Have You Ever Been Hassled By Bigots?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slant Eyed Polack

When my dad called his mom to tell her she had a grandson, she replied "Does he look like us?" My slanted eyes earned me some derision and ridicule as a child, but very rarely as an adult. The most memorable was a girl I dated in my 20s, whose dad had a brother who had served in Vietnam. Jack (or Jackoff, as I called him) made it clear he didn't approve of his daughter dating "that goddamned gook." My Asian half is Japanese, so I think "slope" or "nip" or "Jap" would have been the more appropriate invective, but who am I to judge? I had fantasies about telling Jackoff how entertaining his daughter was in bed, but my better angels won out.

Werbung:
When my dad called his mom to tell her she had a grandson, she replied "Does he look like us?" My slanted eyes earned me some derision and ridicule as a child, but very rarely as an adult. The most memorable was a girl I dated in my 20s, whose dad had a brother who had served in Vietnam. Jack (or Jackoff, as I called him) made it clear he didn't approve of his daughter dating "that goddamned gook." My Asian half is Japanese, so I think "slope" or "nip" or "Jap" would have been the more appropriate invective, but who am I to judge? I had fantasies about telling Jackoff how entertaining his daughter was in bed, but my better angels won out.
You should og told him .Bigots come in all colaors races sex and income level and different religion even politics,

Back