Hamas beheading baby's

Don't fall into the trap of parroting stupid lying leftist justifications of Hamas atrocities. Hamas did the crime, and it is now Israel's job to make them pay for their despicable barbarism.
You have proof they beheaded babies?

Werbung:
Whether they beheaded one or a thousand babies, they kidnapped and killed innocent civilians and for that they must be brought to justice.
Do you have any proof that beheaded any? That is the question and what this thread is about try to pay attention

Do you have any proof that beheaded any? That is the question and what this thread is about try to pay attention
Why are you focusing on the various manners in which the terrorists murdered their victims? The barbarian savages murdered innocent victims and for that they must die.

Why are you focusing on the various manners in which the terrorists murdered their victims? The barbarian savages murdered innocent victims and for that they must die.
Are you seriously asking me why am I discussing the subject of this thread in the thread itself? LOL do you understand the concept of discussion thread at all?

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack​

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack​

OK then. Would you like to believe that no babies were murdered by the Hamas terrorists? What sort of weak comfort can someone derive from that unproven assumption?

OK then. Would you like to believe that no babies were murdered by the Hamas terrorists? What sort of weak comfort can someone derive from that unproven assumption?
No I don't believe none were murdered, but I was addressing the subject of this thread duh

I quoted an Israeli official.
Are they leftists who want to cover for hamas? Duh
You say the dumbest things lol
You quoted an official? What about the opinions of the majority of Israeli officials, or does that even matter?

Werbung:
Back