Heads-UP, "conservatives'!!!!

Werbung:
I say that's fair, burn the suckers eyes out and set him free.

Wow, Mr. Shame-an, that means if you lived in Iran, we could have a judge sentence you to get your eyes burned with acid for the dribble you put up on this board that make our eyes burn.

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Are Republicans so desperate they're gonna learn to RAP??!!!!!

:D

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says his party is going to launch an "off the hook" public relations campaign that will update the GOP’s image by translating it to "urban-suburban hip-hop settings."

He added, jokingly, that “we need to uptick our image with everyone, including one-armed midgets.” :eek:

Gee....whatta shame they never had this, in place, for McBush's tour thru The Old South!!!!

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Are Republicans so desperate they're gonna learn to RAP??!!!!!

:D

Gee....whatta shame they never had this, in place, for McBush's tour thru The Old South!!!!

What is the point of this?

I say that's fair, burn the suckers eyes out and set him free.

Wow, Mr. Shame-an, that means if you lived in Iran, we could have a judge sentence you to get your eyes burned with acid for the dribble you put up on this board that make our eyes burn.

and you would get hit in the head with a hammer, because you make my head hurt.

What is the point of this?
I guess....seeing-as-how "conservatives" have found their Obama....the next-step would be to appear "cool", "hip" and trendy....you know...to appeal to "those people".....as if you needed that explained, to you. :rolleyes:

I guess....seeing-as-how "conservatives" have found their Obama....the next-step would be to appear "cool", "hip" and trendy....you know...to appeal to "those people".....as if you needed that explained, to you. :rolleyes:

I think issues are more important than "looking hip."

Werbung:
Back