I show my support for Israel

Believe what you want
I think incest is a bad idea and depe on it is bad planning
For someone who does not like how life started on earth under God you certainly seem willing to accept secular humanism which promotes the lie that homosexuals inherited their perverted desires from bonobos.

Werbung:
For someone who does not like how life started on earth under God you certainly seem willing to accept secular humanism which promotes the lie that homosexuals inherited their perverted desires from bonobos.

yeah, i don't like incest. apparently you do. weird. but creepy.

homosexuals inherited tehir perverted desires from bonobos? lol.
you say the dumbest and creepiest things. your obsessions must keep your therapist in business!

There is a greater likelihood of good messages sparking expressions of hostility from leftist liberal Democrats in blue states or cities. Sometimes it is best to just leave the disgruntled sinners alone.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
That's one reason why I have blocked the usual fools or the Left's "useful idiots" here.

😜👌

That reminds me of this TV ad I haven't heard or seen in years!

Bonomo's Turkish Taffy Boomer Song (0:60)

Yes, I know the difference between candy and wildlife.

😁

yeah, i don't like incest. apparently you do. weird. but creepy.

homosexuals inherited tehir perverted desires from bonobos? lol.
you say the dumbest and creepiest things. your obsessions must keep your therapist in business!
I do not support perverted secular humanist science because of secular beliefs like this:

Being Gay Is Natural: Just Ask Bonobos | Live Science 3-28-14

Being Gay Is Natural: Just Ask Bonobos (Op-Ed)

You really can't stop thinking about gays
Weird
The goal of leftist perverts is to fill kids' minds with perverse images they will never be able to forget.

Parents outraged over graphic sex kids book on Amazon, Booktopia | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site 5-20-22

Parents outraged over graphic sex descriptions in kids’ book

A children’s book has been slammed by parents after the author wrote graphic descriptions of sex in the story which is aimed at four-year-olds.

Alex Winter and The Sun
May 20, 2022 - 11:41AM
More From School Life

Parents have expressed outrage at a children’s picture book which features graphic descriptions of sex.

My Body Is Growing, by Dagmar Geisler, is aimed at kids as young as four – but includes detailed information about sex that has infuriated parents, The Sun reports.

Readers learn about different forms of contraception, including birth control pills and the coil.

There are also vivid descriptions of what happens when people have sex.

Hundreds of furious parents have now hit out at the writer on social media after extracts of the book were shared online.

The book, which is also sold in Australia, has since been removed from Amazon locally and abroad, with a message that reads: “Sorry, we couldn’t find that page.”

An Amazon spokesman told news.com.au: “We have content guidelines governing which books can be listed for sale. We invest significant time and resources to ensure our guidelines are followed and remove those books that do not adhere to these guidelines. You can find our Content Guidelines for Books here.”

Parents have been left outraged over a picture book aimed at children as young as four. Picture: Deadline

One passage, which shows a couple in bed together, was widely shared online. It reads: “They snuggle together for a long time.

“They kiss each other all over their bodies. Behind the ears, on the neck, on the chest and stomach, even on the bum and between the legs.”

The author then talks about sex, writing: “That feels great for both of them.”

One parent from Bristol called the book “disgusting”.

“This book is made for four to eight-year-old kids,” they wrote on Twitter.

“They’re grooming our children and no one is talking about it or even trying to do anything about it.

“I bet they show this stuff in school. This is how they destroy a whole society.”

Mums and dads are outraged at a children’s picture book which features graphic descriptions of sex. Picture: Twitter/BBBlues60

Another replied to say they’d be contacting their child’s school and asking if the book was in the library.

A third said: “Disgusting. If I got that sent home it would be ‘lost’.

“I would offer to pay for a more appropriate one. FFS!”

The goal of leftist perverts is to fill kids' minds with perverse images they will never be able to forget.

Parents outraged over graphic sex kids book on Amazon, Booktopia | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site 5-20-22

A children’s book has been slammed by parents after the author wrote graphic descriptions of sex in the story which is aimed at four-year-olds.

Alex Winter and The Sun
More From School Life

Parents have expressed outrage at a children’s picture book which features graphic descriptions of sex.

My Body Is Growing, by Dagmar Geisler, is aimed at kids as young as four – but includes detailed information about sex that has infuriated parents, The Sun reports.

Readers learn about different forms of contraception, including birth control pills and the coil.

Hundreds of furious parents have now hit out at the writer on social media after extracts of the book were shared online.

The book, which is also sold in Australia, has since been removed from Amazon locally and abroad, with a message that reads: “Sorry, we couldn’t find that page.”

An Amazon spokesman told news.com.au: “We have content guidelines governing which books can be listed for sale. We invest significant time and resources to ensure our guidelines are followed and remove those books that do not adhere to these guidelines. You can find our Content Guidelines for Books here.”

Parents have been left outraged over a picture book aimed at children as young as four. Picture: Deadline

One passage, which shows a couple in bed together, was widely shared online. It reads: “They snuggle together for a long time.

“They kiss each other all over their bodies. Behind the ears, on the neck, on the chest and stomach, even on the bum and between the legs.”

“They’re grooming our children and no one is talking about it or even trying to do anything about it.

“I bet they show this stuff in school. This is how they destroy a whole society.”

Mums and dads are outraged at a children’s picture book which features graphic descriptions of sex. Picture: Twitter/BBBlues60

Another replied to say they’d be contacting their child’s school and asking if the book was in the library.

oddly you can't get gays out of your mind. lol
you are some kind of pervert

Alex Winter and The Sun
More From School Life

righties are always outraged over something.
they are such snowflakes

oddly you can't get gays out of your mind. lol
you are some kind of pervert
I have seen things I wish I had never seen which is why I am so adamantly opposed to exposing schoolchildren to unacceptable images and instruction.

I do not support perverted secular humanist science because of secular beliefs like this:

Being Gay Is Natural: Just Ask Bonobos | Live Science 3-28-14

Being Gay Is Natural: Just Ask Bonobos (Op-Ed)
We are not in control of who we are attracted to.
I'm straight but I try not to treat my gay relatives any differently than my straight relatives.

Problem is that I never think about gender preferences with my straight relatives.

So, it's a thing one way or another unless you choose to make it no thing.

And accept that your intention will be felt.

Werbung:
We are not in control of who we are attracted to.
I'm straight but I try not to treat my gay relatives any differently than my straight relatives.

Problem is that I never think about gender preferences with my straight relatives.

So, it's a thing one way or another unless you choose to make it no thing.

And accept that your intention will be felt.
Criminal sexual deviants were not born that way.

Back