How would the Democrat Party change if lying by their members was made punishable by physical punishment? Whipping? Stockades?

Instead of telling them not to take photos the crooks in charge found it more appealing to their process to just illegally ban them from the room altogether? That is election fraud.

no,they were booted because there were too many of them as per law. the paper was because they were illegally taking photos, moron.

my god you prove yourself to be even more stupid with every post. lol

Werbung:
Your source admits that Trump won 5 times as many counties as Biden did in 2020 but claims that is not an indication of fraud. I agree that it is not proof of fraud but is an indication of fraud. Furthermore, the author proceeds to assert that the reason Biden won so many votes in so few counties was that those counties had the highest numbers of his supporters. I also believe that, but those counties also had the higest number of ineligible names on voter rolls and far too many votes compared to actual numbers of legitimate voters in those counties for the total to be valid.

counties dont' matter in an election at the state level, moron. it doesn't matter how many counties you win or lose, its how many votes in a state from all counties. it is not an indication of fraud at all. duh.

prove your claim there were "far too many votes" in those counties, lying moron. but yo wont lol

my god you prove yourself more stupid with every post. lol

Whatever their excuse, by banning observers from the counting area the Democrats broke the law and committed at least one type of election fraud if not hiding their commission of other types of election fraud.

nope, they followed the law, as I posted. the law limited the number of observers to 134 of each party, moron. there were too many so the extra had to leave

my god you prove yourself to be more stupid with every post. lol

By covering the windows, the Democrats violated election laws. They should have worked out a different solution so as to avoid violating election laws.

what law did it violate, moron?
quote it.
but you wont, lying moron.

nope it wasn't moron. did you eve read what I read? or are you too stupid to understsand simple words? lol.
there were too many observers of all kinds according to the law, 134 were allowed from each, and anyone extra was sent outside, including democrats.

my god you prove yourself to be even more stupid every day. lol
What were the names of Republican observers not banned, and were those just fake Republicans who were conspiring with Democrats to rid the room of all legitimate observers?

nope it wasn't moron. did you eve read what I read? or are you too stupid to understsand simple words? lol.
there were too many observers of all kinds according to the law, 134 were allowed from each, and anyone extra was sent outside, including democrats.

Leftists said there was no unfair treatment of Republican observers but of course they will say that to cover up their fraud. They claimed banning observers who showed evidence of questioning the honesty of what they were seeing was totally legitimate in order to maintain a calm atmosphere for the leftist Democrat vote counters. Leftist officials claimed there was no fraud and anyone claiming there was is a liar, but leftists cannot prove their claim.

Will Democrat election officials commit fraud and lie about it? Absolutely.

Cincinnati poll worker sentenced to 5 years for voter fraud in presidential elections | Fox News

12-21-15

She boasted that she voted twice in last November's presidential election. She was charged with repeatedly voting illegally over three elections using the names of others, including her sister who has been in a coma for a decade.

Now 58-year-old Melowese Richardson, a veteran Cincinnati poll worker, will be spending the next five years in prison for voter fraud.

Democrats cannot prove they did not commit fraud in Detroit because so much of what was done was in secret, behind closed doors and windows, and at night when everyone else had gone home.

no,they were booted because there were too many of them as per law. the paper was because they were illegally taking photos, moron.

my god you prove yourself to be even more stupid with every post. lol
They got rid of the most alert of Republican observers and kept the rest at a distance so they could not really see what the Democrat workers were doing. There should be a law against cities operating single party Democrat voting precincts where Republicans are shut out, even if shutting out Republicans from observing the democrat voting operation is legal.

What were the names of Republican observers not banned, and were those just fake Republicans who were conspiring with Democrats to rid the room of all legitimate observers?

Leftists said there was no unfair treatment of Republican observers but of course they will say that to cover up their fraud. They claimed banning observers who showed evidence of questioning the honesty of what they were seeing was totally legitimate in order to maintain a calm atmosphere for the leftist Democrat vote counters. Leftist officials claimed there was no fraud and anyone claiming there was is a liar, but leftists cannot prove their claim.

Will Democrat election officials commit fraud and lie about it? Absolutely.

Cincinnati poll worker sentenced to 5 years for voter fraud in presidential elections | Fox News

12-21-15

She boasted that she voted twice in last November's presidential election. She was charged with repeatedly voting illegally over three elections using the names of others, including her sister who has been in a coma for a decade.

Now 58-year-old Melowese Richardson, a veteran Cincinnati poll worker, will be spending the next five years in prison for voter fraud.

GOP official’s wife convicted in months-long 2020 voter-fraud scheme​

do republicans commit voter fraud and lie about it? absolutely. lol.

god you are so stupid

They got rid of the most alert of Republican observers and kept the rest at a distance so they could not really see what the Democrat workers were doing. There should be a law against cities operating single party Democrat voting precincts where Republicans are shut out, even if shutting out Republicans from observing the democrat voting operation is legal.
the most alert of them? how do you know that? how did they measure "alertness"?

god you are a moron. lol

Democrats cannot prove they did not commit fraud in Detroit because so much of what was done was in secret, behind closed doors and windows, and at night when everyone else had gone home.
they cannot prove that? how do you know that? prove that's true, lying moron.
but you wont
becuase you are a lying moron

counties dont' matter in an election at the state level, moron. it doesn't matter how many counties you win or lose, its how many votes in a state from all counties. it is not an indication of fraud at all. duh.

prove your claim there were "far too many votes" in those counties, lying moron. but yo wont lol

Democrats know they can win national elections if they control just a handful of population centers and the election operations in those huge Democrat wards.

Democrats know they can win national elections if they control just a handful of population centers and the election operations in those huge Democrat wards.

democrats will win elections if they get more votes than republicans.
whether its a lot of votes here and there or many votes in many places. duh
that's how voting works, moron. duh

nope, they followed the law, as I posted. the law limited the number of observers to 134 of each party, moron. there were too many so the extra had to leave

my god you prove yourself to be more stupid with every post. lol
Democrats banned selected Republican observers and blamed it on a law that made their crooked election move seem legitimate. Democrats counted votes in secret, they counted votes in the middle of the night when no Republican observers were present, they adjudicated ballots at will with no legitimate check and balance auditing to insure honesty, they received thousands of ballots without the required chain of custody documents, they reran batches of ballots through machine counters with no supervision, they ignored matching signature laws, they violated laws against illegitimate names on voter rolls, they allowed ballots with no postal dates to be counted and put dates on other ballots that lacked the required dates, and so forth.

what law did it violate, moron?
quote it.
but you wont, lying moron.

Covering up a counting operation supervised and run by Democrats and democrats only was a huge mistake the Democrat party can never go back and fix, insuring they will forever carry the mark of partisan fraudulent election crooks.

Werbung:
Democrats banned selected Republican observers and blamed it on a law that made their crooked election move seem legitimate. Democrats counted votes in secret, they counted votes in the middle of the night when no Republican observers were present, they adjudicated ballots at will with no legitimate check and balance auditing to insure honesty, they received thousands of ballots without the required chain of custody documents, they reran batches of ballots through machine counters with no supervision, they ignored matching signature laws, they violated laws against illegitimate names on voter rolls, they allowed ballots with no postal dates to be counted and put dates on other ballots that lacked the required dates, and so forth.
selected observers? how so? prove they banned selected ones, moron.

they "blamed" it on..the law. lol. because dems followed the law. duh.

god you are so stupid

Back