How would the Democrat Party change if lying by their members was made punishable by physical punishment? Whipping? Stockades?

Werbung:
I see that William Buckley has been replaced marjorie taylor green and space lizards? Where are the next Reagans? The next Eisenhowers? In stead, this sort of discussion has become standard. Are you really sure that you want lower taxes and Christian morals if you have no arguments supporting your view? Wanting these things is completely ligit, but if the argument is do as i say or I will beat you with a stick..?
So, are you saying you shouldn't be looked to as a source of inspired thinking or leadership?

So, are you saying you shouldn't be looked to as a source of inspired thinking or leadership?
I am not an inspiration to any leader, i am just a man in a chatroom. I just think that the conservatives do not have their eye on the ball, convincing the opposition that the conservative model will provide the best results. All this other stuff is just an annoying distraction, and a deliberate diversion.

Wow 50 votes out of 150 million? How many were Republicans, moron? Duh
You have no credible evidence of the claimed stolen election
Because you are a lying moron lol
The fact that Democrat officials have been convicted of voting fraud proves Democrats know how to commit fraud and have committed fraud, lied about the fraud, and hoped they did not get caught.

Voting fraud has gotten more sophisticated and harder to catch and crooks know that, which is why it is a mistake to allow the party of looters and burners to obstruct investigations into clear evidence of apparent fraud.

I see that William Buckley has been replaced marjorie taylor green and space lizards? Where are the next Reagans? The next Eisenhowers? In stead, this sort of discussion has become standard. Are you really sure that you want lower taxes and Christian morals if you have no arguments supporting your view? Wanting these things is completely ligit, but if the argument is do as i say or I will beat you with a stick..?
Evidentially you've been off-planet too long and missed a lot. The GOP bench is solid and deep with DeSantis & Ramaswamy, VP list too long to list, but Pompeo, Stefanik, Scott, Carson at the top, unlike the Dem bench that features Hillary and Kamala, -the Wicked Witch of the East and the Wicked Witch of the West.

RINOs like Chris Haley and Nikki Christy are unacceptable in any role in a conservative administration. We might have diplomatic posts opening in Sudan and Haiti..

The fact that Democrat officials have been convicted of voting fraud proves Democrats know how to commit fraud and have committed fraud, lied about the fraud, and hoped they did not get caught.

Voting fraud has gotten more sophisticated and harder to catch and crooks know that, which is why it is a mistake to allow the party of looters and burners to obstruct investigations into clear evidence of apparent fraud.
What officials were convicted of fraud in 2020?

If you morons had clear evidence you wouldn't have lost every court case duh

Evidentially you've been off-planet too long and missed a lot. The GOP bench is solid and deep with DeSantis & Ramaswamy, VP list too long to list, but Pompeo, Stefanik, Scott, Carson at the top, unlike the Dem bench that features Hillary and Kamala, -the Wicked Witch of the East and the Wicked Witch of the West.

RINOs like Chris Haley and Nikki Christy are unacceptable in any role in a conservative administration. We might have diplomatic posts opening in Sudan and Haiti..
This irrational hatred that MEGA people have for female politicians is very odd. I think i know why Trump dislikes her. Do you remember the debate in which Trump and Hillary were on a stage, and Trump looked like he was going to strangle Hillary from behind? What happened was (this is only my theory) is that just before they went live, Hillary or someone acting on her behalf, said something very nasty to Trump counting on his poor impulse control to make him look bad on tv, which is what he did. Anyway, Hillary was just a mainstream politician, in the center. Establishment. I cannot see why she is worthy of this hysteria? It is a pity that sanders did not become the nominee. He is more charismatic than trump, and was very well liked. Trump would have had great difficulty raising the level of hatred without suffering in the polls.

What officials were convicted of fraud in 2020?
Democrats don't take voting fraud seriously. Democrats convicted of voting fraud in past years, like Brenda Snipes, for example, do not lose their jobs and suffer no major criminal repercussions for doing the will of the Democrat party. Here is just one of many Democrat officials who committed voting fraud in 2020:

CORRUPTION: Convicted Election Ballot Harvester Gloria Torres Appointed Vice-Mayor in San Luis, Arizona - Geller Report 1-2-24

CORRUPTION: Convicted Election Ballot Harvester Gloria Torres Appointed Vice-Mayor in San Luis, Arizona
Convicted ballot harvester, Gloria Torres, has been appointed as the new Vice Mayor of San Luis, Arizona. She pled guilty to ballot abuse in June 2023. Torres will be involved in the 2024 election.

Conviction should preclude ANY future in politics. But the Democrats are the criminal party. They lie, cheat and steal – it’s how they roll. They don’t punish criminal behavior, they reward it. ...

Garcia Snyder, who is running for the Arizona House of Representatives in Legislative District 25, said, “I am both outraged and disappointed that a convicted ballot abuser has been elevated to this leadership position. The fact that a majority of the Council appears to have so little regard for our laws is an insult to residents, particularly in the Latino community. We are tired of this type of corruption and the Democrats so blatantly parading it in our faces.”

Other Democrats who helped Gloria, proving they all saw no problem with committing voting fraud for the Democrat party include:
Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin a/k/a Nadia Buchanan
Guillermina Fuentes
Alma Yadira
Matias Rosales
Luis E. Cabrera
Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin

I am not an inspiration to any leader, i am just a man in a chatroom. I just think that the conservatives do not have their eye on the ball, convincing the opposition that the conservative model will provide the best results. All this other stuff is just an annoying distraction, and a deliberate diversion.
So, you're the "consistently heard negative word on any topic" kind of guy?

So, you're the "consistently heard negative word on any topic" kind of guy?
I am just a guy who likes to chat about politics, you cannot demand that should be more than that? None of in here are. To paraphrase Monty Python in The Life of Brian: "I am not the Messiah, I am a very naughty boy!"

But what i want is that people support their political views with relevant arguments. Not threats of violence. If these arguments supporting your views exist, all the "violence" becomes redundant.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Democrats don't take voting fraud seriously. Democrats convicted of voting fraud in past years, like Brenda Snipes, for example, do not lose their jobs and suffer no major criminal repercussions for doing the will of the Democrat party. Here is just one of many Democrat officials who committed voting fraud in 2020:

CORRUPTION: Convicted Election Ballot Harvester Gloria Torres Appointed Vice-Mayor in San Luis, Arizona - Geller Report 1-2-24

CORRUPTION: Convicted Election Ballot Harvester Gloria Torres Appointed Vice-Mayor in San Luis, Arizona
Convicted ballot harvester, Gloria Torres, has been appointed as the new Vice Mayor of San Luis, Arizona. She pled guilty to ballot abuse in June 2023. Torres will be involved in the 2024 election.

Conviction should preclude ANY future in politics. But the Democrats are the criminal party. They lie, cheat and steal – it’s how they roll. They don’t punish criminal behavior, they reward it. ...

Garcia Snyder, who is running for the Arizona House of Representatives in Legislative District 25, said, “I am both outraged and disappointed that a convicted ballot abuser has been elevated to this leadership position. The fact that a majority of the Council appears to have so little regard for our laws is an insult to residents, particularly in the Latino community. We are tired of this type of corruption and the Democrats so blatantly parading it in our faces.”

Other Democrats who helped Gloria, proving they all saw no problem with committing voting fraud for the Democrat party include:
Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin a/k/a Nadia Buchanan
Guillermina Fuentes
Alma Yadira
Matias Rosales
Luis E. Cabrera
Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin
wow, so you found a "vice mayor of some small town? lol.
that certainly proves..something. lol but not that the 2020 election was stolen
it does prove how desperate you are. :)

how about this:
North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.

The bipartisan board's 5-0 decision came after Republican candidate Mark Harris, confronted by days of evidence that an operative for his campaign orchestrated a ballot fraud scheme, called for a new vote in the state's 9th Congressional District.

they had to redo a US CONGRESS election because of REPUBLICAN fraud. lol

Back