I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Obama has familiarity with Islam because of living in a Muslim country. But religious? Nah. Wright's black liberation theology is also a theology shared by the Nation of Islam. I see them more as Marxist revolutionaries than religious. They are all about skin color and have nothing in common with MLK's vision of religion.

Werbung:
Obama has familiarity with Islam because of living in a Muslim country. But religious? Nah. Wright's black liberation theology is also a theology shared by the Nation of Islam. I see them more as Marxist revolutionaries than religious. They are all about skin color and have nothing in common with MLK's vision of religion.
Obama was raised a muslim, he attended islamic schools. I would say that is a little more than just a familiarity with Islam because of living in a Muslim country.

Agreed, he may not be an openly practicing muslim, but he certainly supports islam on every aspect!

Obama was raised a muslim, he attended islamic schools. I would say that is a little more than just a familiarity with Islam because of living in a Muslim country.

Agreed, he may not be an openly practicing muslim, but he certainly supports islam on every aspect!

He is the epitome of an opportunist.
Very dangerous.
America--is in GREAT DANGER.

Agreed .... of course!

The man is unhinged and full of anger.
Does not bode well for a leader of the USA.

He is a TOTAL RACIST who despises WHITE PEOPLE.
And--a collaborator with "those" who hit the Twin Towers.
If he is re-elected--America has committed SUICIDE.

He attended a Catholic school and a public school for the four years he was in Indonesia. I can't find where he ever went to a Muslim school. He was 10 when he was sent to his grandparents and started 5th grade.

I don't see him being influenced by Islam from the age of 6-10 as having that much of an affect on his adult life. Now 20 years is Wright's church is another story.

He attended a Catholic school and a public school for the four years he was in Indonesia. I can't find where he ever went to a Muslim school. He was 10 when he was sent to his grandparents and started 5th grade.

I don't see him being influenced by Islam from the age of 6-10 as having that much of an affect on his adult life. Now 20 years is Wright's church is another story.
Do you have a link for that? I have never read that.

I bet he cannot recite The Apostle's Creed :D

I found it.

I agree. Maybe not so much influence there, but there is not denying that when he speaks of islam he has a sincere passion in his voice.
His policies reflect more clearly on how he feels about Christianity and islam.

Werbung:
Back