USDA Racist Speech on pilgrims. And not one left wing mainstream media reports it

Werbung:
If this clown wants to demonstrate his stupidity claiming Pilgrims were illegal aliens then let him marginalize himself and give him all the rope he wants to hang himself.

The natives had no laws regarding immigration. Can't be illegal if you're not breaking laws.

did they have laws about Genocide and swindling them and not living up to any contracts? well then I guess it was all ok right?

he still seems to think they were all openarmed tree hugging peaceniks.

Hardly. I read a lot of stories about early America and Indian encounters. It's understandable why the settlers were so afraid of them. They could be very vicious and sadistic, and not just to foreigners, but towards other tribes that they wiped out to extinction.

the point was immigration. but since you ask they eere.fine with genocide etc ss it suited them.

My point was, not being against the law does not make it right or moral. Plus I am willing to bed you have no idea what the laws of the different Indian nations where...nore did any white man care at the time. Would you contend that if there was a law, the whites would have listened? And if it was found that it was against the law, you would support giving it back? I doubt it

he still seems to think they were all openarmed tree hugging peaceniks.
prilly thunks Abe was honest too. and freed the slaves.

Nope they where armed and went to war with other Native Nations at time...some more then others.

Yes Lincoln did

And yes the civil war was about slavery...And the south wanted slaves and the North did not...no matter how long redneck hicks pretend it was not.

My point was, not being against the law does not make it right or moral. Plus I am willing to bed you have no idea what the laws of the different Indian nations where...nore did any white man care at the time. Would you contend that if there was a law, the whites would have listened? And if it was found that it was against the law, you would support giving it back? I doubt it

They didn't have laws. That's an invention of government. No laws, lo law breakers. Stupid comment from the bozo in the OP.

People have never had a problem taking what they wanted. Survival of the fittest is just the way of the world.

Werbung:
Nope they where armed and went to war with other Native Nations at time...some more then others.

Yes Lincoln did

And yes the civil war was about slavery...And the south wanted slaves and the North did not...no matter how long redneck hicks pretend it was not.

Yes some were more bloodthirsty than others but conflicts were common as contention developed over resources.

No, Lincoln didn't. That didn't occur til after he was whacked.

Tangents when your positions are soft doesn't make them stronger.

Back