How would the Democrat Party change if lying by their members was made punishable by physical punishment? Whipping? Stockades?

wow, so you found a "vice mayor of some small town? lol.
that certainly proves..something. lol but not that the 2020 election was stolen
it does prove how desperate you are. :)

how about this:
North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.

The bipartisan board's 5-0 decision came after Republican candidate Mark Harris, confronted by days of evidence that an operative for his campaign orchestrated a ballot fraud scheme, called for a new vote in the state's 9th Congressional District.

they had to redo a US CONGRESS election because of REPUBLICAN fraud. lol
Voting fraud is very difficult to uncover and Democrats know that, which is why they fight like hell to stop investigations that could uncover what they do not want uncovered.

Werbung:
Democrats don't take voting fraud seriously. Democrats convicted of voting fraud in past years, like Brenda Snipes, for example, do not lose their jobs and suffer no major criminal repercussions for doing the will of the Democrat party. Here is just one of many Democrat officials who committed voting fraud in 2020:

CORRUPTION: Convicted Election Ballot Harvester Gloria Torres Appointed Vice-Mayor in San Luis, Arizona - Geller Report 1-2-24

CORRUPTION: Convicted Election Ballot Harvester Gloria Torres Appointed Vice-Mayor in San Luis, Arizona
Convicted ballot harvester, Gloria Torres, has been appointed as the new Vice Mayor of San Luis, Arizona. She pled guilty to ballot abuse in June 2023. Torres will be involved in the 2024 election.

Conviction should preclude ANY future in politics. But the Democrats are the criminal party. They lie, cheat and steal – it’s how they roll. They don’t punish criminal behavior, they reward it. ...

Garcia Snyder, who is running for the Arizona House of Representatives in Legislative District 25, said, “I am both outraged and disappointed that a convicted ballot abuser has been elevated to this leadership position. The fact that a majority of the Council appears to have so little regard for our laws is an insult to residents, particularly in the Latino community. We are tired of this type of corruption and the Democrats so blatantly parading it in our faces.”

Other Democrats who helped Gloria, proving they all saw no problem with committing voting fraud for the Democrat party include:
Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin a/k/a Nadia Buchanan
Guillermina Fuentes
Alma Yadira
Matias Rosales
Luis E. Cabrera
Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin

more republican official vote fraud:

Unbeknownst to the Doans, they were among a group of Vietnamese immigrants targeted in a months-long voter-fraud scheme by the wife of an Iowa Republican county supervisor who wanted her husband to win “by any means necessary” in the 2020 primary and general elections, according to prosecutors.
The wife of a northwestern Iowa county supervisor was convicted Tuesday of a scheme to stuff the ballot box in her husband’s unsuccessful race for a Republican nomination to run for Congress in 2020.
The Sioux City Journal reports that jurors deliberated six hours before finding Kim Taylor guilty of 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.

Alabama state Rep. David Cole (R) on Tuesday was arrested and charged with voter fraud on accusations he voted in “multiple or unauthorized locations,” according to jail records provided by Madison County Sheriff’s Office.

Former New York Election Official Admits to Vote Fraud Scheme​

Jason Schofield, a Republican, pleaded guilty to using voters’ personal information illegally to obtain absentee ballots as a Rensselaer County election commissioner.

hahahahah
those darn republican officials, they just can't stop committing voter fraud

of course the difference between you and me is that I realize voter fraud is relatively rare and isolated, and I don't think these random minor examples prove anything, but you are a moron.

Voting fraud is very difficult to uncover and Democrats know that, which is why they fight like hell to stop investigations that could uncover what they do not want uncovered.

nope. you can whine about democrats all you want, but if you morons had actual evidence of fraud, it can be investigated.

you morons think because you lost an election that justifies an investigation, but that's not how life works, sparky :)

more republican official vote fraud:

Unbeknownst to the Doans, they were among a group of Vietnamese immigrants targeted in a months-long voter-fraud scheme by the wife of an Iowa Republican county supervisor who wanted her husband to win “by any means necessary” in the 2020 primary and general elections, according to prosecutors.
The wife of a northwestern Iowa county supervisor was convicted Tuesday of a scheme to stuff the ballot box in her husband’s unsuccessful race for a Republican nomination to run for Congress in 2020.
The Sioux City Journal reports that jurors deliberated six hours before finding Kim Taylor guilty of 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.

Alabama state Rep. David Cole (R) on Tuesday was arrested and charged with voter fraud on accusations he voted in “multiple or unauthorized locations,” according to jail records provided by Madison County Sheriff’s Office.

Former New York Election Official Admits to Vote Fraud Scheme​

Jason Schofield, a Republican, pleaded guilty to using voters’ personal information illegally to obtain absentee ballots as a Rensselaer County election commissioner.

hahahahah
those darn republican officials, they just can't stop committing voter fraud

of course the difference between you and me is that I realize voter fraud is relatively rare and isolated, and I don't think these random minor examples prove anything, but you are a moron.
Finding a few Republicans who committed voting fraud will not make the mountain of evidence of Democrat 2020 voting fraud disappear.

Finding a few Republicans who committed voting fraud will not make the mountain of evidence of Democrat 2020 voting fraud disappear.

hahahahhaha

there is no credible evidence,moron.
if you had it you wouldn't have lost every court case.

i'll keep saying that every time you post, just to make you look like the right wing moron you are :)

nope. you can whine about democrats all you want, but if you morons had actual evidence of fraud, it can be investigated.

you morons think because you lost an election that justifies an investigation, but that's not how life works, sparky :)
Voting fraud is hard to uncover, especially when the crooks fight like hell to stop investigations.

https://globaleconomicwarfare.com/2020/12/why-do-they-refuse-to-look-at-voting-machine-vulnerabilities/ 12-21-20

Global Economic Warfare (by Secret Weapon Author Kevin D. Freeman)

Why Do They Refuse to Look at Voting Machine Vulnerabilities?

... 2. There are clear and undeniable statistical anomalies in 2020 that in the past would have been considered strong evidence of fraud demanding investigation.

Not only is it true that the machines can be hacked or manipulated, it is also true that there is strong statistical evidence that they were hacked or manipulated. And the statistical analysis is the type that is used to identify fraud all the time and can be used in court as evidence.

In 2012, the National Academy of Science published a well-researched report that stated without hesitation that statistical modeling could identify election fraud. In fact, that historically has been considered an almost universal truth. Prior to 2020, the only ones who seemed to disagree were those who were considered cheaters themselves.

Here is my interview with fraud detector Jay Valentine whose team built the eBay fraud detection system and has been used to root out Medicare fraud. Here is an analysis of Arizona based on statistical evidence.

Here is a thorough analysis of what the author describes as “the Dominion effect.” Also mentioned here. And another report. Ben Turner started his analysis in order to disprove the wild theory that Dominion machines altered the election results. What he found instead was clear statistical evidence that they did. Here is further evidence and analysis from an MIT PhD as presented in Arizona legislature hearings. And more analysis, as shown in charts.

When you start with the premise that the machines are vulnerable to manipulation and then you see strong statistical evidence showing the huge probability that they were manipulated, that should be sufficient to take a thorough look see, right? ...

Voting fraud is hard to uncover, especially when the crooks fight like hell to stop investigations.

https://globaleconomicwarfare.com/2020/12/why-do-they-refuse-to-look-at-voting-machine-vulnerabilities/ 12-21-20

Global Economic Warfare (by Secret Weapon Author Kevin D. Freeman)

Why Do They Refuse to Look at Voting Machine Vulnerabilities?

... 2. There are clear and undeniable statistical anomalies in 2020 that in the past would have been considered strong evidence of fraud demanding investigation.

Not only is it true that the machines can be hacked or manipulated, it is also true that there is strong statistical evidence that they were hacked or manipulated. And the statistical analysis is the type that is used to identify fraud all the time and can be used in court as evidence.

In 2012, the National Academy of Science published a well-researched report that stated without hesitation that statistical modeling could identify election fraud. In fact, that historically has been considered an almost universal truth. Prior to 2020, the only ones who seemed to disagree were those who were considered cheaters themselves.

Here is my interview with fraud detector Jay Valentine whose team built the eBay fraud detection system and has been used to root out Medicare fraud. Here is an analysis of Arizona based on statistical evidence.

Here is a thorough analysis of what the author describes as “the Dominion effect.” Also mentioned here. And another report. Ben Turner started his analysis in order to disprove the wild theory that Dominion machines altered the election results. What he found instead was clear statistical evidence that they did. Here is further evidence and analysis from an MIT PhD as presented in Arizona legislature hearings. And more analysis, as shown in charts.

When you start with the premise that the machines are vulnerable to manipulation and then you see strong statistical evidence showing the huge probability that they were manipulated, that should be sufficient to take a thorough look see, right? ...
that report sayis "irregularities" and "alleged fraud" moron. lol proven fraud. lol.
and that of course assumes the people doing it are competent, which republicans can't seem to do, because they are always hand picking right wing idiots to do "analysis" lol. Just like picking "cyber ninjas" (hahahahahha) to do election analysis, something they had never done before, but they were republican morons so republicans wasted so much time and money on their stupiity. serveres them right :)

do you even read what you post? obviously not. lol

and of course "crooks" fight to stop investigations, but you have to have crimes first to have crooks, moron.
not hurt feelings because trump lost lol

hahahahhaha

there is no credible evidence,moron.
if you had it you wouldn't have lost every court case.

i'll keep saying that every time you post, just to make you look like the right wing moron you are :)
Democrats have been committing voting fraud for decades, but never on the magnitude as they did in 2020. They cannot afford investigators looking into the evidence, which is why bent courts have condemned efforts to do so.

that report sayis "irregularities" and "alleged fraud" moron. lol proven fraud. lol.
and that of course assumes the people doing it are competent, which republicans can't seem to do, because they are always hand picking right wing idiots to do "analysis" lol. Just like picking "cyber ninjas" (hahahahahha) to do election analysis, something they had never done before, but they were republican morons so republicans wasted so much time and money on their stupiity. serveres them right :)

do you even read what you post? obviously not. lol

and of course "crooks" fight to stop investigations, but you have to have crimes first to have crooks, moron.
not hurt feelings because trump lost lol
You are not proving the evidence of fraud is inaccurate. You are just trying to turn hypothetical scenarios into proof no fraud was committed, but that kind of argument is worthless.

Democrats have been committing voting fraud for decades, but never on the magnitude as they did in 2020. They cannot afford investigators looking into the evidence, which is why bent courts have condemned efforts to do so.

republicans have been committing voting fraud for decades too.

but you morons have no credible evidence democrats did more in 2020 than the usual amount of random, isolated fraud.
if you did you wouldn't have lost every court case, moron.

hey, did the "cyber ninjas" (hahahahha) find any massive voting fraud in arizona? no? lol.

you morons are so stupid

You are not proving the evidence of fraud is inaccurate. You are just trying to turn hypothetical scenarios into proof no fraud was committed, but that kind of argument is worthless.

you're right, but i dont' have to prove anything, moron.
you morons do since you are claiming fraud, not me. lol

I am just a guy who likes to chat about politics, you cannot demand that should be more than that? None of in here are. To paraphrase Monty Python in The Life of Brian: "I am not the Messiah, I am a very naughty boy!"

But what i want is that people support their political views with relevant arguments. Not threats of violence. If these arguments supporting your views exist, all the "violence" becomes redundant.
You are a freaking joke.

Blocked.

This irrational hatred that MEGA people have for female politicians is very odd. I think i know why Trump dislikes her.
You're still on Mars and out of touch. There are many more conservative ladies of great respect in Republican annuals than liberal women leaders worthy of the name. I don't care if Trump likes her or not, I don't like her. She is much too in-your-face for my tastes, especially in respect to those inside the conservative family. She was fine as UN Ambassador, but quit prematurely, in my opinion, if your opinion is different I don't care, this is my opinion upon which I vote. She is a Rockefeller republican, now know as a RINO. The fact that is bad-mouthing Trump is not in her favor. She can't win without Trump voters in such a case as Trump can't run for this or that reason. Ipso facto shitting in the face of Trumpers is a poor strategy. Being a woman has nothing to do with the issue: she is a female Chris Christy, an east coast RINO that I do not like and won't vote for under any conditions.

While I’m at it, voting for a woman because she’s a woman is just as stupid as voting for a man, or white, or black, or gay, or any other physical feature. I vote on issues and the sum of a combination of issues and character. Period.

It's like the crooked operatives at the end of the chain of corruption were waiting until they knew that they had bought or leveraged enough district attorneys and other justice system officials to go against the law before the really significant voter fraud efforts might be attempted in earnest.

Werbung:
You're still on Mars and out of touch. There are many more conservative ladies of great respect in Republican annuals than liberal women leaders worthy of the name. I don't care if Trump likes her or not, I don't like her. She is much too in-your-face for my tastes, especially in respect to those inside the conservative family. She was fine as UN Ambassador, but quit prematurely, in my opinion, if your opinion is different I don't care, this is my opinion upon which I vote. She is a Rockefeller republican, now know as a RINO. The fact that is bad-mouthing Trump is not in her favor. She can't win without Trump voters in such a case as Trump can't run for this or that reason. Ipso facto shitting in the face of Trumpers is a poor strategy. Being a woman has nothing to do with the issue: she is a female Chris Christy, an east coast RINO that I do not like and won't vote for under any conditions.

While I’m at it, voting for a woman because she’s a woman is just as stupid as voting for a man, or white, or black, or gay, or any other physical feature. I vote on issues and the sum of a combination of issues and character. Period.
She is retired now, anyway. She is not even in Congress, i think?

Back