How many times have leftists seen this movie?

The individuals who are demonized in this film seem to embody the Leftist's concocted demonic fantasy of the Conservatives.

The response I expect from you isn't worth my time to consider.

But I will give you the final word before I place you on ignore.

The floor is yours.

I am MAGA.

Trump is our last best hope to save America from the badness that your ideology seems to promote, based on your choice of video clips.

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

snowflake puts people on ignore so his feelings aren't hurt

hahahahahahah

Werbung:
You did nothing. You're just another big mouthed narcissistic bully.
Lol, leftist scum always claim to know what people did but they really know nothing. I did work in a prison. I can't tell you accurately how many pieces of garbage I sprayed. Funny thing, when I read crap from leftists like yourself, it always makes me think I'm reading remarks from a convict. They sound a lot like them. Now hurry up and spew some more little man.

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

snowflake puts people on ignore so his feelings aren't hurt

hahahahahahah
I don't know about him, but I put people on ignore cause all they do is spew bullshit, a lot like you do, and it gets old fast. None of you can go a day without yapping about Trump. That's mental illness.

Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump. Day in and day out. Those losers need to get a grip and grow up.

Now, 3,2,1, SPEW!

I don't know about him, but I put people on ignore cause all they do is spew bullshit, a lot like you do, and it gets old fast. None of you can go a day without yapping about Trump. That's mental illness.

Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump, Blah blah blah blah blah Trump. Day in and day out. Those losers need to get a grip and grow up.

Now, 3,2,1, SPEW!

you know trump is in the news every day, and is the leading gop candidate, right, moron?
of course people talk about him all the time. duh.

Lol, leftist scum always claim to know what people did but they really know nothing. I did work in a prison. I can't tell you accurately how many pieces of garbage I sprayed. Funny thing, when I read crap from leftists like yourself, it always makes me think I'm reading remarks from a convict. They sound a lot like them. Now hurry up and spew some more little man.
Working in a prison would indicate to me what a dumb prick you are. Dogs work in prisons.

I saw it and thought it was pretty silly.
It had nothing to do with gay sex or goat sex, as I recall.

Trump is the WORST president ever and cares only about his own fat incontinent self.
Should he die, I will celebrate.

I saw it and thought it was pretty silly.
It had nothing to do with gay sex or goat sex, as I recall.

Trump is the WORST president ever and cares only about his own fat incontinent self.
Should he die, I will celebrate.
I disagree, but that is because I cherish historical God bless American views and values.

Werbung:
Back