I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Werbung:
193021533999712482_xfXtXsh1_b.jpg

You guys will be the death of the Republican party...Mindless drones who think stupid conspiracy theory and Chain Emails are good news sources...Its more sad that no republican on the board will tell you how stupid you sound.

I suppose it is better to read/disperse website talking points daily--like you.
Ha!

I don't think Obama is a Muslim. He eats pork, drinks alcohol and owns a dog and believes in infantacide. Infact I don't think he's religious at all. He uses religion, just like he uses minorities.

I don't think Obama is a Muslim. He eats pork, drinks alcohol and owns a dog and believes in infantacide. Infact I don't think he's religious at all. He uses religion, just like he uses minorities.

He was raised that way--for at least a time, according to HIM--praises it profusely--gets misty-eyed when he talks about the adhan call to prayer--I agree he is not religious, but he definitely defers to them and is a false Christian ONLY to get ahead in America. He is a charlatan--in so many ways.

He refuses to say "islamic terrorism".
Only a fool would do this--or a Quisling.

He was raised that way--for at least a time, according to HIM--praises it profusely--gets misty-eyed when he talks about the adhan call to prayer--I agree he is not religious, but he definitely defers to them and is a false Christian ONLY to get ahead in America. He is a charlatan--in so many ways.

I think its easy to prove he is islamic friendly, even to some degree terrorist friendly. According to Islamic law he would be a muslim, but a sinning one. He is not practicing the muslim faith though as Cruella pointed out.

Hes right. Did anyone watch that Movie Obama 2016?

One thing is clear ....

Obama is not a Christian or certainly not a practicing Christian.
But, that's not uncommon, no politician that supports abortion
can be truly considered a Christian and there are lots of them.

If you think 20 years in Rev. Wright's hate filled Marxist Church
of Black Theology makes Obama a Christian, then I can't help you.
Rev. Wright is about as much of a Christian as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Obama's policies and actions clearly reflect someone who has zero
respect for Christianity. Everything from the unConstitutional forcing
of churches to provide contraception, not honoring the day of prayer,
taking the Christian banners down at Notre Dam before he would
speak and on and on ....

Should we mention his issues with Israel?

But, mostly consider this ....
Islam dictates that any child born to a muslim father is a muslim
for life. And, we all know what islam says about muslims converting
to Christianity.

Besides Madonna said we have a black muslim in the White House! ;)

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/25/madonna-we-have-a-black-muslim-in-the-white-house-video/

Werbung:
Back