God created the universe?

If GOD is real why didnt you believe this guy?

fredrogers200.jpg

Werbung:
It occurs to me that the big bang sounds a lot like "Let there be light", but that's just from the perspective of a layman.

From the article:

To me, that means that god has created many worlds, not just this one, and that there may be a lot more to creation than humans.

Or, perhaps there are many gods creating many worlds.

Science has a long way to go before we can say definitively that there is a god, or that there is no god.

read Bill Bryson (sp) book the short history of practicaly everything...its pretty good at explaining the big bang better ...also a good overall science read on many subjects.

Also If God did it...who created God...?

No.

Do you believe every cockamamie theory presented by science as fact?

If so, you must have believed in global cooling when it was presented back in the 70's.

Global cooling was speculation, not a theory, and science does not present theories, cockamamie or not, as fact.

Now, if you don't like science, then you need to quit using all of those evil things that science has brought to us. Electricity would be a good start.

Global cooling was speculation, not a theory, and science does not present theories, cockamamie or not, as fact.

Now, if you don't like science, then you need to quit using all of those evil things that science has brought to us. Electricity would be a good start.

You misunderstand. My point is YOU think science is fact. You do believe AGW is fact.

Yet, you do not know what a liberal is. And, you do not know that BO is a Marxist. So, what can I say.

No.

Do you believe every cockamamie theory presented by science as fact?

If so, you must have believed in global cooling when it was presented back in the 70's.

Do give us a list of "cockamamie" theories presented by science that is currrently accepted science? And while you are at it, explain why "god did it" is much more acceptable to you. And as last exercise, please answer my original question.

You misunderstand. My point is YOU think science is fact. You do believe AGW is fact.

Yet, you do not know what a liberal is. And, you do not know that BO is a Marxist. So, what can I say.

I said that science is fact? Science is a process, not a fact. AGW is an hypothesis, as I've said many times.

You told me what your definition of a liberal is, someone who favors government power over individual choice. What you have failed to show me is how that could possibly lead you to be anti choice. I think perhaps your definition needs some fine tuning. Moreover, there is nothing in the limited government and individual responsibility philosophy that precludes either acceptance of AGW, or evolution for that matter.

As for the Marxist label, that's just laughable. Obama is a liberal Democrat. You don't like liberal Democrats, we get that, but calling him a Marxist is about as absurd as calling him a Muslim, a Kenyan, an Anti American, the AntiChrist, or any of the other nonsense labels placed on him.

Did you get my explanation of why said labels helped elect Obama? If it hadn't been for that, even McCain, the non Maverick, might have prevailed in the last election. Had the Republicans fielded a viable candidate, Obama would still be a senator.

Did you get my explanation of why said labels helped elect Obama? If it hadn't been for that, even McCain, the non Maverick, might have prevailed in the last election. Had the Republicans fielded a viable candidate, Obama would still be a senator.

I think not. BO beats all comers in 2008 due to your friends in the media and the failures of the progressive president who preceded him. And people thought W was a conservative. So, they and you concluded that BO would be a better choice.

Are you happy with your vote?

Jesus didnt really heal anyone its bunch of made up bull fairy tale stories. But science could cure almost every illness,cancer and diseases.

I think not. BO beats all comers in 2008 due to your friends in the media and the failures of the progressive president who preceded him. And people thought W was a conservative. So, they and you concluded that BO would be a better choice.

Are you happy with your vote?

I am scarcely ever happy with my vote.

Obama beat "all comers", meaning John McCain, in '08 due to the strategy of harping on nonsense rather than on ideology and experience. I'm not sure just who thought W was a conservative, but if they thought that, and voted for Obama based on that notion, it is for sure that they would not have voted Republican if the Dems had been running Voldemort.

Had the Republicans fielded a viable candidate, and debated real issues, they would have won. Instead, they nominated the Bush Clone and the airhead, and harped on non issues, and lost.

The Obama administration is clearly the fault of the Republicans.

I am scarcely ever happy with my vote.

Obama beat "all comers", meaning John McCain, in '08 due to the strategy of harping on nonsense rather than on ideology and experience. I'm not sure just who thought W was a conservative, but if they thought that, and voted for Obama based on that notion, it is for sure that they would not have voted Republican if the Dems had been running Voldemort.

Had the Republicans fielded a viable candidate, and debated real issues, they would have won. Instead, they nominated the Bush Clone and the airhead, and harped on non issues, and lost.

The Obama administration is clearly the fault of the Republicans.

Yes I can agree with a lot of that. And how about that...common ground at last.

The only thing I can't agree with is a good candidate beating BO. Well maybe, but with all the hype and media BJs for BO, it would have been very tough. The media would have done their best to destroy the "good candidate" just as they did Palin. And many useful idiots would go along...

Yes I can agree with a lot of that. And how about that...common ground at last.

OMG! It's finally happened! The Gip is starting to come around.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The only thing I can't agree with is a good candidate beating BO. Well maybe, but with all the hype and media BJs for BO, it would have been very tough. The media would have done their best to destroy the "good candidate" just as they did Palin. And many useful idiots would go along...

Yet, Bush won twice with that same media, despite not being the brightest bulb, and that media wasn't too kind to John Kerry, now was it?

OMG! It's finally happened! The Gip is starting to come around.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yet, Bush won twice with that same media, despite not being the brightest bulb, and that media wasn't too kind to John Kerry, now was it?

Yeah Yeah....Hahaha

John Kerry has a long record of treason and he was a terrible campaigner. And Al Gore was impacted by BJ Bubba's many "failures."

BO was fresh and clean...

Yeah Yeah....Hahaha

John Kerry has a long record of treason and he was a terrible campaigner. And Al Gore was impacted by BJ Bubba's many "failures."

BO was fresh and clean...

See? You got that silliness about Kerry being a traitor from the mainstream media, along with the ads paid for by the swiftboaters.

That election did add a word to our political vocabulary: swiftboating.

The outcome of the election of '00 was arguably the fault of the Democrats for having run Al Gore.

Surely, out of three hundred million people, there must have been people more qualified to lead this nation than Bush II, Gore, Kerry, McCain, or Obama, there just must have been. Yet, what did we get from the two major parties? That's right, Bush Jr., Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Obama.

Werbung:
See? You got that silliness about Kerry being a traitor from the mainstream media, along with the ads paid for by the swiftboaters.

That election did add a word to our political vocabulary: swiftboating.

The outcome of the election of '00 was arguably the fault of the Democrats for having run Al Gore.

Surely, out of three hundred million people, there must have been people more qualified to lead this nation than Bush II, Gore, Kerry, McCain, or Obama, there just must have been. Yet, what did we get from the two major parties? That's right, Bush Jr., Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Obama.

Well now you went off the tracks.

Kerry is a traitor and I knew that when he returned from Vietnam and sh*t on America.

I never listen to the lib MSM. You must know that about me by now.

Oh there are a lot of people more qualified than all those fools you mention. They are too smart to run for office.

Back