Hamas beheading baby's

If you wish to seize land belonging to Jews then write your book, declare yourself God, and go to war against Israel to steal their land.
Fortunately the Jews were given the land and the palestinians were invicted through might Not through actual any Justice system It helps that powerful friends We're willing to use force on their behalf

Werbung:
Fortunately the Jews were given the land and the palestinians were invicted through might Not through actual any Justice system It helps that powerful friends We're willing to use force on their behalf
Who sold the land of Palestine to the Palestinians? Britain? Hitler? The Ottoman Turks? Actually, nobody sold the land to the Palestinians, and they never won the land as spoils of war so their attempt to steal the land from the rightful owners are unjust and pathetic.

Who sold the land of Palestine to the Palestinians? Britain? Hitler? The Ottoman Turks? Actually, nobody sold the land to the Palestinians, and they never won the land as spoils of war so their attempt to steal the land from the rightful owners are unjust and pathetic.
Who sold it to the Jews no one so that's a really stupid argument on your part but the Jews threw out the cananites from the land they stole the land first the descendents of the canaries should get it back

`In the minds of Bible believing Christians God chose the Jews and gave them the land of Judea for a perpetual heritage.

Great post! The key line is "in the minds". That is all it is. That is all religion is.

It was "in the minds" of the Jews to call themselves God's chosen people first.

Who sold it to the Jews no one so that's a really stupid argument on your part but the Jews threw out the cananites from the land they stole the land first the descendents of the canaries should get it back
Palestinians are not Canaanites. The Jews never stole the land given them by God and by the UN.

Palestinians are not Canaanites. The Jews never stole the land given them by God and by the UN.

false

Arab Palestinians are the descendants of the autochthonous Canaanite inhabitants of Palestine

of course the jews stole it.
The Canaanites were expelled, or—according to other passages—exterminated (either by God, in a supernatural way, or by the Israelites themselves, with God's help).

but "might makes right" in the "moral" bible.../s

..er..jews wrote the book that declares they own the land...

Surprise surprise

Comrade Stalin

false

Arab Palestinians are the descendants of the autochthonous Canaanite inhabitants of Palestine

of course the jews stole it.
The Canaanites were expelled, or—according to other passages—exterminated (either by God, in a supernatural way, or by the Israelites themselves, with God's help).

but "might makes right" in the "moral" bible.../s
The second coming of the Canaanites? So what if they claim Canaanite saves were there ancestors, Canaanites lost the land to the Jews long before they were wiped out, leaving modern Palestinians nothing to certify their bogus claim of property ownership.

..er..jews wrote the book that declares they own the land...

Surprise surprise

Comrade Stalin
Russians believe that the Darwinian super races just have to move in and seize whatever properties they want, since evolution has ruled that only the strong survive and since there is no God then might makes right.

The second coming of the Canaanites? So what if they claim Canaanite saves were there ancestors, Canaanites lost the land to the Jews long before they were wiped out, leaving modern Palestinians nothing to certify their bogus claim of property ownership.
Canaanites weren't all wiped out their ancestors include today'sPalestinians.

But you are right evil jews stole their land

Canaanites weren't all wiped out their ancestors include today'sPalestinians.

But you are right evil jews stole their land
We see Jews on the world stage throughout history but where have the Canaanites been hiding for 4,000 years?

Feel free to show me any post where I've defended the squad but you won't of course and term the blaming the other side I'm just putting out reality that you have certainly not challenged me many times to condemn Them or anything like that
Feel free to stop lying
Feel free to show me any post where I've defended the squad but you won't of course and term the blaming the other side I'm just putting out reality that you have certainly not challenged me many times to condemn Them or anything like that
You stick up for them alp the time .

Werbung:
To hear disgruntled leftist racists talk killing American cops and burning down businesses is justified because the leftist racists believe American conservatives, whites, and cops are wicked. That sort of thinking, however, is stupid, wrong, and wicked.

Likewise, Hamas can claim they have been brutalized by Israel all they want but they lost all right to be heard by slaughtering innocent women and children. The terrorists should hastily repent and seek Jesus for forgiveness.
Really? Do you godbotherers think it's that easy?
Do you think your god that doesn't exist would be interested in forgiving them? How could you possibly know that?

What a load of bollocks .
because they have now been condemned by civilized nations for what they did, and many will soon die.

Back