Here we go again

I think if they find he does not have one they will let him be the president anyways. That sounds nuts but I really think they would just let him.

I still think he shoud show it even if they let him stay the president

That's a bit... sick...

Werbung:
That's a bit... sick...

Sad really, but people dont care about the law, they care about what they care about.

I think they would be so afraid of backlash and riots that they just would not do anything, or retro amend the constitution to make it all ok

I wonder though if he can not produce it before he is actually sworn in, who would be the president? He could not pass it to Biden because he would not actually have been sworn in as president.

It would be the biggest mess ever! and none of the dweebs who voted for him would blame him for running knowing he was not able to do the job, they would blame people for exposing him.

that part is sick!

Werbung:
The state has always been ready to release a copy of Obama's BC to anyone who came requesting it with a court order. Check out the state's web site for conditions under which the BC can be released. The governor just made it clear that she was not going to bend the rules because the right-wingers were frothing at the mouth to get Obama's BC.

Obama does not need permission to show it to a court, all he has to do is call or go to the Hawaii Health place, he was there twice in the last 2 months and this has been going on for months and months.

Back