I have a feeling something big might happen tommorow

Werbung:
He attended a Catholic school and a public school for the four years he was in Indonesia. I can't find where he ever went to a Muslim school. He was 10 when he was sent to his grandparents and started 5th grade.

I don't see him being influenced by Islam from the age of 6-10 as having that much of an affect on his adult life. Now 20 years is Wright's church is another story.

he did receive some education but as you point out it was not as it is being suggested.

while he was a muslim by birth (according to their doctrine) but he has shown no signs that he is a practicing muslim. neither have I seen any evidence of him formally rejecting it. does not mean that he never did and it was simply not recorded.

all that being said he does show great deference to the muslim world much as he has for darn near the rest of the world. Americans are unaccustomed to presidents showing deference to anyone so its startling and unappreciated.

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC; Arabic: منظمة التعاون الاسلامي‎; French: Organisation de la Coopération Islamique (OCI) is an international organisation consisting of 57 member states. The organisation attempts to be the collective voice of the Muslim world (Ummah) and attempts to safeguard the interests and ensure the progress and well-being of Muslims.
The OIC has a permanent delegation to the United Nations, and is the largest international organisation outside of the United Nations. The official languages of the OIC are Arabic, English, and French.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC; Arabic: منظمة التعاون الاسلامي‎; French: Organisation de la Coopération Islamique (OCI) is an international organisation consisting of 57 member states. The organisation attempts to be the collective voice of the Muslim world (Ummah) and attempts to safeguard the interests and ensure the progress and well-being of Muslims.
The OIC has a permanent delegation to the United Nations, and is the largest international organisation outside of the United Nations. The official languages of the OIC are Arabic, English, and French.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

Damn--you know your stuff! (y)
Excellent!
What a Freudian Slip by the Imam Obama.
Thanks--for this tip!

Werbung:
Obama's parents, his mentor Frank, his college professors, Wright's church and a lot of Muslims all share the same Marxist/anti-Colonialist views. Islam is only a side-bar. Revolution is where their heads are.

Back