I show my support for Israel

the annoying thing

I had ordered a I stand With Israel from shirt from Amazon . It arrived yesterday . So I wore it out for the first time . I went to a specialty store and the gun range the car wash and Publix and to wall greens on my errand and travels for the day.
No smart comments but again a lot of the Yankee liberals from up north have started moving down ,Maybe one day one will make the mistake of saying something .

Werbung:
ah, a tough guy. lol.

so you'll do what if someone "says something"? say something back? or commit a crime?

ah, a tough guy. lol.

so you'll do what if someone "says something"? say something back? or commit a crime?
Of course I would comment back and show my support,Your supporting Muslim terrorist and liberal democrats support for the terrorists and other radical groups.
. I am not committing a crime by replying to a stupid comment .

And I will not tolerate another man putting his hands on me or spiting on me that is assault and I will defend my self however I feel is appropriate at the time .
You seem to not know the liberal and Muslim community are the one assaulting people burning flags spitting on others and threading to kill jews .
What would you do lug nut if you were assaulted or spit on ? Cry for your boyfriend to help you .

O by the way you claimed Israel stole the land and I proved different but you cant seem to answer who stole the land you live on who were the original peoples . You do not seem to want to talk about it for some reason.

Of course I would comment back and show my support,Your supporting Muslim terrorist and liberal democrats support for the terrorists and other radical groups.
. I am not committing a crime by replying to a stupid comment .

And I will not tolerate another man putting his hands on me or spiting on me that is assault and I will defend my self however I feel is appropriate at the time .
You seem to not know the liberal and Muslim community are the one assaulting people burning flags spitting on others and threading to kill jews .
What would you do lug nut if you were assaulted or spit on ? Cry for your boyfriend to help you .

O by the way you claimed Israel stole the land and I proved different but you cant seem to answer who stole the land you live on who were the original peoples . You do not seem to want to talk about it for some reason.

so I said "say something back OR commit a crime", clearly i wasn't saying that saying something back was committing a crime. duh.
duh

you proved they didn't steal it from the canaanites? how did you do that..exactly? lol. use your time machine? hahahahahha

i'm not aware that i'm living on stolen land. can you prove I am?

ah, a tough guy. lol.

There is a greater likelihood of good messages sparking expressions of hostility from leftist liberal Democrats in blue states or cities. Sometimes it is best to just leave the disgruntled sinners alone.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

There is a greater likelihood of good messages sparking expressions of hostility from leftist liberal Democrats in blue states or cities. Sometimes it is best to just leave the disgruntled sinners alone.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

there is? post some credible statistics proving your claim.

but..you won't. as always. lol.
god hates when you lie

there is? post some credible statistics proving your claim.

but..you won't. as always. lol.
god hates when you lie
Why do you feel every expressed opinion of others must be proven to you? You don't respect those who ask you for proof to back up every statement you make as if every discussion is a science experiment that must have support from outside data.

Why do you feel every expressed opinion of others must be proven to you? You don't respect those who ask you for proof to back up every statement you make as if every discussion is a science experiment that must have support from outside data.

i don't feel it has to be proven.
i'm ok with laughing at obvious partisanship with no facts behind it.

especially coming from a "holier than thou" theist who is ok lying as long as the lies support his politics.

a cartoon? lol.
you know the indictments are full of evidence, right? lol. pages and pages and pages of it.
yoiu say the dumbest things
1699097128323.png

Modern political indictments are about as honest and just as a choir robe on Adolph Hitler.

Werbung:
Back