I show my support for Israel

The goal of leftist perverts is to fill kids' minds with perverse images they will never be able to forget.

Parents outraged over graphic sex kids book on Amazon, Booktopia | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site 5-20-22

Parents outraged over graphic sex descriptions in kids’ book

A children’s book has been slammed by parents after the author wrote graphic descriptions of sex in the story which is aimed at four-year-olds.

Alex Winter and The Sun
May 20, 2022 - 11:41AM
More From School Life

Parents have expressed outrage at a children’s picture book which features graphic descriptions of sex.

My Body Is Growing, by Dagmar Geisler, is aimed at kids as young as four – but includes detailed information about sex that has infuriated parents, The Sun reports.

Readers learn about different forms of contraception, including birth control pills and the coil.

There are also vivid descriptions of what happens when people have sex.

Hundreds of furious parents have now hit out at the writer on social media after extracts of the book were shared online.

The book, which is also sold in Australia, has since been removed from Amazon locally and abroad, with a message that reads: “Sorry, we couldn’t find that page.”

An Amazon spokesman told news.com.au: “We have content guidelines governing which books can be listed for sale. We invest significant time and resources to ensure our guidelines are followed and remove those books that do not adhere to these guidelines. You can find our Content Guidelines for Books here.”

Parents have been left outraged over a picture book aimed at children as young as four. Picture: Deadline

One passage, which shows a couple in bed together, was widely shared online. It reads: “They snuggle together for a long time.

“They kiss each other all over their bodies. Behind the ears, on the neck, on the chest and stomach, even on the bum and between the legs.”

The author then talks about sex, writing: “That feels great for both of them.”

One parent from Bristol called the book “disgusting”.

“This book is made for four to eight-year-old kids,” they wrote on Twitter.

“They’re grooming our children and no one is talking about it or even trying to do anything about it.

“I bet they show this stuff in school. This is how they destroy a whole society.”

Mums and dads are outraged at a children’s picture book which features graphic descriptions of sex. Picture: Twitter/BBBlues60

Another replied to say they’d be contacting their child’s school and asking if the book was in the library.

A third said: “Disgusting. If I got that sent home it would be ‘lost’.

“I would offer to pay for a more appropriate one. FFS!”
I don't like this predation. You can do what you wish to do as a Gay adult.

But, to introduce youths to sex is wrong no matter your gender orientation.

Werbung:
Criminal sexual deviants were not born that way.
Actually you are born with your want to say that criminals aren't born because they choose commit crimes that's true But sexual orientation is not a choice God determines that while the baby is in the room at least if you believe the Bible

Actually you are born with your want to say that criminals aren't born because they choose commit crimes that's true But sexual orientation is not a choice God determines that while the baby is in the room at least if you believe the Bible
You show an astounding ignorance of both God and biology.

Criminal sexual deviants were not born that way.
I think there needs to be mental compartmentalization for considering anyone who would defile minors.

Any legal thing an adult would do with a willing adult accomplice is their prerogative.

Such is the agreement we had to agree to in order to peacefully coexist.

Werbung:
Back