Votes: 3 25.0%
  • D

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • F

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Werbung:
D

He has not done anything except spend money and that has not done any good.

He has his base mad at him, the middle mad at him and the right mad at him

only the 20 percent of drooling bots still adore him

If his base still loved him like they did, he would be doing things they want and I would have given him a low b or high c

but he isnt so I didnt

haha he is such a dork, giving himself a b+

D

He has not done anything except spend money and that has not done any good.

He has his base mad at him, the middle mad at him and the right mad at him

only the 20 percent of drooling bots still adore him

If his base still loved him like they did, he would be doing things they want and I would have given him a low b or high c

but he isnt so I didnt

haha he is such a dork, giving himself a b+

I'm part of his base and I think he's dong a fantastic job considering all those that wish him to fail miserably regardless if it also takes down the country.

I'm part of his base and I think he's dong a fantastic job considering all those that wish him to fail miserably regardless if it also takes down the country.

I think the people who want his policy to fail are wanting that to preserve the country.

I am glad to see some of his base still loves him, it would be kind of sad if he coudnt keep at least that 20 percent who will stand by him no matter what.

Just curious, what exactly is he doing thats fantastic?

I think the people who want his policy to fail are wanting that to preserve the country.

I am glad to see some of his base still loves him, it would be kind of sad if he coudnt keep at least that 20 percent who will stand by him no matter what.

Just curious, what exactly is he doing thats fantastic?

So if his policy work, ( this means that the Econ gets better, the Afgan war is won, we get Affordable health care for all or most, the help stop global warming, and we reduce costs that bring up our debt long term)....that is what happens if they work....So if your against that those things.....do you just want to preserve the American where we don't have health care, we are lossing the war , the econ sucks and the debt keeps going? ....if so who are those people and why are they so retarded?

I hated G W Bush...when we went into Iraq, I thought his Policy was horribly Flawed and it was a horrible mistake to do what he planned.....but as a American...I hoped I was wrong....not him,,,,,,sadly I was right and he was not.

I gave him a C...He is doing good on Afghanistan...the Econ is getting better though needs alot of work to get really going again, but signs are there and its not a overnight thing...but he lost points for health care , I think he should be leading more on specifics and pushing Dems and Lieberman ( who i can think of other names I would rather call him right now) to shut up and get in line or stand out in the wilderness though alot of this is on the house and senate leadership....I expect more in the next 3 years, but for a first year given what he got to start out with, he has done about as well as can be expected...

So if his policy work, ( this means that the Econ gets better, the Afgan war is won, we get Affordable health care for all or most, the help stop global warming, and we reduce costs that bring up our debt long term)....that is what happens if they work....So if your against that those things.....do you just want to preserve the American where we don't have health care, we are lossing the war , the econ sucks and the debt keeps going? ....if so who are those people and why are they so retarded?

I hated G W Bush...when we went into Iraq, I thought his Policy was horribly Flawed and it was a horrible mistake to do what he planned.....but as a American...I hoped I was wrong....not him,,,,,,sadly I was right and he was not.

But I think his global warming policy will hurt our country, besides I do not think there really is man made global warming.

I also dont think this health care bill will help us, I think it will hurt Americans more, though I do think we need some reforms

I would love to see him win in afganistan, it doesnt look so good but I do hope he can pull it off.

I dont know any conservative who wants him to lose in afganistan, winning there helps us here.

I cant say the same for the tax and cap and healthcare though.

So if your against that those things.....do you just want to preserve the American where we don't have health care, we are losing the war , the econ sucks and the debt keeps going?
Yeah...."conservative"-foresight...where would we be, without it??

:rolleyes:
50464071.jpg

"The President promised a middle-class tax cut, yet he and his party imposed the largest tax increase in American history. We hope his higher taxes will not cut short the economic recovery and declining interest rates he inherited… Instead of stifling growth through higher taxes and increased government regulations, Republicans would take America in a different direction."Sen. Robert Dole (Republican, Kansas)

Ya' gotta come-up outta-your-bunker for fresh-air, from-time-to-time.

Rebreathing your (own) CO2 has quite-obviously had a (more-than) negative-effect on your cognitive-skills.

Shaman,

Why must you attack everyone personally? You must have some sort of self esteem issue. Maybe you are angry at Obama deep down and want to take it out on everyone else.

It's o.k. we understand. OBAMA SUCKS!!!! and you can't come out and say it on the forum... although you want to. We get it now.

Cheer up. 1 yr down only 3 left to go. Hang in there.

Yeah...."conservative"-foresight...where would we be, without it??

It's funny you mention reducing debt. He has doubled it and will quadruple it in 2 yrs.

Obama ran on cutting out pork from the bills, yet he keeps signing them full of pork.

I know the pork is from both left and right, but Obama can always come back and tell both parties to cut it out.

He's too weak and would never do that.

Hey let's say we make this really interesting and grade on a curve including the previous administration.

Is there a letter grade we can use better than an A or do we just put like a gazillion pluses after it?

Seriously there are people who thought this was a good time? Really!:confused:

Sure,
let's bring the previous admin into this. Bush initiated the TARP program. So if the banks started to stabilized in Jan 2009, then Bush Admin gets the credit.

Not Obama!!!!!!!!

Can't have it both ways.

Werbung:
Back