How would the Democrat Party change if lying by their members was made punishable by physical punishment? Whipping? Stockades?

Covering up a counting operation supervised and run by Democrats and democrats only was a huge mistake the Democrat party can never go back and fix, insuring they will forever carry the mark of partisan fraudulent election crooks.

covering up? nothing was covered up, moron.

god you say the dumbest things lol

Werbung:

GOP official’s wife convicted in months-long 2020 voter-fraud scheme​

do republicans commit voter fraud and lie about it? absolutely. lol.

god you are so stupid
An election official's relative committed fraud. I can believe that, but what is worse is when election officials themselves commit voting fraud which is sedition against the US.

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

MATTHEW VADUMSENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CAPITAL RESEARCH CENTERJuly 29, 20111:14 AM ET

While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.

the most alert of them? how do you know that? how did they measure "alertness"?

god you are a moron. lol
Democrats claimed but do not prove that their ejections of election observers was even handed and unbiased. That is not what eyewitnesses claimed.

An election official's relative committed fraud. I can believe that, but what is worse is when election officials themselves commit voting fraud which is sedition against the US.

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

MATTHEW VADUMSENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CAPITAL RESEARCH CENTERJuly 29, 20111:14 AM ET

While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.

10 votes is "massive"? lol.

how about this:

How Republicans Tried to Rig an Election in North Carolina (And Almost Got Away With It)​

republicans almost rigged a congressional election that's truly a massive scheme.

Democrats claimed but do not prove that their ejections of election observers was even handed and unbiased. That is not what eyewitnesses claimed.

they dont have to prove it, moron
you have to prove it wasn't fair, moron.
but you wont as always

they cannot prove that? how do you know that? prove that's true, lying moron.
but you wont
becuase you are a lying moron
How are they going to prove they did not add dates to ballots for Biden that were missing dates? How are Democrats going to prove they did not receive tens of thousands of ballots for Biden late at night that had no chain of custody documentation? How are Democrats going to prove that the ballots they adjudicated for Biden were honest? How are Democrats going to prove that voting machines did not create fake ballots for Biden out of thin air? How are Democrats going to prove they allowed no illegal immigrant or dead person to vote? How are they going to prove that the tens of thousands of questionable signatures matched on Biden ballots? And so forth.

democrats will win elections if they get more votes than republicans.
whether its a lot of votes here and there or many votes in many places. duh
that's how voting works, moron. duh
Democrats have won many elections by 'finding' thousands or hundreds of thousands of illegitimate ballots for their candidate.

How are they going to prove they did not add dates to ballots for Biden that were missing dates? How are Democrats going to prove they did not receive tens of thousands of ballots for Biden late at night that had no chain of custody documentation? How are Democrats going to prove that the ballots they adjudicated for Biden were honest? How are Democrats going to prove that voting machines did not create fake ballots for Biden out of thin air? How are Democrats going to prove they allowed no illegal immigrant or dead person to vote? How are they going to prove that the tens of thousands of questionable signatures matched on Biden ballots? And so forth.

they aren't going to try to disprove your ranting. burden of proof is on you
like a toddler demanding candy, mature adults will just let you tantrum.

Democrats have won many elections by 'finding' thousands or hundreds of thousands of illegitimate ballots for their candidate.
feel free to prove that, moron.
whatever "many" elections mean. lol
and fee free to show that relates to 2020, lying moron
but you wont

selected observers? how so? prove they banned selected ones, moron.

they "blamed" it on..the law. lol. because dems followed the law. duh.

god you are so stupid
I don't have to prove the Democrat operation was entirely honest, accurate, and above board. Democrats claim that for themselves, but tens of millions of Americans have come to distrust the lying leftist lawbreakers.

I don't have to prove the Democrat operation was entirely honest, accurate, and above board. Democrats claim that for themselves, but tens of millions of Americans have come to distrust the lying leftist lawbreakers.

you don't have to prove anything of course.
like a crying baby, mature adults will just let you throw your tantrum

and tens of millions of americans are morons, but that's republicans for you!

10 votes is "massive"? lol.

how about this:

How Republicans Tried to Rig an Election in North Carolina (And Almost Got Away With It)​

republicans almost rigged a congressional election that's truly a massive scheme.
Ten votes netted one crook 5 years for fraud. Would to God all Americans would judge voting fraud as seriously.

they dont have to prove it, moron
you have to prove it wasn't fair, moron.
but you wont as always
I don't have to prove OJ murdered his wife because the evidence leaves no doubt. Likewise, I don't have to find an honest court to examine evidence of voter fraud to know the evidence is irrefutable.

Ten votes netted one crook 5 years for fraud. Would to God all Americans would judge voting fraud as seriously.

i have no problem with that sentence. of course random voting fraud happens with all parties in tiny amounts.

in recent history the only national election ive seen a redo of is the republican vote fixing one in north carolina in 2018.

Werbung:
I don't have to prove OJ murdered his wife because the evidence leaves no doubt. Likewise, I don't have to find an honest court to examine evidence of voter fraud to know the evidence is irrefutable.
yes we agree you dont have to prove anything, as long as you enjoy looking like a lying moron

Back