Great new Obama ad

Werbung:
With one month to go it will be to late. And you need to remember that on the local levels Obama has already gone negative big time in response to these attack ads. Nationally he continues his whole positive thing, but locally the tone has already changed, and it is not really helped all that much.

It's true Senator Obama had to go more negative than he would have probably liked. John McCain went Swift Boat. Senator Obama realized the mistake Kerry made not coming back in kind & quickly.

We have only seen the tip of the sword from the Obama camp. This is a very good very well disciplined group. It's like a championship football team carrying out a game plan. You know the other team is going to score some. You stay steady because in the end you feel you have the way to score more. One point or a hundred points... a wins a win.

It's true Senator Obama had to go more negative than he would have probably liked. John McCain went Swift Boat. Senator Obama realized the mistake Kerry made not coming back in kind & quickly.

We have only seen the tip of the sword from the Obama camp. This is a very good very well disciplined group. It's like a championship football team carrying out a game plan. You know the other team is going to score some. You stay steady because in the end you feel you have the way to score more. One point or a hundred points... a wins a win.

I think the topics Obama is choosing the go negative on back at McCain are poorly picked. Things like abortion and the housing gaffe I think are doing more harm than good for Obama right now.

Werbung:
Hey now... Just as you have stood up for McCain I have pointed to things I like about Obama - Few things as they may be, I did it. I also prefer to hit him and McCain on policy rather than petty personal attacks... Kinda gets lonely looking for people to talk policy.

that was to noobamnation, not you, you have stated good and bad on both as have I.

Back