How To Shut Down The Welfare State

I don't hear any Republicans talking about the 1% vs the 99%. That's from the left and that is what you brought up. Just sayin'.

I've heard Ron Paul supporters talk about the 1%, in the context of identifying those who look to maintain the status quo..

Last I checked, Paul was still a Republican...so presumably a good percentage of his supporters are as well.

Werbung:
I've heard Ron Paul supporters talk about the 1%, in the context of identifying those who look to maintain the status quo..

Last I checked, Paul was still a Republican...so presumably a good percentage of his supporters are as well.

Dr Paul is a libertarian.

So what do you guys propose in place of the welfare state?

The bankers have destroyed the economy and millions of decent people are losing their jobs.

On top of that most Americans are poor (a third of the workforce earn 9$ per hour or less at a time when the cost of the basics of life are rocketing ( food, energy etc).

Should all of these people just be left to starve and sleep in the street?

If you don't look after them then crime will rocket and you will be whining about that.

A bit like you do when your heroic soldiers return from battle and cannot adjust to life and end up homeless, alcoholic and criminal.

Dr Paul is a libertarian.

Most of Paul's ideas are, but his party identification remains Republican. Or is that little old man with the white hair I see during the GOP debates just a figment of my imagination?

Of course, because he challenges the status quo, the Republican establishment will never allow him to win the nomination.

The main problems with the economy are created by the rich

The evade taxation on an industrial scale

They commit fraud on an industrial scale

They vote in tax loopholes to benefit themselves

And mostly they are rich because of the accident of their birth rather than their ability and many cases the inherited wealth can be traced to a crime

Take George W Bush, an alcoholic, drug taking failed businessman who struggles with English.

Does anyone think that if he had been born into an unknown and poor family he would have gone to Harvard and become president?

The welfare state is a tiny correction of the theft of huge sums from the poor by the rich.

It is interesting that the self made millionaires like Buffet and Gates agree that the rich should pay their due and is nauseating the way the right con their half witted supporters into thinking this massively immoral system is fine and dandy

It is interesting that the self made millionaires like Buffet and Gates agree that the rich should pay their due and is nauseating the way the right con their half witted supporters into thinking this massively immoral system is fine and dandy

buffet owes over a billion in taxes. they know they will never pay a dime of it so they say nice things to appease people like you.

The main problems with the economy are created by the rich

The evade taxation on an industrial scale

They commit fraud on an industrial scale

They vote in tax loopholes to benefit themselves

And mostly they are rich because of the accident of their birth rather than their ability and many cases the inherited wealth can be traced to a crime

Take George W Bush, an alcoholic, drug taking failed businessman who struggles with English.

Does anyone think that if he had been born into an unknown and poor family he would have gone to Harvard and become president?

The welfare state is a tiny correction of the theft of huge sums from the poor by the rich.

LOL. That's some funny s..t

It isn't

It is disgusting

The rich sell you a story that they only got rich off the back of honest toil and that the poor are poor because they are lazy

The reality is that the biggest factor determining which side of the divide you are on is the accident of your birth.

Anyone who swallows the right's view of the world is an imbecile

It is like christianity

A nasty doctrine made up to maintain wealth and power in the hands of the few

Americans in general are very gullible and unquestioning which is why the US is the most right wing and fundamentalist country in the developed world

Which is why it has so many problems.

It isn't

It is disgusting

The rich sell you a story that they only got rich off the back of honest toil and that the poor are poor because they are lazy

The reality is that the biggest factor determining which side of the divide you are on is the accident of your birth.

about 20% of millionaires inherited their money, the other 80% earned it. stop drinking the class envy koolaid.

Werbung:
Look, it is public record that big business evades huge sums of taxation as do individuals through a complex web of off shore banking arrangements

Rich congressmen always veto efforts to close tax loopholes for the rich whilst decrying the provision of healthcare to all.

If the welfare state was shut down crime would rocket and the costs of that would dwarf the welfare state costs.

The only good thing that might come from it is revolution as huge numbers of desperate people with nothing to lose rise up against the nazi regime

Back