HERE WE GO AGAIN! Left wing elite media reports tea party in D.C

Democrats bombed the Capitol and burned federal buildings in US history, not Republicans.

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Assaulted Government Buildings (thefederalist.com)

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Broke Into Government Buildings And Assaulted Democracy

8. Senate Chamber Breached by Biden Himself

In now-President Joe Biden’s farewell address to the Senate in 2009, he claimed to have broken into the chamber and sat in the vice president’s chair when he was 21 years old. The first time he stood on the Senate floor was when he visited with friends in the early 1960s, he said.
You still can't condemn right wing j6 terrorists lol

Werbung:
I condemn right wing terrorists no matter how rarely any are found just as I condemn leftist terrorists wherever they turn up.

i haven't seen you condemn right wing j6 criminals. why is that? lol

all you do is try to excuse them by saying they are innocent blah blah blah lol

you're a fake christian lying hypocrite

NJ4Qx[1].pngI condemn right wing terrorists no matter how rarely any are found just as I condemn leftist terrorists wherever they turn up.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

It's the ol' Both Sides routine.

I do not support the Democrat narrative that protesters against fraud were traitors for suggesting Democrats committed fraud.

You can't admit they were criminals for the violent riot lol
A small percentage of the J-6 protesters were violent, and we still don't know how many of those violent protesters were working for the Democrats who cooked up the fake J-6 sedition conspiracy theory.

A small percentage of the J-6 protesters were violent, and we still don't know how many of those violent protesters were working for the Democrats who cooked up the fake J-6 sedition conspiracy theory.

we don't know how many were space aliens either, moron, but there is no evidence for either hypothesis, moron.

this is just another attempt by you to minimize their violence...

god you're pathetic. lol

we don't know how many were space aliens either, moron, but there is no evidence for either hypothesis, moron.

this is just another attempt by you to minimize their violence...

god you're pathetic. lol
These savage barbarians were not space aliens:

1688036441200.png

And these punks are not God-fearing conservative Christian patriots:1688036892018.png

Last edited:
These savage barbarians were not space aliens:

View attachment 5048

And these punks are not God-fearing conservative Christian patriots:View attachment 5049

how many were paid by republicans? lol.

your stupid "logic" works both ways. I have no evidence they were paid by republicans, just like you have no evidence j6 rioters were paid by democrats. The difference is that i'm not a moron like you. And I don't try to minimize that there are leftist rioters. You desperately and pathetically try to minimize right wing violence, because you are a fake hypocritical christian moron. lol

how many were paid by republicans? lol.

your stupid "logic" works both ways. I have no evidence they were paid by republicans, just like you have no evidence j6 rioters were paid by democrats. The difference is that i'm not a moron like you. And I don't try to minimize that there are leftist rioters. You desperately and pathetically try to minimize right wing violence, because you are a fake hypocritical christian moron. lol
At least we know Republicans were not hiding thousands of hours of videos and sealing witness testimony in the J-6 hearings for come stupid reason. Why do democrats spend so much time lying and then covering their behinds for fear they will get caught?

At least we know Republicans were not hiding thousands of hours of videos and sealing witness testimony in the J-6 hearings for come stupid reason. Why do democrats spend so much time lying and then covering their behinds for fear they will get caught?
Why do you spend so much time lying

I wish you were not so programmed that you believe the truth is a lie and the lie is truth.
I wish you could explain why so many right-wing Trump morons have been convicted of right-wing violence and sedition on January 6th

Werbung:
I wish you could explain why so many right-wing Trump morons have been convicted of right-wing violence and sedition on January 6th
Conservatives and Christians are being jailed by modern Democrats as Jews and Blacks were jailed by Hitler.

Back