Health care protests turn violent

Werbung:
As far as these new death threats suddenly aimed at Republicans......I smell a Karl Rove setup here but......Regardless of the reality, the GOP cannot duck the responsibility for the tone of anger & violence in this country...going back to last summer's bs Town Hall bullying that set the tone.
How many Democratic congressmen have yelled "You Lie" at a President addressing a joint session of Congress or yelled "Baby Killer" at a fellow congressman on the floor of the House.

This is not a case of "Both Sides Do It"......This is strictly GOP "Brownshirts" showing their true colors.What can the average voter do about it?........ Get rid of the rest of them in Congress next November!

suddenly ?

y'all been doing it for generations.

I just love the way Conservatives and Liberals go back and forth and act like making threats and acts of violence is no big deal. Please continue what you guys are doing. Making next time a congressman/woman will actually get killed and maybe then you guys will realize just how serious you've damage our country. I think it's a sad state of affairs but he it's not like this S*** been stirring for a while now right?

According to CNN, Sarah Palin posted on her facebook page that it isn't time to retreat, it's time to reload.

I can't find a reference to that on the web. Could she really have posted such a thing?

It does not scare me. The left did same or worse under Bush and as far back as Nixon and we got through it, nothing anyone is doing today could be worse than the crazy hippies of the 60s

Though it would be nice if people today did not lower themselves to act like freak hippies from the 60s.

Did they indeed? Name calling, yes, but not violence, not since the Weathermen of the 60s as far as i know. Would you please cite some references, Pandora?

Don't worry...they came unarmed...this time...

All I can think is, who will the the next Timmy McV be? The Next Suicide plane attack? And when its done, it will be becuse poor people, People who started there own companies, and those who where stupid enough to get sick...got health care...

Did they indeed? Name calling, yes, but not violence, not since the Weathermen of the 60s as far as i know. Would you please cite some references, Pandora?

Well off the top of my head

during the Bush years crazy freak protestors drug two different men in two differnt cities out of thier cars during anti war protests and beat them to the point of going to the hospital.

during this last election, 2 new black panthers guarded a voting station with night sticks threatening people that they thought were going to vote against obama

at one of the first tea party ralleys SEIU went and called a black man who was a tea party person giving a way flags and flyers the n word and beat him to the point of going to the hospital

a tea party members finger was bit off by someone who was anti tea party

the crazy left made a movie explaining how to kill President Bush

every single day during the Bush years he was comparied to hitler and very strong hate speech was directed to him and anyone who dared to stand up for him.

there is tons more but its almost ten and I get up early

According to CNN, Sarah Palin posted on her facebook page that it isn't time to retreat, it's time to reload.

I can't find a reference to that on the web. Could she really have posted such a thing?

of course she could have. If you were paying attenton during the election someone asked her how she dealt with all the attacks directed to her family and she said my dad said it best, dont retreat, reload.

she was quoting something her dad said

you can reload and it doesnt involve a gun, you can reload with energy. it can be taken a million ways, I can see how you chose to take it.

If she meant it the way you are taking it she would have shot david letterman already, seeing how she has been saying this since the primary what 2 years ago?

Well off the top of my head

during the Bush years crazy freak protestors drug two different men in two differnt cities out of thier cars during anti war protests and beat them to the point of going to the hospital.

during this last election, 2 new black panthers guarded a voting station with night sticks threatening people that they thought were going to vote against obama

at one of the first tea party ralleys SEIU went and called a black man who was a tea party person giving a way flags and flyers the n word and beat him to the point of going to the hospital

a tea party members finger was bit off by someone who was anti tea party

the crazy left made a movie explaining how to kill President Bush

every single day during the Bush years he was comparied to hitler and very strong hate speech was directed to him and anyone who dared to stand up for him.

there is tons more but its almost ten and I get up early

the tea party guy with the finger...did he not attack the guy who bite him? Thats how I recall the facts came out after the report. Thus self defense.

Ah, yes....that sentiment that SUDDENLY-OCCURRED to "conservatives".

How bogus...

:rolleyes:

Well, obviously it has never occured to the Dims ever since God only knows when. Could it be since FDR started the welfare cycle? Could it have been when LBJ added to it with his Unified Budget Act? Could it have been when the Dims established all of their "aid" programs, or gave tax breaks, and "incentives" to big corporations like the oil companies? Perhaps it was when they began sheltering their millions from taxation like the Rockefellors did back in the 30's.

Just exactly when did the Dims think about the future generations?

Oh yes. For the election in 2008, and even then they lied. How many trillions have they spent bailing out big banks, big auto, big businesses?

Nothing for the people. Just the "too big to fail" millionaires, and billionaires.

the tea party guy with the finger...did he not attack the guy who bite him? Thats how I recall the facts came out after the report. Thus self defense.

Nope. Kenneth Gladney, the Tea Party Member, was handing out fliers when the SEIU member began to harass him calling him a "N****R". Gladney then smacked him in the face, and the guy bit his finger off.

Come to think of it, Gladney is one of those Black members lefties like to say there are none of in the Tea Party.

Werbung:
of course she could have. If you were paying attenton during the election someone asked her how she dealt with all the attacks directed to her family and she said my dad said it best, dont retreat, reload.

she was quoting something her dad said

you can reload and it doesnt involve a gun, you can reload with energy. it can be taken a million ways, I can see how you chose to take it.

If she meant it the way you are taking it she would have shot david letterman already, seeing how she has been saying this since the primary what 2 years ago?

Oh, I see.

So, the guy with a bumper sticker that reads, "keep honking, I'm reloading" really means that he is re-energizing. I really never thought of it that way.

Back