How would the Democrat Party change if lying by their members was made punishable by physical punishment? Whipping? Stockades?

Protesters who stormed a vote-counting site in Detroit on Wednesday, banging on windows and shouting “Stop the count!” appear to have had one thing in common: They organized themselves online.

Lawrence Garcia, the city of Detroit’s corporation counsel, said the windows had been covered because poll workers inside had expressed concerns about people taking unauthorized photographs and videos of their work.

“Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place,” he said, “and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”

so workers inside wanted to work without feeling threatened by right wing morons. Looking at jan 6, they were right.
The context was they didn't want people watching them count the ballots. You still haven't learned the lesson that the 3 university presidents learned the hard way: The only "context" we have to understand is whether or not the public needs to be assured that you crooked Dems are counting ballots honestly, or not. You can change the rules when you're in charge, and get away with it because there are so many crooked Dems in all the right places, but that doesn't mean we're going to forget about it, or go away quietly. I want legit voting, and I want revenge. Not necessarily in that order. There are a lot more like me out here. Watch your step. We may need to build more jails for people with your morals of convenience; -I'm in for that, too. Nothing like spending 5 or 10 years behind bars to get your contexts straight, -and lose your right to vote, too!

Werbung:
The context was they didn't want people watching them count the ballots. You still haven't learned the lesson that the 3 university presidents learned the hard way: The only "context" we have to understand is whether or not the public needs to be assured that you crooked Dems are counting ballots honestly, or not. You can change the rules when you're in charge, and get away with it because there are so many crooked Dems in all the right places, but that doesn't mean we're going to forget about it, or go away quietly. I want legit voting, and I want revenge. Not necessarily in that order. There are a lot more like me out here. Watch your step. We may need to build more jails for people with your morals of convenience; -I'm in for that, too. Nothing like spending 5 or 10 years behind bars to get your contexts straight, -and lose your right to vote, too!

they didn't want people breaking the law by unauthorized photos and shouting and pounding on the glass. duh.

there were republican observers INSIDE the building, moron. duh.. no hidden fraud going on there.

the counters followed the law. isn't that what you republicans always whine about, being the party of law and order?

they didn't want people breaking the law by unauthorized photos and shouting and pounding on the glass. duh.

there were republican observers INSIDE the building, moron. duh.. no hidden fraud going on there.

the counters followed the law. isn't that what you republicans always whine about, being the party of law and order?
Not true, that's the problem. I live here. You're a Californicator where only Dems count and everyone else is free to shut up. And you're 0 for 5 now.

oh, it dismissed it, that's different. lawsuits are dismissed for not following legal rules or being legally invalid.
you morons have to follow the rules. you arrogant morons think you are above the laws, but you aren't
Judges used a lot of different excuses for refusing to accept voting fraud cases.

many? lol.
why did'nt your "many" studies convince a single judge? because they aren't valid. duh.

why isn't fox news running with yiour "many" studies? because they aren't valid. duh.

i already posted this and you are too stupid to read it or understand it, but it lays out why the study you linked isn't valid..which is why your study went nowhere. lol.
Your source admits that Trump won 5 times as many counties as Biden did in 2020 but claims that is not an indication of fraud. I agree that it is not proof of fraud but is an indication of fraud. Furthermore, the author proceeds to assert that the reason Biden won so many votes in so few counties was that those counties had the highest numbers of his supporters. I also believe that, but those counties also had the higest number of ineligible names on voter rolls and far too many votes compared to actual numbers of legitimate voters in those counties for the total to be valid.

The Detroit Free Press reported that challengers from both sides were locked out because the limit on challengers had already been exceeded. Earlier in the day, 268 Democratic challengers, 227 Republican challengers and 75 nonpartisan challengers were on the floor. The Free Press reported roughly 400 challengers were “freely roaming the room.”
Whatever their excuse, by banning observers from the counting area the Democrats broke the law and committed at least one type of election fraud if not hiding their commission of other types of election fraud.

Protesters who stormed a vote-counting site in Detroit on Wednesday, banging on windows and shouting “Stop the count!” appear to have had one thing in common: They organized themselves online.

Lawrence Garcia, the city of Detroit’s corporation counsel, said the windows had been covered because poll workers inside had expressed concerns about people taking unauthorized photographs and videos of their work.
By covering the windows, the Democrats violated election laws. They should have worked out a different solution so as to avoid violating election laws.

You saw a video of something completely bogus and being the sponge you are, you sucked it up.
Outside observers saw only what the fascist Democrat crooks allowed them to see and no more. By banning observers from observing the crooks violated election laws just as surely as if they had run batches of Democrat ballots through vote counting machines multiple times to inflate loser Joes' numbers.

Instead of telling them not to take photos the crooks in charge found it more appealing to their process to just illegally ban them from the room altogether? That is election fraud.

excuses? you mean following the law? show where every judge didn't take the cases and they didn't follow the law.
but you wont lying moron
Sorry, but banning non-devoted Democrat observers from the room was a violation of election laws.

Outside observers saw only what the fascist Democrat crooks allowed them to see and no more. By banning observers from observing the crooks violated election laws just as surely as if they had run batches of Democrat ballots through vote counting machines multiple times to inflate loser Joes' numbers.
Of course they did and you're the only person in the world that has the evidence. God will be pleased with you.

Werbung:
Sorry, but banning non-devoted Democrat observers from the room was a violation of election laws.
nope it wasn't moron. did you eve read what I read? or are you too stupid to understsand simple words? lol.
there were too many observers of all kinds according to the law, 134 were allowed from each, and anyone extra was sent outside, including democrats.

my god you prove yourself to be even more stupid every day. lol

Back