I Want to Know Why I Should Vote For Obama, Not Why I Shouldn't Vote For Romney

you asked a stupid question...you asked why a right winger with no idea what they are talking about should vote for a smart liberal...you should not...vote for a right wing idiot...it fits you better
I like that you continue to re-enforce my point .....

And, here I was thinking no brainless liberal was really going to respond to this thread!

But.... we all know a troll can't resist attention! ;)

Werbung:
I've seen no evidence to support the assertion that Obama is smart. Maybe if he released his college records I could have some closure on this issue.

I've seen no evidence to support the assertion that Obama is smart. Maybe if he released his college records I could have some closure on this issue.

Oh--he's SO SMART!
Remember--we gagged for years about Hillary being SO SMART--and such an accomplished lawyer.
I think she tried one civil case. Fence property line dispute, perhaps.
Apparently--Miss Hillary is not too bright about protecting Ambassadors who asked for protection TWELVE times and were denied in Libya.

A SCANDAL of huge proportion.

Given his track record over the past 4 years, it seems to me it would be a better defense to admit he wasn't smart. The alternative is that he IS smart and is deliberately and methodically destroying this Country, which is most likely the case.

Given his track record over the past 4 years, it seems to me it would be a better defense to admit he wasn't smart. The alternative is that he IS smart and is deliberately and methodically destroying this Country, which is most likely the case.

Like going to an insane asylum and asking the patients--"who's in charge here?"
He is--and always has been a shill--in the very exact definition of that descriptor.

A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he is secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization (see double agent).

Auctioneer and assistants,Cheviot, O

You're accusing me of not wanting to see the truth? I live life by one very simple rule: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck...it's a duck. Obama is a guy who has slightly above average intelligence who is backed by some people who are far more intelligent than he is. If you want to believe that he is an evil genius go right ahead.

You're accusing me of not wanting to see the truth? I live life by one very simple rule: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck...it's a duck. Obama is a guy who has slightly above average intelligence who is backed by some people who are far more intelligent than he is. If you want to believe that he is an evil genius go right ahead.
Not accusing you of anything!

And, I think I will buy into that evil genius conspiracy.

Werbung:

Who is SMART--is the Puppetmaster who diddles with the strings on the Marionette in the White House.

Back