter is capable of spawning itself spontaneously). Why do you persist in building straw men?

What??? You mean to tell me that you posted an abstract to a book you do not even have the iq to comprehend and you forgot to read that abstract?????

Its right there in your article. It is the stated opinion of the man you think is arguably the most brilliant theoretical physicist since einstein and whose stated opinion in this book you cannot comprehend would counter the arguments of the conservatives of this forum.

Duh?

What assertions have I made? I posted a link to an article of interest. Your outrage has descended into mental illness in its obsession.

Sigh.

Is it or is it not your opinion that the article you posted would 'counter' the arguments of the conservatives of the forum?

Please lie some more. After all, your integrity has sunk so low, another lie couldn't possibly make it any worse.

Duh?

What??? You mean to tell me that you posted an abstract to a book you do not even have the iq to comprehend and you forgot to read that abstract?????

Its right there in your article. It is the stated opinion of the man you think is arguably the most brilliant theoretical physicist since einstein and whose stated opinion in this book you cannot comprehend would counter the arguments of the conservatives of this forum.

Duh?

Sigh.

Is it or is it not your opinion that the article you posted would 'counter' the arguments of the conservatives of the forum?

Please lie some more. After all, your integrity has sunk so low, another lie couldn't possibly make it any worse.

Duh?
What would you expect from someone with an I.Q. too low to comprehend his book? Duh?

From time to time there has been some quite intelligent and educated (in the sciences well beyond my education), conservatives that have made scientific arguments that they say indicate the God created the universe. Given their intelligence and superior scientific education, I have not been in the position to counter their arguments due to my own short comings. However, Stephen Hawking, arguably the most brilliant theoretical physicist since Einstein, has made his case in a recent book that may or may not counter this forum's conservatives' advantage in the "God created the universe", argument.

There Numsie, I fixed it. I would not want anything so trivial to harm our friendship.

What would you expect from someone with an I.Q. too low to comprehend his book? Duh?

What, indeed, can anyone expect from you?

For starter, maybe you should refrain from stating opinions on matters well beyond the reach of your iq.

Duh?

What does a religious belief have to do with science and technology?

You are a little late to the party. Numinus completely destroyed THC and Duh-hermit in this thread.

But hey, I bet Numinus is up to debating you too.

And your question misses the point of this thread.

You are a little late to the party. Numinus completely destroyed THC and Duh-hermit in this thread.

But hey, I bet Numinus is up to debating you too.

And your question misses the point of this thread.

What was the point of the thread? The title suggests that the point was that god created the universe, so I'll repeat my question. What does this religious question have to do with science and technology? You do realize that "God did it" doesn't actually expalin anything from a scientific perspective, right?

What was the point of the thread? The title suggests that the point was that god created the universe, so I'll repeat my question. What does this religious question have to do with science and technology? You do realize that "God did it" doesn't actually expalin anything from a scientific perspective, right?

Oh I see your point.

Then you must believe that science can explain how the universe was created. If so, please enlighten us.

Werbung:
Back