HERE WE GO AGAIN! Left wing elite media reports tea party in D.C

Werbung:
I asked you to prove it moron the cartoon doesn't prove anything
I forgot there are those here who will likely have no clue what the cartoon is all about. The Obama FBI spy team got illegal wire taps to spy on Trump and his associates. Afterward, James Comey created his own shoddy secret government document, illegally leaked it to liberal news media friends, and then used that false pretense to get Mueller appointed special counsel to investigate Trump in the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and the DNC.

Manafort was an innocent victim of the Democrat effort to take Trump down on false charges because Mueller was having trouble finding any of Trump's associates to charge with a crime. Mueller charged Manafort for violating an obscure law during the Obama administration and even though it had nothing to do with Trump or Russia the Democrats played it out like a smoking Trump/Russian collusion gun, which was a total lie.

Mueller nailed Manafort for failing to register as a foreign agent representative although it was not clear if his work even required him to register. Mueller and his partner, Tony Podesta, had both been investigated under Obama but never charged, likely because there was insufficient reason to hold them responsible for vague violations of FARA.

Fast forward to 2017 and Mueller is desperate to arrest someone associated with Trump to satisfy the blood lust of the Democrat mob who hired him, so Mueller is arrested at night by a swarm of jack-booted swat soldiers and Podesta is secretly and quietly allowed to disappear so as to not have to face the same charges.

Wednesday, Manafort told the court “I am sorry for what I’ve done. Let me be very clear, I accept the responsibility for the acts that caused me to be here today,” he said.

He admitted he was guilty moron lol
If he was guilty then so was his business partner, Tony Podesta. But Democrats proved Manafort's arrest was politicaqlly motivated since Tony Podesta was never charged. Go figure. Will an innocent man plead guilty to false charges in order to get a lighter sentence from a bent vengeful prosecutor? Yes, absolutely.

I noticed you didn't name a single one of the thousand January 6th right ring Trump morons who have been charged with crimes as being innocent LOL
Many of those charged with crimes on J-6 are innocent and many Democrats involved in inciting the J-6 violence have not been charged. I do not comment on such willful despicable miscarriages of justice.

Many of those charged with crimes on J-6 are innocent and many Democrats involved in inciting the J-6 violence have not been charged. I do not comment on such willful despicable miscarriages of justice.
Prove they are innocent moron

If he was guilty then so was his business partner, Tony Podesta. But Democrats proved Manafort's arrest was politicaqlly motivated since Tony Podesta was never charged. Go figure. Will an innocent man plead guilty to false charges in order to get a lighter sentence from a bent vengeful prosecutor? Yes, absolutely.
So you have no proof lying moron lol

Werbung:
I forgot there are those here who will likely have no clue what the cartoon is all about. The Obama FBI spy team got illegal wire taps to spy on Trump and his associates. Afterward, James Comey created his own shoddy secret government document, illegally leaked it to liberal news media friends, and then used that false pretense to get Mueller appointed special counsel to investigate Trump in the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and the DNC.

Manafort was an innocent victim of the Democrat effort to take Trump down on false charges because Mueller was having trouble finding any of Trump's associates to charge with a crime. Mueller charged Manafort for violating an obscure law during the Obama administration and even though it had nothing to do with Trump or Russia the Democrats played it out like a smoking Trump/Russian collusion gun, which was a total lie.

Mueller nailed Manafort for failing to register as a foreign agent representative although it was not clear if his work even required him to register. Mueller and his partner, Tony Podesta, had both been investigated under Obama but never charged, likely because there was insufficient reason to hold them responsible for vague violations of FARA.

Fast forward to 2017 and Mueller is desperate to arrest someone associated with Trump to satisfy the blood lust of the Democrat mob who hired him, so Mueller is arrested at night by a swarm of jack-booted swat soldiers and Podesta is secretly and quietly allowed to disappear so as to not have to face the same charges.
I forgot you are a lying moron who never proves anything

Back