Happy Fourth of July

I am a liberal...

I am Unamerican to want a lower cost health care system that helps all Americans not just the ones who can afford it..including kids and the elderly.

I am Unamerican...because I don't support sending Americans to die in wars that do nothing to help us, drain our resources and end the lives of countless American troops.

I am Unamerican...because I want clean breathable air, water, and think about the ecosystem of the Gulf, or Yellowstone, or where have you when there is a Oil Spill...not just how much its going to effect the cost of gas.

I hate America because I don't think we should let Criminals buy guns in bulk....but I think a law abiding citizen has the right to a gun...within reason for its power...aka no fully auto...no PRG's.

I hate America because I think our schools should teach science and the church religion...

I hate America because I don't think its the governments business what 2 consenting adults do with each other in the bedroom.

I hate america because I want a reasonable workable immigration policy...not a pie in the sky armed wall 20 feet high that costs a fortune and to have the government single out Hispanics to check if they are legal to throw them out...I feel better knowing Regan hates America as well with this.

I hate America , because I think that if a man serves our nation for years in the military, risks his life, protects our nation, then he should have a shot at being a citizen of this nation...that he has done more for then most who where born here and handed it handed to them free.

you guys have this warped idea of, being america...is towing the Republican party line where ever it happens to go. America is not Republican, its not Democrat...deal with it.

Werbung:
Vietnam..so liberals where American to support watching out troops die to fight a pointless unwindable civil war that we had business being in?

Vietnam was neither pointless or unwinnable - it wasn't won by the incompetent harvard types (basically early obozo) that Lyndon Johnson put in charge of it.

I guess with this, I would be able to claim Rob hates America for his position on Libya...witch is basically the same one the left held for Vietnam...only without all the American deaths.

Libya is the sort of thing leftwingers would screech about in the past - only now they don't, because their Koolaid King is in charge.

in general half of your argument seems to be, liberals hate America..because they did not all support going to war with every nation that had a government we did not like that Republicans choose to support going to war with.

No, my argument seems to be any enemy of america can count on the support of the leftwing, UNLESS someone like obozo is president.

I must have missed where the founding fathers said, the US must fight communist in South America...even if it has no effect on the US and by doing so we may support ..terrorism. ( as many of the anti communist groups used terrorism on the people...people like Pinochet...

Uhhhhhhhhh....... communism didn't exist during the founding fathers lives. :rolleyes: And the US getting rid of Pinochet spared chileans decades of a cuban-style hellish existence.

"when Regan dropped a few bombs on Libya the whimpered like babies?" Really...you mean they disagreed with it? Well thats odd...now some on the right do...I guess they are American...or is this one of those many things that is only American when Regan does it?

The difference is Reagan was giving them a warning to stop supporting terrorism. obozo on the other hand has no coherent policy in Libya - basically the same clueless floundering he's done for 2.5 years.

yes the horror that many Liberals where against going to war in Iraq...a nation that had not attacked us, posed no threat...

Did Libya attack us? Did the balkans attack us? The leftwing principle on wars now isn't did anyone attack us, it's is a leftwinger president of the US. Gosh, just look at the millions of leftwingers in the streets protesting gitmo, just like when Bush was president. :D

and yes in fact had no WMD...Liberals hate America because they did not see it as a cakewalk ( 4469 killed so far, over 30,000 wounded) cost 786,000,000,000+?

Ooooooooo, wars aren't cheap - who'da thunk it.

and what did we gain for this? we handed Iran a new proxy possibly.

The "actually", as opposed to your "possibly", is the removal of the worst threat in the strategic middle east, the end of the millions of tortures and deaths you leftwingers purport to care about, and the first arab democracy. At the time, leftwingers snorted at the idea that it might become a model for other arabs, and now in about five countries they are trying to remove dictators and demanding democracy. Son of a gun.

But it was Unamerican to say hey, maybe thats not wort it...By the way how did we pay for that war...thats right, you guys threw it on the credit card...If you really cared about the debt, you would have been against this war as well.

Leftwingers are the >>>LAST<<< people who should complain about debt.

I know of no major media that felt Baghdad would be Stalingrad

Bullshiit - over and over the lib media was licking its chops waiting for the military disaster they hoped would come. During a big sand storm that temporarily stopped the drive north to baghdad, they started talking excitedly that this was the beginning of a "quagmire". They regained hope when al qaeda invaded anbar province, then grumpily complained that the US just lucked out when they were driven out. During the Abu Ghraib prison incident, involving a few rogue troops, they tried to use it to defame the whole army. Leftwingers desperately grabbed for every straw they could during the iraq war, and nothing worked, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

And yes the left is shilling for islamo fascist..if that you mean not being retarded and understanding that in fact they do have reasons that they hate us, and it does not matter if we agree or not with them, they have them.

They have them all right, but not the "blame america" ones leftwingers drag up. They hate us for our democracy, they hate us because women have equal rights, they hate our capitalist system, they hate that we live in the modern world while they live in the sixth century AD, they hate that we're "infidels".

I am a liberal...

I am Unamerican to want a lower cost health care system that helps all Americans not just the ones who can afford it..including kids and the elderly.

I am Unamerican...because I don't support sending Americans to die in wars that do nothing to help us, drain our resources and end the lives of countless American troops.

I am Unamerican...because I want clean breathable air, water, and think about the ecosystem of the Gulf, or Yellowstone, or where have you when there is a Oil Spill...not just how much its going to effect the cost of gas.

I hate America because I don't think we should let Criminals buy guns in bulk....but I think a law abiding citizen has the right to a gun...within reason for its power...aka no fully auto...no PRG's.

I hate America because I think our schools should teach science and the church religion...

I hate America because I don't think its the governments business what 2 consenting adults do with each other in the bedroom.

I hate america because I want a reasonable workable immigration policy...not a pie in the sky armed wall 20 feet high that costs a fortune and to have the government single out Hispanics to check if they are legal to throw them out...I feel better knowing Regan hates America as well with this.

I hate America , because I think that if a man serves our nation for years in the military, risks his life, protects our nation, then he should have a shot at being a citizen of this nation...that he has done more for then most who where born here and handed it handed to them free.

you guys have this warped idea of, being america...is towing the Republican party line where ever it happens to go. America is not Republican, its not Democrat...deal with it.

Thank God, you are not the only one thinking that way, thanks for posting this! :)

I am a liberal...

You are UNAMERICAN because you believe that what YOU want should come at the expense of everybody who DOESN'T want EXACTLY what you want, and those people should PAY for what you want, either with their wallets, with their freedom, or both.

Who the hell are you to dictate to ANYBODY else that what YOU want is more important than what somebody else wants? So another leftist in this forum fawns over your nonsense. You must be "feeling your oats" right now, eh?

You are UNAMERICAN because you believe that what YOU want should come at the expense of everybody who DOESN'T want EXACTLY what you want, and those people should PAY for what you want, either with their wallets, with their freedom, or both.

Who the hell are you to dictate to ANYBODY else that what YOU want is more important than what somebody else wants? So another leftist in this forum fawns over your nonsense. You must be "feeling your oats" right now, eh?

Isn't that exactly what YOU are doing?

welcome to that little thing called Democracy...I know you must want a system where only what you want is a valid idea and allowed...but sorry we gave that up long ago. From the start of this nation people have wanted different things...Federalist..anti Federalist....But I am sure in your mind...all of the Federalist hate america to.

John Hancock (Massachusetts)
Alexander Hamilton (New York)
James Madison (Virginia) [Madison would often switch between sides]
John Jay (New York)
George Washington (Virginia)
John Adams (Massachusetts

Hated America

George Mason (Virginia)
Edmund Randolph (Virginia)
Elbridge Gerry (Massachusetts)
Samuel Adams (Massachusetts)
Patrick Henry (Virginia)
Richard Henry Lee (Virginia)

loved america. right?

In your mind if you support something that kills thousands of Americans...your pro America...if i support something that saves those same people...I hate America....nice try,

Well, you have a point. Just because someone supports an ideology which is destroying the country, there's no reason to question his patriotism.

That is very true. No one really questions the patriotism of people like Bachman, Perry, and Palin. Even we on the left accept that Republicans are patriotic.

Still, Republican policies that are destroying America are a bad thing. It is good to meet another proud American who realizes this, Rick.

Are you going to be working the phone banks for Obama in 2012? We'll knock the TEA Partiers off their saucers, eh, buddy!

That is very true. No one really questions the patriotism of people like Bachman, Perry, and Palin. Even we on the left accept that Republicans are patriotic.

Still, Republican policies that are destroying America are a bad thing. It is good to meet another proud American who realizes this, Rick.

Are you going to be working the phone banks for Obama in 2012? We'll knock the TEA Partiers off their saucers, eh, buddy!

The latest koolaid kadet sent out by the obamanistas has made a joke. Everyone laugh.

The latest koolaid kadet sent out by the obamanistas has made a joke. Everyone laugh.
So, name calling here on this site is acceptable?

I stay by my guess. I was going to regress to 5th grade playground, but no, I will stick with 10th grade. Maybe 11th grade.

So, name calling here on this site is acceptable?

I stay by my guess. I was going to regress to 5th grade playground, but no, I will stick with 10th grade. Maybe 11th grade.

In "ProudLefty's" case, name calling, insults, and taunting are acceptable only if "ProudLefty" is posting them.

So do any of these postings look familiar to you, "ProudLefty"?

"My guess, based upon the quality of your posts, is that you are still in 10th or 11th grade."

"So, you this is your A game? You think you are ***** enough to be slappin' people? Do you even know what a ***** is? Especially when it a male who is claiming to be the *****? I stay by my guess. 10th grade. Computer nerd. Still hasn't touched a real boob, outside the family."

"Good points. It is apparently normal in some circles for the resident drag queen to be *****slappin' new arrivals to the party. Where I come from though, drag queens wait to be introduced before they make their sexual advances on a new guest."

"In other words, no one wants the US dollar to fail catastrophically, especially the Chinese. So, keep your wits about you, don't let the fruitcakes scare you."

"You talk one Hell of a game. I stick with my guess though. 10th grade. Maybe 11th."

And here is the posting by "ProudLefty" that defines the word "hypocrisy""

"I do not understand your rudeness."

In "ProudLefty's" case, name calling, insults, and taunting are acceptable only if "ProudLefty" is posting them.

So do any of these postings look familiar to you, "ProudLefty"?

"My guess, based upon the quality of your posts, is that you are still in 10th or 11th grade."

"So, you this is your A game? You think you are ***** enough to be slappin' people? Do you even know what a ***** is? Especially when it a male who is claiming to be the *****? I stay by my guess. 10th grade. Computer nerd. Still hasn't touched a real boob, outside the family."

"Good points. It is apparently normal in some circles for the resident drag queen to be *****slappin' new arrivals to the party. Where I come from though, drag queens wait to be introduced before they make their sexual advances on a new guest."

"In other words, no one wants the US dollar to fail catastrophically, especially the Chinese. So, keep your wits about you, don't let the fruitcakes scare you."

"You talk one Hell of a game. I stick with my guess though. 10th grade. Maybe 11th."

And here is the posting by "ProudLefty" that defines the word "hypocrisy""

"I do not understand your rudeness."

So the rule here is that some people can insult, others can't?

You call me out, you got game on, Dude.

I got to tell you the truth; I am trying to see some reason anyone would want to come to this site, and judging from the posting I see, its pretty clear that the only purpose of this site is for Rabid Righters to be stupid, blind, obstinate, and genuinely obnoxious.

I have to admit, ProudLefty, that you've taken HYPOCRISY to a whole new dimension.

I don't need to "call you out". You're out of your league, son. As I have told other carbon units of your ilk............stay in your own lane.

You are nothing more than a minor distraction. Cheap entertainment. Sort of like a clown at a 6-year-old's birthday party............kinda fun, kinda creepy, and all but the "misfit" kids are happy when you leave.

That heap of garbage relates to the thread in what way? You are on topic with your post because ...?

I have to admit, ProudLefty, that you've taken HYPOCRISY to a whole new dimension.

I don't need to "call you out". You're out of your league, son. As I have told other carbon units of your ilk............stay in your own lane.

You are nothing more than a minor distraction. Cheap entertainment. Sort of like a clown at a 6-year-old's birthday party............kinda fun, kinda creepy, and all but the "misfit" kids are happy when you leave.

Could you possibly vary your attacks and insults once in awhile?

You repeated the same amoung of organic fertilizer to Proudlefty than you did to me, and probably to pepper.

Are you the designated "welcome wagon" in this forum?
Is this forum dedicated to debating ONLY the extreme Right point of view, and everyone else should abstain?

I am actually asking that question to the mods and administrators, as it seems that your little triangle (Rick, Truthseeker, and Little Acorn) just jump on the new comers and try to insult them and belittle them enough that they will quit. . . as you stated before . . .in the first 30 days!

I doubt that a forum can survive with discussions that are centered ONLY on hating Obama and any democratic idea that is being proposed. But if that is the case, I would like to know directly from the administrators and the mods.

I believe between the three of you, you have degurgitated enough insults and crap on new comers to chase everyone away. You even had a thread closed because it was nothing but "let's hate Obama," and "let's hate this new comer!"

Could your little "hate group" have your own little club outside the open forum to spew your crap? This would be a great improvement for everyone!

I am actually asking that question to the mods and administrators, as it seems that your little triangle (Rick, Truthseeker, and Little Acorn) just jump on the new comers and try to insult them and belittle them enough that they will quit. . . as you stated before . . .in the first 30 days!

<<Mod edit>> lay off the insults

Werbung:
We don't belittle every leftwing obamabot. Just the ones who have shown up lately who look like they've been sent out to spread leftwing disinformation on the net, and have no capability to engage in debate.

Prove it!
You insulted me, and you are insulting Proudlefty, even before we were able to engage in a discussion.
You are full of BS.

Back