I show my support for Israel

Werbung:
I don't have fantasy about you. I just know you for what you are a waste of skin and a radical supporter and anti American pro Muslim terriost

you keep saying 'im gay, which since i haven't indicated that at all, sure sounds like a gay fantasy on your part. :)

blah blah blah more right wing blather. all blather, no specifics.
Mountains of evidence of 2020 voting fraud have never been disproven.

New Data Show 92,367 Mail Ballots in Nevada Went to Wrong Addresses—in a Single County – PJ Media 3-17-21

New Data Show 92,367 Mail Ballots in Nevada Went to Wrong Addresses—in a Single County

BY J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS 8:53 AM ON MARCH 17, 2021

AP Photo/Lynne Sladky

Hindsight is 20/20, and now numbers from the 2020 election show how Nevada made a mistake rushing to automatic mail ballots. Dirty voter rolls combined with automatic mail made the 2020 election a mess in Nevada.

Concrete post-election data show that 92,367 mail ballots sent out by Clark County election officials came back as undeliverable. They had incorrect or outdated addresses.

so the earth is 6000 years old and the human race expanded initially by incest? cool. lol.
I see you have your interpretation of the Bible and your opinions about what science can prove as opposed to what it cannot prove.

explain how the population grew without incest then
You seem incapable of understanding the word of God. Of course, the first humans were Adam and Eve, and their children formed the first marriages. Youn seem troubled by something that should not trouble you and which you clearly do not understand if it does trouble you.

You seem incapable of understanding the word of God. Of course, the first humans were Adam and Eve, and their children formed the first marriages. Youn seem troubled by something that should not trouble you and which you clearly do not understand if it does trouble you.
So you seem incapable of simple answers bit I will try again

Do you deny incest wad required to expand the population from Adam and eve? Yes or no

I think incest is a bad thing and find it fascinating that god doesn't

Unless the Bible isn't literally true of course but you said it was

So you seem incapable of simple answers bit I will try again

Do you deny incest wad required to expand the population from Adam and eve? Yes or no

I think incest is a bad thing and find it fascinating that god doesn't

Unless the Bible isn't literally true of course but you said it was
You need to define the word as you see it so we can discuss whether I agree with your interpretation of the word. I can tell you in advance that marriages between siblings in early human history was totally acceptable with God and man.

You need to define the word as you see it so we can discuss whether I agree with your interpretation of the word. I can tell you in advance that marriages between siblings in early human history was totally acceptable with God and man.

i'd say that no matter how you define it, if everyone is descended from two people, there was sex between close relatives, and that's incest.

you can't admit it.

you're such a cowardly wuss. lol

and yes, i'm sure it was acceptable to god, which is creepy. But your god said to slaughter women and children and babies in canaan, for example, so he's definitely hateful and creepy.

i'd say that no matter how you define it, if everyone is descended from two people, there was sex between close relatives, and that's incest.

you can't admit it.

you're such a cowardly wuss. lol

and yes, i'm sure it was acceptable to god, which is creepy. But your god said to slaughter women and children and babies in canaan, for example, so he's definitely hateful and creepy.
let's accept that humans committed incest in the beginning in accordance with your definition. However, you do a very poor job of proving that sort of "incest" was a sin in that day.

let's accept that humans committed incest in the beginning in accordance with your definition. However, you do a very poor job of proving that sort of "incest" was a sin in that day.
I didn't claim it is a sin duh
I just think it is disturbing and creepy for a God to depend on incest to fulfill his plan
What a perv

Werbung:
Back