Hello

PredFan

PredFan here.

Live in Orlando, Florida married with 5 daughters.

Politics are to the right except for being pro-choice.

Libertarian in general except I can't vote for a Libertarian candidate due to their insane foreign policy ideas.

Werbung:
PredFan here.

Libertarian in general except I can't vote for a Libertarian candidate due to their insane foreign policy ideas.

what they did not tell you? you cant be pro choice and right win, they dont let you lol

welcome

what they did not tell you? you cant be pro choice and right win, they dont let you lol

welcome

Yeah I know. They will however, accept my support when arguing a point on the boards though. We just come to punches when the subject of abortion comes up.

Oh, and I also don't give a rat's ass if gay people get married.

Predfan,
From the staff around the board, hello and welcome. If you have an issues, you can PM, either myself, The Scotsman, BigRob, or Walter. Things are pretty low key around here. Generally a more polite tone than most other places, but not always:).

See you around.

Welcome

You have a very mixed bag of positions my friend. Doubt that we'll agree on most topics but I'll take in your version of things. That will probably be more like take on:)... but still good to have ya.

Welcome

You have a very mixed bag of positions my friend. Doubt that we'll agree on most topics but I'll take in your version of things. That will probably be more like take on:)... but still good to have ya.

I don't toe the party line. I think for myself. Neither party has it right all the way down the line. I'm for freedom, free markets, and country.

A lot of my fellow Conservatives like freedom too, as long as it's the approved freedoms. I disagree with them on that score.

For some reason, I can't edit my posts in this topic. I have to keep posting. Oh well, adds to my post count.

I'm also licensed to carry a concealed weapon, and I do.

PredFan here.

Except for your insane idea that you can drink and drive because of some genetic factor, you and I seem to agree on most things.

Welcome aboard.

For some reason, I can't edit my posts in this topic. I have to keep posting. Oh well, adds to my post count.

I'm also licensed to carry a concealed weapon, and I do.

On this forum board there is a 'time delay' for new posts and once you've passed that 'time delay' you are NEVER ALLOWED TO GO BACK AND EDIT IT AGAIN...LMAO

I'm relatively new too, learned that one the hard way!!! LOL

BTW...welcome aboard, from this registered Independent voter who would prefer that we never had to register and just voted on the best that we could get for the $$$. LOL

5 daughters...WOW, how was that being the only male in a house filled with PMS???

Except for your insane idea that you can drink and drive because of some genetic factor, you and I seem to agree on most things.

Welcome aboard.

I'll leave the discussion about the drinking and driving for that thread but thanks.

Werbung:
Back