I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Werbung:
Obama's parents, his mentor Frank, his college professors, Wright's church and a lot of Muslims all share the same Marxist/anti-Colonialist views. Islam is only a side-bar. Revolution is where their heads are.
I agree. But, I have never seen islam as a legitimate religion. Simple a front for government totalitarianism.

Obama's parents, his mentor Frank, his college professors, Wright's church and a lot of Muslims all share the same Marxist/anti-Colonialist views. Islam is only a side-bar. Revolution is where their heads are.

Democrats--like all liberals--delusional.

As I told friends when he was somehow elected--

"THIS--will bring the END of the democrat party as it exists today".
I stand by my prediction.

Ours--is a Center-Right Conservative Country--as has been for well over 200 years.
Love it--or--Leave it.

Democrats--like all liberals--delusional.

As I told friends when he was somehow elected--

"THIS--will bring the END of the democrat party as it exists today".
I stand by my prediction.

Ours--is a Center-Right Conservative Country--as has been for well over 200 years.
Love it--or--Leave it.

Johnny lets make i bet,,I wish youre right on this i really do,,,But if Obama loses,, and Dems lose 30-40 seats in house and Dems lose 10 seats in the senate i will personaly resign and leave the board for good

Johnny lets make i bet,,I wish youre right on this i really do,,,But if Obama loses,, and Dems lose 30-40 seats in house and Dems lose 10 seats in the senate i will personaly resign and leave the board for good

Of course you would--BLISS would have returned to your life in a big way! Mine, as well!
BTW--I think all this is possible--barring a thrown election--but--I think too many eyes are watching for that.
Americans--at their core--are Patriots for the most part.
Enough said.

Of course you would--BLISS would have returned to your life in a big way! Mine, as well!
BTW--I think all this is possible--barring a thrown election--but--I think too many eyes are watching for that.
Americans--at their core--are Patriots for the most part.
Enough said.

I dont think all this is gonna happen. I think kits gonna be 50-50 Senate and dems will lose 15-20 seats in senate. Because most voters are too snook up hooked on the DNC cause they dont wanna loose WIC,Food Stamps,Welfare or lose public education

Islam is something to be feared by both the believers and non believers.

They are following the Nazi principles they followed in the 1930's and 40's--which, BTW, is where they learned all this crap due to their hatred for Jews. As you can imagine--they loved the Holocaust.
Study up on this--if you want your eyes opened.

They are following the Nazi principles they followed in the 1930's and 40's--which, BTW, is where they learned all this crap due to their hatred for Jews. As you can imagine--they loved the Holocaust.
Study up on this--if you want your eyes opened.

The Mufti who was the founder of the Mulim Brotherhood in Egypt was a supporter of Hitler's and there were muslim fighters in WWII helping the Nazis.

I dont think all this is gonna happen. I think kits gonna be 50-50 Senate and dems will lose 15-20 seats in senate. Because most voters are too snook up hooked on the DNC cause they dont wanna loose WIC,Food Stamps,Welfare or lose public education

50-50 Senate would be OK--with VP Ryan presiding.

The Mufti who was the founder of the Mulim Brotherhood in Egypt was a supporter of Hitler's and there were muslim fighters in WWII helping the Nazis.

I think I had one of those round "mufti" sandwiches in New Orleans once. ;)
Great relish sauce on it--lots of meat.
Cut up like a pie.

50-50 Senate would be OK--with VP Ryan presiding.
Not ok in my book,,,Theres an old saying my coach said to my team in locker room. Your ether do it,Or you dont. If you do it we can go on to the playoffs,,If we dont do it we can just go home and regret about it.

So we Americans ether Vote Dems out or We dont

Werbung:
Not ok in my book,,,Theres an old saying my coach said to my team in locker room. Your ether do it,Or you dont. If you do it we can go on to the playoffs,,If we dont do it we can just go home and regret about it.

So we Americans ether Vote Dems out or We dont

The elimination of vermin often takes more than one trip with the flit-gun.

Back