Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

Popeye

Personally I hope the wingnuts or "birthers" keep this nonsense up. It makes the GOP look foolish as many Republican office holders are afraid to butt heads with them seeing as how they make up a significant percentage of their support. It puts them in a most uncomfortable position.

Of course the "birthers" look like idiotic conspiracy theorists to most everyone else, including independents...a key constituency the Republicans must have in any national election.

So continue with the wild claims, after all it worked so well during the campaign, I want the American people to think of the Republican party when they think of birthers.

State officials in Hawaii on Monday said they have once again checked and confirmed that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen, and therefore meets a key constitutional requirement for being president.

They hoped to stem a recent surge in the number of inquiries about Obama's birthplace.

"I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen," Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said in a brief statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...pusobamabirthcertificate.html?syndication=rss

Werbung:
The "birthers" don't just look like idiotic conspiracy theorists, they are idiotic conspiracy theorists. They also don't represent the mainstream Republican position at all.

If someone found a placenta in Hawaii, did DNA testing, and found that it contained the DNA of Obama and his mother, the nutters would still claim that Obama was born in Kenya. Logic and fact has no place in their crazy ideas.

retards ask for proof Hawaii is part of America, Rush leads in the questioning...

You know the liberals are getting desperate when they tell flagrant lies like that.

Back to the subject:
The so-called "birthers" aren't nuts. They are investigating a legitimate question. Problem is, it's a question that can't be answered, because evidence either way doesn't exist.

Obama and his cohorts are adroitly spinning them into tight knots, by carefully withholding the only evidence that could solve the question (a long-form birth certificate). With barely any effort expended, he has kept them chasing in circles endlessly, in an area where he can't possibly be hurt, and so has gotten them off his back on other, more important areas. He's been doing it successfully for more than a year now.

If they ever do manage to get this matter into a court that demands Obama produce the LFBC, his operatives will stall and stall and stall, and at the very last minute walk in, lay the LFBC on the table, and walk out laughing.

His opponents need to learn to pick their battles a little better. If they'd spend as much time demonstrating how his economic plans are unworkable, his health-care plans ruinous, and the whole lot of them unconstitutional, they'd produce a lot more results than they ever will trying to prove he's not a natural-born citizen.

You know the liberals are getting desperate when they tell flagrant lies like that.

Back to the subject:
The so-called "birthers" aren't nuts. They are investigating a legitimate question. Problem is, it's a question that can't be answered, because evidence either way doesn't exist.

Obama and his cohorts are adroitly spinning them into tight knots, by carefully withholding the only evidence that could solve the question (a long-form birth certificate). With barely any effort expended, he has kept them chasing in circles endlessly, in an area where he can't possibly be hurt, and so has gotten them off his back on other, more important areas. He's been doing it successfully for more than a year now.

If they ever do manage to get this matter into a court that demands Obama produce the LFBC, his operatives will stall and stall and stall, and at the very last minute walk in, lay the LFBC on the table, and walk out laughing.

His opponents need to learn to pick their battles a little better. If they'd spend as much time demonstrating how his economic plans are unworkable, his health-care plans ruinous, and the whole lot of them unconstitutional, they'd produce a lot more results than they ever will trying to prove he's not a natural-born citizen.

retards also have issues with sarcasm vs a lie....

The "birthers" don't just look like idiotic conspiracy theorists, they are idiotic conspiracy theorists. They also don't represent the mainstream Republican position at all.

If someone found a placenta in Hawaii, did DNA testing, and found that it contained the DNA of Obama and his mother, the nutters would still claim that Obama was born in Kenya. Logic and fact has no place in their crazy ideas.

BRAVO...well said!!!
Smoke and mirrors is all they have to cling to and this has become the mantra for the 'BIRTHERS' ranting...:eek:

I do wonder why more of the 'rational thinking GOP' {and surely there have to be some out there} haven't asked these ranting nut-jobs to STFU??? Unless...this is just a bunch of the underground movement to undo the GOP and with this one 'steady drum beat' of the birth certificate might make more & more voters turn to other political options; Independents or the Federalists party! Oh, the plot thickens!!!

BRAVO...well said!!!
Smoke and mirrors is all they have to cling to and this has become the mantra for the 'BIRTHERS' ranting...:eek:

I do wonder why more of the 'rational thinking GOP' {and surely there have to be some out there} haven't asked these ranting nut-jobs to STFU??? Unless...this is just a bunch of the underground movement to undo the GOP and with this one 'steady drum beat' of the birth certificate might make more & more voters turn to other political options; Independents or the Federalists party! Oh, the plot thickens!!!

they are scared, if they attack them they will be called rino's and not able to stay in the party anymore...there is no room for sane right wing people in the republican party anymore.

they are scared, if they attack them they will be called rino's and not able to stay in the party anymore...there is no room for sane right wing people in the republican party anymore.

There is room for sane right wing people. There is no room for insane people, such as the ones who keep repeating that Obama was not born in the USA. Those insane ones may not be a part of a plot, as ASPCA suggests, but they are doing the Republican Party no good.

I certainly understand and share (for the most part) your summary. But there are just a few things.

1) There are both Democrats and Republicans who continue to raise this question.​

2) Some seem to be wack jobs, some do not.
3) If it were just the BC issue, it might be just that. However, they have shrouded almost every record that is normally requested and acquired by opponents in elections. Some information maybe redacted, but forms, records, transcripts, etc. are supplied. Not so with PBO. And it's all grist for the rumor mills.​

Of course, there will always be a certain number who will never be satisfied with any amount of evidence. There are others, myself among them, who feel there are questions, but waiting for answers is an exercise in futility. We are where we are, and it's a superfluous, moot point.

As I see it, part of the dogmatic clinging to this issue (or non-issue) is due to the tendency of the media, other Democrats, the mindless masses, etc. to give him a pass on just about anything. The "birthers" still feel that they've got a technical, but important, issue. Can you imagine the reaction IF it were ever to be found and PROVABLE that their claim were in fact true?

I say forget it. At the extreme, if ever proven, we could end up with good ole' Foot-In-Mouth Joe Biden as POTUS! :eek:

There is room for sane right wing people. There is no room for insane people, such as the ones who keep repeating that Obama was not born in the USA. Those insane ones may not be a part of a plot, as ASPCA suggests, but they are doing the Republican Party no good.
I'll be more than happy to start a movement to kick all the insanes out of the Republican party, just as soon as the Democrats agree to do the same, post haste!

It would be one sure way to guarantee that the Republicans would, once and for all, be assured of a majority...

talk like that gets you kicked out of the party :) Insane Republicans in 2012!
I think that is a big election year due to the fact many most likey also think the world will end that year....

and while a great deal of help for the nation would be found if the right wing nuts like these people where gone...I think its more likey the moderates and smart ones will leave.... go third party or just be mod dems.

Werbung:
I'll be more than happy to start a movement to kick all the insanes out of the Republican party, just as soon as the Democrats agree to do the same, post haste!

It would be one sure way to guarantee that the Republicans would, once and for all, be assured of a majority...

I think the fact is the crazy right wing would form a new party and overtake the sane ones anyway..

Back