Hamas beheading baby's

well, again, lug nut, the gaza strip has 2 million human beings....women, children, etc. I support innocent human beings. Its a shame you are so hateful
I could have wished American soldiers did not have to bomb German cities in WW2, killing women and children, but it had to be done.

Werbung:
not sure why you replied to my post with this cut and paste.
Don't defend the deluded Muslims and supporters of mass murders who are infiltrating the halls of Congress. Just accept the fact that she is biased against those who serve God in opposition to the Muslim deity terrorists stupidly think they are pleasing by mass murdering innocent people and attempting to justify their terrorist mass murders.

Don't defend the deluded Muslims and supporters of mass murders who are infiltrating the halls of Congress. Just accept the fact that she is biased against those who serve God in opposition to the Muslim deity terrorists stupidly think they are pleasing by mass murdering innocent people and attempting to justify their terrorist mass murders.
I defended no one in my post
Read8ng isn't a skill of yours obviously

hard? it wasn't hard at all. its not like you asked me 50 times and I refused to asswer. duh.
yiou're a legend in yoiur own mind. lol
Yea go ahead and pull the hamas strategy and blame the other side.
You know full well you did not want to answer and tell the truth as it makes the squad and BLM look bad for supporting hamas and hating Jews.
They do and you have always kissed thier rear ends when any of them come up like the galant black night defending. His witch

Hamas isnt the German army. Gaza isn't the country of germant. Completely different contexts . You fail
Leaving out all wars in history that have resulted in massive civilian casualties, you seem at a loss to come up with a plan for bringing justice to the terrorists without some civilian casualties since the cowardly terrorists hide behind innocent women and children from those seeking to bring them to justice.

Don't fall into the trap of parroting stupid lying leftist justifications of Hamas atrocities. Hamas did the crime, and it is now Israel's job to make them pay for their despicable barbarism.

The Israeli government will not even confirm the story.

The Israeli government has not confirmed the specific claim that Hamas attackers cut off the heads of babies during their shock attack on Saturday

There have been cases of Hamas militants carrying out beheadings and other ISIS-style atrocities. However, we cannot confirm if the victims were men or women, soldiers or civilians, adults or children,” the official said.

Yea go ahead and pull the hamas strategy and blame the other side.
You know full well you did not want to answer and tell the truth as it makes the squad and BLM look bad for supporting hamas and hating Jews.
They do and you have always kissed thier rear ends when any of them come up like the galant black night defending. His witch
Feel free to show me any post where I've defended the squad but you won't of course and term the blaming the other side I'm just putting out reality that you have certainly not challenged me many times to condemn Them or anything like that

`In the minds of Bible believing Christians God chose the Jews and gave them the land of Judea for a perpetual heritage.
Cool religious people believe that they've been Given I think I'll write a religious book that makes me emperor of the world and I suppose you'll have no problem bowing down to me correct? LOL special privileges what a surprise

Werbung:
Cool religious people believe that they've been Given I think I'll write a religious book that makes me emperor of the world and I suppose you'll have no problem bowing down to me correct? LOL special privileges what a surprise
If you wish to seize land belonging to Jews then write your book, declare yourself God, and go to war against Israel to steal their land.

Back