Hawaii again declares Obama birth certificate real

I certainly understand and share (for the most part) your summary. But there are just a few things.

1) There are both Democrats and Republicans who continue to raise this question.​

2) Some seem to be wack jobs, some do not.
3) If it were just the BC issue, it might be just that. However, they have shrouded almost every record that is normally requested and acquired by opponents in elections. Some information maybe redacted, but forms, records, transcripts, etc. are supplied. Not so with PBO. And it's all grist for the rumor mills.​

Of course, there will always be a certain number who will never be satisfied with any amount of evidence. There are others, myself among them, who feel there are questions, but waiting for answers is an exercise in futility. We are where we are, and it's a superfluous, moot point.

As I see it, part of the dogmatic clinging to this issue (or non-issue) is due to the tendency of the media, other Democrats, the mindless masses, etc. to give him a pass on just about anything. The "birthers" still feel that they've got a technical, but important, issue. Can you imagine the reaction IF it were ever to be found and PROVABLE that their claim were in fact true?

I say forget it. At the extreme, if ever proven, we could end up with good ole' Foot-In-Mouth Joe Biden as POTUS! :eek:

please dont try to make it sound like this is not a almost purly right wing crazy nut attack...could you maybe find some nut clinton supporter who buys it? sure...but its 98+% right wing hacks.

Werbung:
TruthAboveAll said:I say forget it. At the extreme, if ever proven, we could end up with good ole' Foot-In-Mouth Joe Biden as POTUS! :eek:

{{shudder}} Now that is a horrible, absolutely horrible thought...but then again {god forbid that Joe Biden did end up being President} I would lay odds on that he would be able to pump G.W.B. off of the worst President in History to 2nd place...LMAO

I guess it's a matter of tactics. Opponents of Obama want to discredit him every chance they get, and the birth certificate issue appears to represent to them one such opportunity. Personally, I think it's ridiculous.

Did it ever occur to you sheeple that a precedent has been set? What will you do when
someone you don't want runs for president and you have the same questions about his past?

Did it ever occur to you sheeple that a precedent has been set? What will you do when
someone you don't want runs for president and you have the same questions about his past?

Yep, precedent was establish way before he ever thought about running...he's an American Citizen...;)

and the SHEEPLE seem to ignore that FACT...but continue to 'BLEET AWAY'...the sounds of desperate/grasping at shadows-losers just gives me a real warm & fuzzy feeling inside!!!

As I said, I'll just wait until it happens again with someone you DON'T want... Lol.

I'll be more than happy to start a movement to kick all the insanes out of the Republican party, just as soon as the Democrats agree to do the same, post haste!

It would be one sure way to guarantee that the Republicans would, once and for all, be assured of a majority...

I'm not sure which party would wind up with a majority, but I'll bet the Congress would have a lot of freshman senators and representatives.

Here's an illustration of my position on the issue:

406-07282009Morin.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Here's an illustration of my position on the issue:

406-07282009Morin.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

You will grant me that they may not have killed him... but Micheal Jackson was starting to look a little like an alien though won't you?:D

That's a great cartoon PLC1!

next time someone I dont like runs for president, and I dont like that, you can fell free to call me a idiot if I keep asking for proof of something that has already been shown time and time again....

Werbung:
Back