If politicians were held to the highest standards of honesty, at the risk of physical pain if they were caught lying, would there be a Democrat Party?

Yo Daddy!!

If politicians were held to the highest standards of honesty, at the risk of physical pain if they were caught lying, would there be a Democrat Party?

I think they would have to change their attitude, message and makeup.

How would they change to avoid a collapse of their party?

Werbung:
let me know what the republicans would do, given their "big lie" of the "stolen election".

let me know what the republicans would do, given their "big lie" of the "stolen election".
Democrats continue to stupidly and dishonestly claim there was no voter fraud because most efforts to have voter fraud examined and judged failed. Nevertheless, the evidence of fraud remains as Democrats deny, dodge, and dismiss the evidence while utterly failing to debunk the evidence.

Democrats continue to stupidly and dishonestly claim there was no voter fraud because most efforts to have voter fraud examined and judged failed. Nevertheless, the evidence of fraud remains as Democrats deny, dodge, and dismiss the evidence while utterly failing to debunk the evidence.
republicans continue to stupidlly and dishonestly claim the election was stolen even though they have no credible evidence after 3 Years and they lost every court case.

you realize you look stupid here, right? lol

did you ever debunk the evidence you are a murderer? :)

Werbung:
Back