how illegals are straining the system

Werbung:
I saw where 20 schools were having. Their gymnasiums turned into housing shelters for illegals and the kids lose all activities that were taking place in the gym. Mixing them in our school building really Boris that's what you want for us and them.
Your supporting it and the fact they cost the usa over 150 billion a year let alone how they cause lower wages housing shortages more crime .
That's what you support .

Thats the point. The Indians didn't have race problems. It started when whites introduced themselves and slavery.
Hate to tell you this lug nut but when there were just Indians it was not America .And the various Tribes had been raiding each others encampments and that included taking slaves.
Really kind of hard for me the buy that a guy from missouri did not know that.
I think you seem to have a issue with America history.
I knew they raised some dumb hicks there but not that darn.
You proved me wrong boris

Hate to tell you this lug nut but when there were just Indians it was not America .And the various Tribes had been raiding each others encampments and that included taking slaves.
Really kind of hard for me the buy that a guy from missouri did not know that.
I think you seem to have a issue with America history.
I knew they raised some dumb hicks there but not that darn.
You proved me wrong boris
Tribal fights are not racism.
Was the civil war racist?
You've got no idea about it.

"Duvan Pérez, the 16-year-old worker, was cleaning the deboning area of the Hattiesburg plant when his hand got caught and his body was pulled into the machinery. OSHA officials say that while a Mar-Jac manager was supervising in and around the area prior to and during the accident, "procedures were not utilized to disconnect power to the machine."

Pérez was the
second person to accidentally die at the plant after getting sucked into a machine in a two-year period."

"The Department of Homeland Security has widened its investigation into migrant children found cleaning slaughterhouses and is now working with the Justice Department to examine whether a human smuggling scheme brought migrant children to work in multiple slaughterhouses for multiple companies across multiple states, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the investigation.

At the heart of the investigation is determining how
Central American children, some as young as 13, wound up working dangerous jobs that are legal only for American adults by presenting identification stolen from U.S. citizens, the officials said."
Democrats support, inspire, and even enable the massive rush of illegal immigrants into the US for several reasons, but they do not successfully formulate ways the illegals can live apart from dependency on US government welfare.

Here's a link to trumps speech at APAC. Why did we ever vote him out?
He had ALL the answers and now vows to fix everything he didn't before.
He sounds like a used car salesman.

Trump is right to blame Biden and his lying looting leftist mob for the illegal immigrant crisis that is threatening to bankrupt so many cities in the US today.

Werbung:
Idiot. This is the crap he raved on about today.
I don't care what you think. I'm concerned about re election of Trump by dickheads like you.

As for you repeating trumps rhetoric, heard it all before.
The country is destroyed, communism taking over, he'll make USA great again, built the wall, bring all the jobs back, blah blah.
Leave it out. The man is a complete nutter yet your prepared in de santis who is his clone. Only recently they wanted to pass a bill to eradicate democrats but you don't like fascists?
You're brain dead.
Biden is not fighting to stop the devastating flow of illegal immigrants, Biden is not fighting to preserve American traditional views and values against encroaching anti-American ideologies, Biden is not fighting to keep gas and food prices down. Biden is not fighting to keep taxes and regulations down, and so forth.

Trump stood for values most Americans share which is why he beat Hillary in 2016 in spite of the voting fraud intended to secure her the crooked win.

Back