I enjoyed reading it, so can you!

So are you attempting to claim there is not an $800 plus billion dollar stimulus that is about to pass? Or are you claiming that there is not $350 billion in TARP money that Obama is about to release as well? Both of these are well documented facts...
Geeeeeeee....how crafty, of you! (Cherry-picking what I'd said...as usual). :rolleyes:

You ALSO suggested "we are well on pace to set many spending records"; as if Obama has any chance of touching Lil' Dumbya's record. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Geeeeeeee....how crafty, of you! (Cherry-picking what I'd said...as usual). :rolleyes:

What did I cherry pick? I pointed out the massive deficits that are being created, larger than Bush's deficit and your reply was "that is just what we need.. more conservative input."

Of course I let out your color theme, however you not only did not answer the point I made, you successfully made no point in response.

You ALSO suggested "we are well on pace to set many spending records"; as if Obama has any chance of touching Lil' Dumbya's record. :rolleyes:

Do you even know what the year by year breakdown of the deficits Bush had were? I will assume not.

Anyway, in 2007, it was $459 billion. After the bailouts have now begun (heavily supported by Democrats) the worst deficit prediction for 2008 is barely over $1 trillion.

Obama, in his 11 days so far in office is calling for over $800 billion in a stimulus, plus is about to put $350 billion in the TARP money. Now if we can do simple math (and I will assume you cannot) this adds up to over $1 trillion in deficits over the course of less than 2 weeks.

Obama, in his 11 days so far in office is calling for over $800 billion in a stimulus, plus is about to put $350 billion in the TARP money. Now if we can do simple math (and I will assume you cannot) this adds up to over $1 trillion in deficits over the course of less than 2 weeks.
Watch 'n weep......AGAIN!!

:p

Watch 'n weep......AGAIN!!

:p

Speaking on the Clinton economy... wasn't the claim that he balanced the budget? Therefore, it would seem if you want to claim Obama will get us back to the Clinton economy, you should probably be opposed to running trillion dollar deficits as Obama is advocating right now.

Your logic is really humorous to me. It basically goes down like this.

Question: What color is the sky?
Shaman: 123!
Response: That is not related...
Shaman: You dodged the question.. how typical. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think most readers see my my point.

Speaking on the Clinton economy... wasn't the claim that he balanced the budget? Therefore, it would seem if you want to claim Obama will get us back to the Clinton economy, you should probably be opposed to running trillion dollar deficits as Obama is advocating right now.
I figure he's doing what needs to be done, presently, after finding BUSHCO's second-set of books.

The Bush-family's notorious for that.

:rolleyes:

Everything's temporary.....even cleaning-up after ANOTHER Bush economic-debacle.

Fortunately, the Dems have significant-practice at cleaning-up after one Bush (or, another).

I figure he's doing what needs to be done, presently, after finding BUSHCO's second-set of books.

The Bush-family's notorious for that.

Everything's temporary.....even cleaning-up after ANOTHER Bush economic-debacle.

Fortunately, the Dems have significant-practice at cleaning-up after one Bush (or, another).

You simply support any policy regardless of what it is and justify it away as "cleaning up."

However (for those of us that retain intellectual capability anyway), hearing you rail against deficits for 8 years and now supporting the biggest of them all would be quite humorous if it was not going to prolong the economic problems. Maybe in 2012 we can get another great "big government" candidate who can "clean up" the Obama mess. Of course the method of doing that will be spending a few more trillion. Should be right up your alley.

Deficits are only bad if you are a republican. If you are a democrat, deficits are ok because they'll "shore up the economy". The hypocrisy of the left knows no limits.

Gee....how shocking you'd forgotten to provide a link to your top independent economic research firm.

What are you saying... maybe I just made it up???:)

I just couldn't remember what night it was on The Rachel Maddow Show... but knew it was at the end of last week. Then making it even harder to find the title of the clip had no obvious connection... The Elephant in the room.

It was Moody's Investor Service. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS... it's about 2 minutes in...

iconatorb34d783f34d270fao7.gif

$1.8 Trillion in new spending, in his first year of office, is a pretty good jump on that race.

Your logic is really humorous to me. It basically goes down like this.

Question: What color is the sky?
Shaman: 123!
Response: That is not related...
Shaman: You dodged the question.. how typical. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think most readers see my my point.

LOL!!!
That is EXACTLY how all his posts go!

liberal_idiot.jpg

Werbung:
smells like redneck in here...

and yes the states need money so yes the feds may give it to them. the other option is the states raise taxes or cut down projects and spend less...thus the opposite of stimulate the econ.

I am glad to see that you know that raising taxes is the opposite of a stimulus. P. Obama said the same thing when he said he was not going to be able to raise taxes as high as he wanted to before the election.

So if raising taxes is the opposite of a stimulus why is it a stimulus when it is done in a stimulus bill?

And since gluttonous borrowing and spending is partly what got us into this mess having a government cut down on projects would be exactly what is called for. Every dollar spent in Washington is a dollar that some private citizen is not investing in projects that actually grow the economy.

Back